All Comments on 'Sisters Share a Man Ch. 03'

by BethanyBDSM

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story gets better and better with each chapter. You MUST write the wedding chapter next! Please continue. This is fantastic!

Passion84uPassion84uabout 1 month ago

I loved reading this excellent story. Please write the next chapter about the wedding! Perhaps Teena would have to "accept" all the groomsman by giving each of them a BJ before the wedding. Maybe the bridesmaids agree to be in the wedding - only after - Teena eats Ben's (or the groomsmen's) cum out of their pussies. (Bachelor's parties, Bridal "showers", etc.) Teena would be edged this entire time until her wedding night when she is allowed to have an orgasm - only after - pleasing Ben, Tonya, and Lora. Perhaps, right before she walks down the aisle, she has to clean cum out of a pussy, so she tastes it all through the ceremony.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyBDSM@BethanyBDSM
Born in the early 1970s. Discovered D/s & BDSM around age 20. I LOVE the Power Exchange dynamic. A slave giving ALL for their Domme or Master. People being used to provide sexual pleasure. Male and Female cuckolding are also a huge turn on. I use this same name on BDSM...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES