Shehla’s Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a sec!" He whispered as Shehla opened her mouth to take in his cock. He then smeared dark chocolate frosting all over his red cockhead. His cockhead was now a couple of shades darker than the shaft. Shehla lovingly licked off the frosting, once again revealing his cockhead. If anything, it was even redder than before. He smeared more chocolate frosting on his cock and she lost no time in licking it up, occasionally making sucking noises, thoroughly enjoying the taste and scent of the chocolate mixed with his manly precum. Her cheeks, lips, oral cavity and throat were coated with a thin, creamy, lubricious layer of chocolate frosting and she now looked the epitome of a wanton slut in the throes of sexual passion.

"Ab chooso mujhe!"

"Suck me now!" Kapil whispered, finally letting her take his cock deep in her mouth. Shehla wrapped her pink lips tightly around his shaft and started fucking her mouth with it, holding it at the base with a couple of fingers. She stopped once in a while to regain her breath, licked all over his shaft and again plunged his cock back into her oral cavity.

"Unkk..." She vocalized when his cock hit the entrance to her throat, then pulled back. She tried again a couple of times, but hesitated to take it further in. Kapil was in seventh heaven with the entire experience of being willingly fellated by his wantonly aroused but inexperienced Saali. He desperately wanted to fuck her throat but didn't want to scare her off by forcing her.

"Dheere dheere lo. Andar letey waqt nigalne ki koshish karo."

"Do it slowly. Make swallowing motions as you take it in." He encouraged her.

"H'm!" She nodded. She was willing to do anything to make her Jiju happy.

He lightly held the back of her head and gave a little push with his hips as she tried again. Shehla felt his cockhead go past her gullet and made swallowing motions to suppress her gag reflex. Lo and behold! Couple of inches of his cock was down in her throat and she wasn't gagging on it! She pulled it out of her mouth, gave his shaft a thorough licking and then plunged it in again, with greater confidence. Her wanton arousal, helped by the lubrication provided by the chocolate frosting let her take it in even deeper. In another couple of attempts, she was able to swallow his whole cock, her nose touching his bald pubis...

Kapil's hips jerked upwards in an involuntary response every time Shehla swallowed his cock down her throat, then relaxed as she pulled it out and sucked the cockhead and greedily ran her tongue around his crown, licking up the precum dribbling out of his pee slit. Gradually the tempo speeded up and Kapil soon took control. He started fucking her throat, holding her head in place with his hands. He barely retained the sense to allow her time to take a breath on the outstroke, before plunging in again. Shehla's face turned red and a mixture of his precum and her saliva drooled out of her lips.

"Aaaahhhh..." The rising tide of his passion crested and he spurted a thick rope of cum deep down her throat. He pulled back and continued to spurt more cum in her mouth, hips jerking spasmodically. Shehla tasted his salty bitter cum and its funky hormone laden scent rose into her nasal cavity. Quite unlike on earlier occasions in her life, she didn't at all feel repelled or nauseated. She swallowed it all, wiped up a little cum drooling out from the corner of her lips and licked it off her finger.

She pulled back and looked up at her Jiju to gauge his reaction. The expression of utter satiation on his face said it all. She blushed at the sheer brazenness with which she had fellated him in the throes of passion, yet felt proud to have given him an experience he would not soon forget. She giggled as his cock lost its erection and started shrivelling before her eyes. She gave it a quick parting kiss and then rose, wanting to get dressed.

Kapil pulled her back into his lap. He caressed the fair, glowing, sweaty, silken smooth skin of her shoulders and back as she clung to him. The air-conditioner had been working hard and it had become quite cool. She shivered and goose bumps rose on her delicate skin as a blast of cold air hit her naked upper body.

"Jeeju, kafi der ho gayi hai. Hamey ab nikalna chahiye."

"It's getting late, Jeeju. We should be leaving."

The small toilet in Kapil's office was clean, but had just basic amenities. She cleaned up as best as she could but the toilet was too cramped to allow her to dress. She came out with her dupatta wrapped around her shoulders. Her passions had ebbed by now, and she suddenly felt shy, feeling Kapil's roving eyes on her body.

"Jeeju, idhar mat dekhiye please. Mujhe kapde pehnne dijiye."

"Jeeju, please don't look while I dress." She blushed.

"Theek hai!"

"OK!" Kapil chuckled at the sudden onset of modesty, but nevertheless complied, ostentatiously turning his back to her.

***

...Contd.

12