Shy Wendy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, taking advantage of the pause, Mary was able to speak. "HOLY SHIT, WEN!!...it turns out that my best friend, who is paralyzed by shyness, is quite the voyeur!!!...and FUUUUCK...you got yourself off in the high school girls room!?!? Wendy Williams, I am in shock here!" Mary said in absolute disbelief.

Little did Wendy know that her confession had gone straight to Mary's pussy. Mary was dripping at the thought that her teasing had caused not only a boy to possibly jerk off at school, but it had also, for certain, led to her best friend getting herself off at school. This was incredibly exciting to her.

As Mary lay in bed talking to Wendy, she had easy access to let her free hand wander. Should she do this while talking to her best friend, she wondered? She had just joked that her best friend was apparently a voyeur, but was she also discovering that she was an exhibitionist? It was just harmless teasing she had told herself, but the excitement it generated inside her was undeniable. She was wet...very wet.

As she dipped her fingers into her pussy, she heard Wendy start to talk again. "Are you still there Mare?"

"Yeah...umm...I'm still here," Mary replied with a slight breathiness to her voice. Did her voice give her away, she wondered?

"Ok," said Wendy, "It was silent there for a minute and I thought the call dropped." Seemingly with no suspicion she continued, "Oh, and in more exciting news, Mom is letting me go to Eric's on Saturday!!!....can you believe it?!"

"That's awesome Wen," Mary replied as she continued secretly fingering herself. "You know, I've always said you should go out with Eric if you ever got past your shyness and you didn't have to constantly stay home."

"Ewww," came Wendy's quick response. "You know he and I are like brothers."

"But you're NOT brothers," Mary responded...and he's probably almost as shy as you are. I've never heard of him dating anyone. He's a little short but not hard to look at, he's a football player..."

"Stop it Mary!...that would just be weird!" came Wendy's forceful response.

"Ok, ok," Mary shot back. She was having difficulty concentrating anyway, and the guilt of secretly rubbing her pussy was overtaking her. "Hey, I should get some sleep Wen...marching band practice kicked my butt today." Mary just wanted the call to be over...she wanted...no SHE NEEDED to cum.

"Me too," came Wendy's reply. "It's been quite a day. I'll see you in the morning." Hmmm, she thought to herself...Mary was suddenly in a hurry to hang up.

"Sounds good!" Mary said almost too quickly. "See you in the morning."

They hung up and Mary quickly reached for a box under her bed. Inside was her prized new possession which she had yet to reveal to Wendy. In fact, she hadn't had a chance to try it out just yet. Mary had recently purchased a Magic Wand at the novelty store in the mall. "The box may have said it was for massaging sore muscles, but everyone knows what its really used for" she thought to herself. Having seen girls using these when she secretly looked online, she was extremely anxious to give it a try.

Mary plugged it in and slid the switch to the first position. A soft buzzing sound began. She couldn't wait to feel it. Gently moving the wand between her thighs, she allowed it to touch her pussy for the first time. The vibrations pulsed through her clit. The feeling was electric. She couldn't stop the moan that escaped from her throat. Mary slid the switch up another notch and the vibrations became even more intense.

She pictured herself teasing Tony. Only in her imagination, it wasn't quite as "innocent" as it had been in class. In her mind she wasn't just arching her back to show hard nipples under her tight shirt. Instead, she was pulling off her shirt and bra....letting her full 38D's, featuring large pink ariolas and very hard nipples, fall out on display. She pictured Tony looking at her, with his hand on the bulge in his jeans...caused by HER teasing...HER power...HER control. Suddenly the thought of Wendy also watching entered her mind. Did she like the thought of her best friend seeing her on display too? Her mind was racing at the thought.

The vibrations from the wand were overpowering. She had never felt anything so good. The orgasm came out of nowhere. Jolts of pleasure like she had never felt before shot through her, and her body convulsed uncontrollably. She held the wand tight against her clit, not wanting the orgasm to ever end. Waves of pleasure continued to flow over her. Finally, the sensations became too much for her to bear. She reluctantly pulled the wand away and collapsed in blissful exhaustion.

"OH MY GOD" she thought to herself..."This could be addicting. I'm going to wear this thing out before long!"

Back at Wendy's house, after hanging up the phone, Wendy was indeed tired. She turned off the lights and laid down. As her head hit the pillow she could still faintly smell her scent lingering from the night before. Her panties had been soaked more than ever before while grinding on the pillows. With a sleepy self smile she made a mental note to put the pillowcases into the wash tomorrow...and another mental note that she wanted to do that again soon.

12