Shorts 01

Story Info
A visit to the restroom at the park ends with a surprise.
772 words
4.57
9.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

Damn I had to take a shit! I trotted along squeezing my ass cheeks together as I headed in the direction of the restrooms.

I had just come here to wander the park, get some exercise on a nice day. The place was almost empty since it was a weekday.

It felt good to finally reach the toilet. I wasn't sure I was going to make it!! I pulled out my phone to play on social media while I took care of business.

I was just finishing up the "paperwork" when out of the corner of my eye I saw something slide through a hole on the wall. A hole I hadn't noticed before.

IT WAS A DICK!!!

I was initially shocked to see it but I couldn't take my eyes off of it as it throbbed gently inches from my face. Probably around seven inches long and thick with a large, round head, it was an impressive unit. I unconsciously reached out and grabbed it. It was so soft yet so hard and felt hot in my hand....

A moan came through the wall. It was electric! I slowly stroked it. The moans got louder! This was crazy!! And the moans did something to me...made me want to make him moan even more.

I thought for a moment that someone must be playing a joke on me, but judging from the moans of pleasure coming from the other side of the wall, he didn't find it funny. He was enjoying it, and the fact of the matter was, so was I.

I'd never even thought of doing anything with a guy yet I felt myself sliding off the seat and onto my knees until I was face to face with it. I had never been so close to another man's cock. From this perspective it didn't look so scary, in fact it almost looked like it was smiling at me, inviting me to play.

I closed my eyes and slowly slipped my mouth over it. Now we were both moaning. It felt insanely good in my mouth!! I couldn't stop myself. I pushed it into my throat, just enough to gently gag on it. I was amazed at how good it felt in my throat, such a big object so deep on my mouth.

With my pants still around my ankles, I had my cock in my hand stroking furiously as I sucked. I could even taste his precum and it drove me wild.

I ran my tongue around the tip then pushed it as far into my throat as I could, then i did it again. Then again. I found myself moaning and making slurping sounds.

His moans continued to encourage me. I'd hear an occasional "Oh fuck!" and a "suck it baby!"

Yeah. "Baby". I liked being called that.

I probably should have been paying more attention. I was so lost in the moment and the new feeling of having a cock slide in and out of my mouth that the first shot of cum shocked me back to reality. It was so much!! I swallowed as much as I could but some dribbled out and down my chin.

But I wanted it all! I had tasted my own cum many times before but this was different. It was sweeter, pleasant tasting. And I felt as though I had earned his load and that made it so much better!

When his cock began to soften and his grunting ceased, he pulled that magnificent piece of meat from my mouth. I knelt there, cock in hand as I heard him zip up and leave the building.

I felt like such a slut.

The flavor of his load was still in my mouth as I scooped up the cum that had dribbled from my lips. I felt my own orgasm approaching and caught my sticky wad in my hand. I took a deep breath and slurped it from my palm.

My head was spinning as I stood and pulled up my pants. I washed my hands and face in the sink. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror.

What had I done? Was I gay now? And who was that guy? Did anyone know I was in here sucking cock?

It almost didn't matter. I had enjoyed it. I had enjoyed it far more than I felt I should have.

As I walked out of the building and back toward the paths I had come from I noticed young man sitting on a picnic table smoking a cigarette. We made eye contact and he grinned slightly while raising his eyebrows...

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers