All Comments on 'She's in Charge Ch. 02'

by FemaleFriendlyFemdom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Runner4069Runner4069almost 2 years ago

Wow, there's alot in here that's not at all safe out in the real world, and the lack of a safe word just isn't acceptable in a true BDSM relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oi, got any other stories in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t listen to all those other folk; story was hot and that’s what matters on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This isn’t my thing either. I still read both stories in the series. Why all the negative comments don’t read the series if you don’t like the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wish your femalefriendlyfendom was consent friendly too

For the sake of any boyfriend you might have if the contrary is true I hope you're a het a guy with weird fantasies.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
I concur

with many of the other comments. The first chapter was enjoyable, this just became abuse. Yes at the end she showed contrition, but overall it's not the actions of a supposedly loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unpleasant

First chapter was ok, but this just became escalating torture, not "friendly" consensual or loving at all.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 6 years ago
I liked it

But realistically no safe word and trampling on the abdomen are unsafe, but in a fantasy story kinda hot. Let's just hope newbies research other places before playing. Well written, fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Emotional manipulation is the furthest thing from erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
useless sadistic shit

Dominance may involve pain, but in the end it's supposed to be consensual, and measured. There's nothing "friendly" about this. And it's as erotic as a 2x4 to the back of the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong title

It shouldn't be "She's in Charge," it should be "She's a Sadist." There's a big difference between punishing, even in a female led relationship and inflicting pain for your own enjoyment. Even the most dominant women (and men) use a safe word to guard against a sudden unforeseen occurrence that can badly harm the subordinate. What would have happened if she fell asleep after her orgasms? Would he still be alive when she awoke?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous