Sissy Powers Ch. 09

Story Info
Cuckolding Connor.
1.4k words
4.39
5.5k
4

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we made our way into the living room (with me back as Leah), Connor's eyes bugged out of his head. "MMM MMM NNN!" he screamed through his gag, a sock balled in his mouth and held in place by duct tape.

"Oh, baby, sweety it's okay!" cooed Heather, moving over to him. "These wonderful people have shown me why our relationship is so bad! Good news, it's not my fault! You're just a total asshole!" and she laughed in his face.

He made more angry noises, and his eyes were bugging out of his head at seeing 3 beautiful, nude, sexed-up women obviously about to fuck to spite him.

"Oh wait!" Clara had a thought, and ran over to him. "If you insult us, I will break your fucking arm, okay?" she demanded, and he nodded quickly, eyes wide with fear. Clara undid the makeshift gag, and backed away.

"How could you do this to me?" he demanded, crying and emanating angry indignation.

"Do what to you? Finally have enough of your limp-dicked abuse and decide that I deserve better?" Heather spat at him, and Clara and I high-fived. We had helped!

"No, fucking hurt me like this! And be such a little slut! I hope you have fun moving back home, because you'll never live with me again!"

"Sweet, so Heather, it seems like you need a place... Want our spare room?" Clara asked hopefully, and Heather nodded with a smile.

"Ooh, fun! Sapphic orgies every day!" Clara exclaimed, and Connor sputtered with rage.

"Well anyways, Connor, so I just learned that your 'gigantic' dick is actually a little boy penis, and Clara here is letting me feel a real cock! Isn't that so exciting?"

"Wha - how - why - who?!" he demanded, and I stepped forward.

"Me, you little cuck," I laughed,and moved to stand by his girlfriend, feeling her ass and starting to get rather wet again.

"Like a strap-on? Fucking dykes!" he shouted, and Clara moved towards him, making him flinch. "No no no, wait, I'm sorry!" Clara laughed and backed away, turning to me.

"Well, are you going to turn this perfect little 'good girl' into your loose, needy slut or what?" she teased us both, tweaking a nipple each of ours.

"Yes, please, I want to be a little slut for your huge cock!" Heather begged.

I focused, and when I opened my eyes from my meditation Connor was sitting there with his jaw agape, and Heather was quivering with excitement.

"Oh, please, give that to me..." Heather moaned, still being manipulated by Clara's expert hands.

"Wait, first I want to hear him tell you he's sorry," I nodded towards Connor.

"I don't fucking care!" Heather exclaimed. "I just want your huuuuuge cock inside of me!"

"I want to see you fucked, too, babe," Clara assured her, "but Leo has a point; I want Connor to come clean and say he lied to you. That he has a tiny cock and the only reason you never came was because he was such a pathetic excuse for a man."

Heather relented, and looked pleadingly at Connor. "Please, baby, please just say it so I can get fucked," she begged, and we all burst out laughing in his face.

"Never!" he shouted, but then Clara stepped up and grabbed his arm, starting to put pressure that would eventually dislocate his shoulder. "Okay okay okay just stop!" he begged.

"Okay, I'm sorry! I never should have told you you were broken, I just knew that if you ever found out that you'd leave me! You were way hotter than I deserved, and I didn't want to lose your pussy."

"Well too bad, honey!" she laughed. "Because now you're going to lose it forever! Even if I fucked you again, you wouldn't even feel anything!"

Connor grimaced, and lowered his head. "Does it have to be in front of me?"

"Oh, absolutely," Clara told him. "You need to see what a real cock can do, so you're not under any illusions going forward!"

"Great, so that's done," interrupted Heather. She leaned forward onto Connor's lap and looked back at me over her shoulder, wiggling her hips to entice me forward. "Now can you please come fuck my basically-virgin pussy?"

I grinned, and strode up behind her. Positioning the head of my cock at her opening, Clara decided to take over proceedings.

"Are you ready for him, baby?" she asked, pulling Heather into a quick kiss.

"Yes, I need it!" she panted.

"You know your pussy will be his after this, right?" Clara asked, looking contemptuously at Connor. Heather's boyfriend almost choked at the thought, sputtering quietly, afraid of Clara's reprisal if he spoke up.

"Yes, I NEED that!" she shouted. "Please just FUCK ME!"

And with that, I slid the first 5 inches of my cock into her sopping pussy. She may as well have been shot, with how loudly she screamed, incredible pain at the stretching and unbelievable pleasure at being so full battling in her to win control. Inevitably, pleasure won.

"OH YES!" she screamed, "Fuck me deeper! I'm so full, but even his little tiny dick could go that deep! Stretch me all the way out!"

I started working in deeper, moving about an inch further into her with each thrust. Soon, about half of my cock was inside of her, 9 inches of steel stretching her out and poking into her womb. "You like that, don't you, you little slut?" Clara asked, fingering her own pussy furiously and watching the point of my penetration into our new girlfriend.

"Oh my god I fucking love it!" Heather panted, cumming hard as her own words set her off again.

"Good, because you can get this every fucking day from now on..." my fiance promised her, smiling at her beaming face.

"Oh, pleeeeaaaase!" she moaned, trembling continuously.

"But you know what?" Clara asked, looking at Connor, who had given up trying to maintain any sort of dignity and was sobbing while Heather got the fucking of her life on top of him. "I think this pathetic sack of shit has seen enough. He doesn't deserve to watch any more."

"No, pelase, I... I want to watch!" Connor cried out, looking like he hated himself for admitting that. "She's so beautiful when she cums!"

"Oh, Connor, thank you," moaned Heather, smiling up at him while still taking my thrusting cock. "You were a shit boyfriend, but I guess you make an okay cuckold ex..."

He cried out, tears streaming down his face. "Please..." he groaned.

Clara laughed in his face, saying "fine, whatever, you loser. But you have to be more fun then, okay? Beg Leo to take her... Talk to her, and him. Beg then to keep going."

"Please, Leo, please fill up Heather like I never could!" he shouted, stifling his sobs. "She looks so amazing cumming so hard like this! I want you to stretch her pussy, so I couldn't feel it even if she ever did decide to fuck me again!"

This was incredibly erotic, and I started to feel my orgasm building. "Do you want me to cum in her?" I asked, keeping my voice level.

"WHO CARES?!" screamed Heather. "I want it so bad, please please please fill me with your cum Leo! I fucking love you, and you too Clara!" She was crying, too, but happy tears.

"Aww, we love you too baby," Clara told her, stroking our girlfriend's hair. "Okay, Leo, I want you to fill her tight pussy with your cum. And I want to eat it out of her! Ooh!" she said, excited to live the other side of her fantasy.

"Okay, I'm going to pound you until I cum, Heather," I told the weeping, non-stop-cumming girl quivering on my cock.

She began screaming and whimpering and panting, thrusting her hips back to meet me as best she could, while I used her pussy like it belonged to me - which in a way it did, now.

After another few minutes of constant orgasm, I felt my balls clench up and started shooting rope after rope of sperm deep inside of her. It started to drip out around the edges and Clara dove in, licking it up. Eventually I stopped, but Clara took my place with her tongue and kept Heather in a state of orgasm for 3 more minutes.

Eventually we all collapsed, and cuddled together. After a little while, we got up to go to the bedroom, and Clara made a quick detour to show Connor out. We all snuggled up in bed, happier than could be to have found the pleasure that we did, and just to be together.