Sissy Powers Ch. 08

Story Info
Heather comes for dinner.
1.6k words
4.76
3.8k
1

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I froze, holding 3 plates of food, and nearly dropped them.

Clara looked pretty upset, and Heather looked mortified. "Uh, hey girls..." she said, sounding pretty nervous. "This is, uh, Connor, my boyfriend... He wanted to come along tonight to meet you both..."

Clara and I just looked at each other, and I set the plates down before turning to face them. "Um... Well, I only made food for 3 people," I began, and Connor cut in.

"That's fine, I can eat later, I just am pretty sure that this bitch here is cheating on me, and wanted to see who with," he stated rather angrily, almost shaking with rage. "I guess it's some comfort that it seems like she's just been dyking out, not needing more cock than what I give her," he bragged rather stupidly.

"Okay, man, fuck off," snapped Clara, and she moved towards him radiating a cold fury. "Don't you fucking call Heather that, you little wimp."

"But it's true," sobbed Heather. "I love women, and no matter how hard I try to be good, I just am not happy with his cock! He tells me it's a great cock, so I don't know what's wrong with me!" Tears were streaming down her face, and I moved to hug her.

"Shh, sweety, shh," I cooed, holding her tight. "There's nothing wrong with you. In fact, it sounds like there's a lot wrong with him!"

She sniffled, and looked up at me with watering eyes. "But he said..."

"Who cares what he said?" I demanded, turning to Clara and nodding. My fiance, you see, had done jiu jitsu as a teenager for self-defense training, and promptly had his ass lying prone on the floor, groaning in pain.

"See, that's what a strong woman can do when she's mad..." I whispered to Heather, tickling her. I turned to her and pulled her into a fiery kiss, before pulling away and noting her heavy breathing and flushed face. "Now let us show you what 2 strong women can do when they're feeling naughty..."

Heather looked like she was about to start drooling, and Clara tied Connor quickly to one of our dining room chairs before joining us with a big smile on her face.

"Anyways, where were we..." she purred to Heather, pulling her into a hug and squishing their tits together. I almost moaned at the sheer eroticism of it.

"Fewer clothes, now," I begged, and dragged the two of them to the bedroom. As soon as we were inside with the door shut, clothing started falling to the floor, torn off by each of us in an erotic frency. Soon, the 3 of us stood before each other completely nude, and Heather's eyes widened at seeing my pert bust again.

"Remember these?" I moaned, squeezing my tits together, and Heather barely managed to nod.

"Of course she does," Clara giggled, "the poor girl almost came just touching them in the store that day!" Heather blushed and again nodded. This was going to be fun.

We both guided her to the bed and laid her down, before turning to each other and sharing a passionate, excited kiss.

"You're sure about this?" I asked, pulling away to gaze into her eyes.

"Absolutely, my love," she assured me, before taking my hand and turning to Heather, lying supine before us.

"Now you, our little slut, have some explaining to do before we get started," Clara admonished the horny girl.

She told us all about Connor, and how her verbally abusive boyfriend and religious upbringing had led her to stifle her true feelings, until that day in the fitting room.

"Okay, I'm dying to know," Clara began, "how big is it, really? His cock?"

"About 5 inches and as thick around as this," she said, holding up her finger and thumb to form a ring about the diameter of a quarter.

Clara let out a whistle. "Oh sweety, you've never even been fucked!" she told the salesgirl, smiling down at her. "Maybe we can fix that later, but for now, we're hungry."

"Oh, right, I'm so sorry!" Heather stammered, realizing they hadn't had the dinner that was the nominal reason for her visit.

"No, dummy," Clara giggled, "for this!" And she promptly dove between Heather's still-spread legs and gave her a long, slow lick up her entire slit. Heather immediately started convulsing and panting, arching her back in a small orgasm.

"OHHH!!!" she cried, seemingly overcome by pleasure.

"That didn't seem so powerful for such a big reaction..." I mused, looking at her, and she blushed again.

"Well, I've never actually cum before..." she admitted sheepishly.

"WHAT?!" shouted Clara, jumping up and completely aghast at this egregious crime.

"Well, Connor told me good girls don't cum..."

"Yeah, not on his pencil dick!" Clara practically screamed, pacing the room and seething in fury.

"You know how many times I cum each day?" she demanded of Heather, who shook her head. "Leah here makes me cum probably close to 5 times each fucking day! And that's not even to mention Leo!"

"Who's Leo?" Heather asked, confused.

"We can explain later," I interjected, and Clara calmed down a bit when I rubbed her back.

"Right, we'll get to that," Clara breathed, almost seething in fury. "But for now..." and her wicked scowl turned into an almost-predatory grin as she stalked towards Heather's form, still lying on the bed with her pussy accessible. "I am going to make you cum so hard you see stars, and then I'm going to let Leah have a turn tasting you, and then we'll just see what happens."

Heather gulped, but opened her legs even wider as Clara lowered herself to begin licking her. Moans and gasps emanated from Heather, and her body kept tensing and releasing, cumming again and again until she was somewhat used to the feeling, though it was not diminished in the least.

"Thank... you..." she moaned breathlessly, still trembling as Clara stood up with a huge smile. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to Heather's throbbing pussy. "There you go, my love, I got her ready for you!" Clara joked, and I began eating with a fervor. Now, Clara may be good, but she'd only been eating pussy for a few days. I had years of experience, and used them to take Heather to another dimension of pleasure.

"OH FUCK YESSSSS!!!" shrieked the poor, repressed girl who was laying in a puddle on our bed. "YES! PLEASE! MORE!" she screamed, and we heard Connor wake up and start shouting.

"You two keep it up," Clara smiled, "I'll be right back." With that, she walked out of the room holding one of Heather's recently-discarded socks, and a roll of duct tape she got from the closet. Another minute (and 2 more of Heather's orgasms) later, she returned holding back a strong laugh. "All good for now!" she told us, settling down to watch.

Pretty soon, Heather seemed almost worn out, and Clara tapped me on the shoulder to signal that I should let her catch her breath. "Good work, my love, but let's all just chat for a minute, yeah?"

I nodded, and sat up to begin our conversation. Heather, still trembling, just lay there in a puddle of her own sweat and ejaculate, closing her eyes and seeming to be in a higher plane of existence.

"So, Heather..." I began.

"Leah here, or actually Leo, is a sex god." Clara cut in and explained very matter-of-factly.

"I'll say," sighed Heather, grinning up at us.

"No, like really," laughed Clara. "Babe, why don't you show her?" she suggested softly, winking at me.

"I gasped at Clara, not sure if she really meant what I thought she did. When I got an exaggerated nod and a kiss on the cheek, I did a quick meditation, moving the relevant energies, and then opened my eyes as Leo.

"Look at Leah again, Heather," Clara instructed, and she did.

You could have heard a pin drop.

"What... Who... How...?" she muttered, her head spinning.

"This is Leo," explained Clara, and the two of us quickly filled her in, which took a few minutes. By the time we were done, Heather was staring fixedly at my cock and literally drooling, cupping her pussy and rubbing while her other hand ran between her tits.

"So that thing can really fit in me?" she asked breathlessly.

"It sure can," Clara told her, grinning ear to ear. "And let me tell you, it is world-altering!"

"I... I want to." Heather said, seeming to make up her mind before our eyes. "Oh, but Connor..."

"That little stain won't bother you!" assured Clara. "Otherwise, he knows that I'd find him..."

"No, I mean after he lied to me, telling me that his cock was 'huge' and making me think I must be broken to not enjoy it... Can we show him what a real cock can do?"

We were both shocked. Did this shy, so-recently-liberated girl want us to cuckold her boyfriend? "Um..." I started, but Clara jumped in immediately.

"Oh, I knew I liked you!" she shouted, hugging Heather and squeezing her tight. "That is just about the hottest thing I can think of!"

I smiled, definitely agreeing with my fiance.

"You know you'll never be the same after this, right? You heard that part?" I asked her, and she smiled.

"I never want to be the same. As long as I can try pussy, too - and it seems like that's kind of your thing, right? - I want to be yours!" she exclaimed, and we both grinned at her and each other.

Taking our hands, Clara led us back to the living room, where Connor was still tied up, struggling to get free.

"Heeeey, sweety!" Heather called in a sing-songy voice. This was going to be fun.