All Comments on 'She's in Charge Ch. 02'

by FemaleFriendlyFemdom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong title

It shouldn't be "She's in Charge," it should be "She's a Sadist." There's a big difference between punishing, even in a female led relationship and inflicting pain for your own enjoyment. Even the most dominant women (and men) use a safe word to guard against a sudden unforeseen occurrence that can badly harm the subordinate. What would have happened if she fell asleep after her orgasms? Would he still be alive when she awoke?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
useless sadistic shit

Dominance may involve pain, but in the end it's supposed to be consensual, and measured. There's nothing "friendly" about this. And it's as erotic as a 2x4 to the back of the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Emotional manipulation is the furthest thing from erotic.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 6 years ago
I liked it

But realistically no safe word and trampling on the abdomen are unsafe, but in a fantasy story kinda hot. Let's just hope newbies research other places before playing. Well written, fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unpleasant

First chapter was ok, but this just became escalating torture, not "friendly" consensual or loving at all.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
I concur

with many of the other comments. The first chapter was enjoyable, this just became abuse. Yes at the end she showed contrition, but overall it's not the actions of a supposedly loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wish your femalefriendlyfendom was consent friendly too

For the sake of any boyfriend you might have if the contrary is true I hope you're a het a guy with weird fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This isn’t my thing either. I still read both stories in the series. Why all the negative comments don’t read the series if you don’t like the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t listen to all those other folk; story was hot and that’s what matters on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oi, got any other stories in the works?

Runner4069Runner4069almost 2 years ago

Wow, there's alot in here that's not at all safe out in the real world, and the lack of a safe word just isn't acceptable in a true BDSM relationship...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous