All Comments on 'Showing Myself Ch. 12'

by IndianaWoman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Underdog_13Underdog_13almost 2 years ago

Oh, the movie, definitely. Thanks!

Camguy4funCamguy4funalmost 2 years ago

Wow! An amazing series. I am sure either story will be incredibly erotic. But I'll add a vote for present day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should definitely do both. I would love to hear about your new friends. But the movie sounds quite interesting also!

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

First, I want to say thank you for the kind words. I can say that no one has said a single unkind or ruse word to me during all these years, and I received many nice emails. Again, thank you!

As for the next chapter, and I didn't do this on purpose at all, but the next past and present chapters sort intertwined without me realizing it. In the past, I will make my movie with Martin and Monika, and in the present I will have Kyle help me convert them to digital. How funny is that ? Anyway, I obviously have to do the past first, followed by the present, but I will write them at the same time and post them just a few days apart. OK?

The present chapter will also have Kari and me getting closer, and I think you'll like it, or at least I hope you do. No wild hardcore lesbian sex, sorry! But it will be fun.

Bye bye!

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I just added the next chapter, so it might show up in a few days. Hope you like it!

EpicuriusEpicurius8 days ago

I'm just loving all your stories... they approach the theme in the best way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianaWoman@IndianaWoman
Have traveled a lot and have met a lot of nice people. Hopefully my experiences encourage others to open up and have fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES