All Comments on 'Shorts 01'

by jrzdogg

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Thought of myself as the cocksucker but it wouldn't have been my first time. I'll suck any clean cock, anywhere, anytime. I am addicted to cock and cum. There's nothing better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been there done that, it was great up until his partner rounded the corner flashing his badge. Oh, shit!!!

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Sweetness is in the mind of the... holder! I almost had a chance the other day, but the crowds.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

What a hot story, I remember the first time I was in the peeps at an adult bookstore that I’d visited before to have some guy suck me off. Then one day the guy in the booth broke the rules of the gloryholes by just stuffing his cock thru the hole without being invited to. I was horny as fuck and I decided to go for it. I’d been sucked off a lot so maybe it was time for me to do some payback. I leaned over and licked the head of that nice hard cock that was going to be my first to suck off. After a few licks and liking the feel and taste I took it in my mouth. As I tried to take as much in my mouth as I could I realized I was really turned on. The guy didn’t last long about 5 minutes tops and her started to cum in my mouth. I took as much as I could. He pulled out of my mouth and quickly left the booth. I sat down and started to stroke my own cock when I heard the door to the booth next to me open then close. Then a finger poked thru the hole and invited me to let the guy in the next booth to me suck me off. I pushed my hard 7 inch cock thru the hole and felt a wet mouth engulf my cock. I didn’t last long myself maybe the same 5 minutes as the guy I sucked off. God I shot a huge load in the guys mouth and heard him gag. After I finished I left the store.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjrzdogg@jrzdogg
I enjoy reading and writing stories as well as getting feedback on my work. Feel free to email me if you would like to discuss my stories of share experiences.