All Comments on 'Shudder - The College Years Ch. 06'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Of Course She Did

God damn it, Connie. You ruin every non-sexual part of the plan.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Man

It's just too stupid for Connie to come un-announced, she could easily understand that the siblings were reluctant to talk to Nevyn.

About Nevyn, I've been reading college years non stop since yesterday: he's got way more evil than in the first part, getting abusive with Bekka is a sure way to climb up the asshole-meter. Seriously hope he gets a little bit of comeuppance.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
Can’t take the dumb shit anymore

Really.... Nevyn controls the show? Fuck off, he is the one stranded after 200 years. He is the one that is disadvantaged and has no powers. Why would the kids return his powers anyway? He would just use them against the family. Why does Bekka follow him? It’s a master slave relationship out of nowhere. The son could hop into his mother, not fuck anyone or do anything bad and reprogram her sex drive or just delete all the hopped memories, the same with the dad. How much time does the sister have at uni? Fuck she is doing a massive medical science degree has to study like a mother fucker and still has all the time in the world to fuck around with the extra hopping shit. I just can’t take this Nevyn guy anymore he’s too full on and ruins an otherwise ok story, tone him the fuck down. He has no power, he’s used up a has been with no cards left to play BUT with a massive want. Kick him out on the street and if he harms the body then never hop him out or suicide him when you hop into Derek’s body or just leave it how it is. Abandon decks body, kick Nevyn to the kerb and the brother sister twins can live together forever constantly hopping other people.

Or here’s one.... kill Nevyn / Derek’s body. Upon death resuscitate the body and hop into the empty shell. Done. But if you want to hop you always need one less body than souls. If the twins both get their bodies back then the can’t hop without leaving a body empty to die. To hop or not to hop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nevyn isn't fun

I don't like Nevyn. He's gone from this jokester to an outright abusive boyfriend and manipulator. I think the rest of the story should go without him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh wow

Fantastic story. Haven’t read anything as enthralling as this in a while. Hopefully more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great series

Loving the series.

To me it seems since loosing his powers Nevyn misses the contol he used to have over people and has become bitter trying to get what little power over people he can.

Hope to see more to the story in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
New story called Time Turned and Polyjuiced at outfoxstories.com. Stories I write will be exclusive on that site for 6 weeks. Doing a gif retelling of Shudder chapter 1 on reddit. Follow me there at kripto_1

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES