Six Women Take a Cruise Ch. 03

Story Info
What could possibly happen?
3.4k words
4.46
3.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

After entering Alicia and Amy's cabin, Amy opened the bottle of Bushmills and poured each a generous portion. Jim breathed in its rich aroma before taking a sip. The women didn't bother with the aroma and quickly downed it. They were screwing up their courage.

Sufficiently fortified, Alicia said, "We like you very much and we're dying to have you fuck us. Will you do it?"

Jim smiled. What could he say other than, "Of course. I'd love to."

Both moved to sit beside him and began to remove his clothing. While Amy worked on his shirt, Alicia went for his trousers. She wanted to see, hold and sink his penis deep in her throat. She loved giving head and had developed the ability to deep throat even large erections without gagging. Still fully clothed, she kneeled between his legs and went to work.

Amy worked on top. She unbuttoned his shirt and began to suck his nipples. No one had ever done that to him. It took him a while to realized he was feeling like it must feel to women when they are nursed. She rolled his nipple with her tongue and gently scratched his back with her fingernails. Oh my god, that felt amazing. Is there anything better than having your erection deep in a woman's throat, your nipple being sucked, and back being scratched at the same time? His erection was growing bigger and more urgent by the moment.

His ejaculation came so quick it surprised him and Alicia. She took it all down her throat, never even tasting it. That was her first time to deep throat a cock when it erupted. The spasms inside her throat felt weird but strangely erotic. She could feel her pussy spasm and her wet panties inside her trousers.

Amy's pussy had been wet since entering the cabin. She'd not had sex in a while and the anticipation was arousing her. She stood and removed her slacks and panties, not even taking the time to lay them neatly aside. She wanted something in her vagina, now. Since he'd just shot a load, she'd have to settle for his tongue and fingers for the moment.

She roughly pushed him backward onto the bed and mounted his face. As Jim's tongue entered Amy's cunt, Alicia worked to get his cock back into action. She realized it might need to rest a few minutes. Still, she enjoyed the feel of warm rubbery penis meat in her mouth. He tasted good to this woman who'd been without sex too long.

Amy's vaginal juice was flowing. She repeatedly rubbed it over his nose and mouth. God, that felt good to her. She suddenly jumped when Jim's tongue attacked her butthole. No one had ever licked her anus. She could only worry about whether she'd washed carefully that morning. After four or five firm licks, she relaxed. Surly he would have stopped if she was dirty down there. She tried to reset her mind to enjoy his attention but that had scared her so much, she needed a break. Amy dismounted and walked to the bathroom while Alicia continued her work.

When she returned to the action, Amy saw Alicia naked on her stomach on the bed with two pillows holding her ass in the air. Jim's nose was buried in her crack and the loud moaning and mild cursing left no doubt. His tongue was in her rectum and doing a hell of a job. Alicia started jerking and trembling and trying to breathe normally. It was no use. It hit her starting with a tingling sensation in her clit before rushing to her nipples. Her throat turned dark pink. She pounded the bed beside her and cussed at anything she could think of.

Amy stared with wide eyes and bated breath. She'd seen women climax before but those were mild compared to this one Alicia had. She sat on the bed, reached under and cupped Alicia's breast to squeeze her nipple. She was so distracted by Jim's tongue, she had no idea who was massaging her breast. But it felt great.

After her climax eased, Jim rolled over onto the bed next to Alicia who was still face down. As Amy watched, he took some of his slick pre-cum and used it to insert a finger deep in Alicia's rectum. She first squirmed and recoiled but then realized it was only a finger. She'd never had a cock in her ass and wasn't going to have one now. Fingers were okay.

As he finger-fucked her asshole, Amy moved in for a passionate kiss and to stroke his cock. With that erotic scene of his finger rhythmically fucking a beautiful asshole and a warm hand stroking his penis, his erection came back to full attention. Amy moved into position and mounted him cowgirl style. Jim could feel her tight vagina and was surprised. All the others that week had been nowhere near that tight. Amy also felt the tightness but gritted her teeth and kept riding. She'd not had a man in her for at least a couple of months. Now she had one, it was hers and nothing was going to take it from her. Or so she thought.

There was a knock on the door and a woman's voice called out, "Housekeeping." The women quickly hid out of sight, or tried to, as Jim bolted for the door to prevent entry. It was too late. A young woman opened the door, saw a naked man with an erection running toward her, and a naked woman still on the bed. She immediately said, "Excuse me," and quickly closed the door.

Jim stood there trying to decide what to do. This was a massive embarrassment. Why didn't someone put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out? It wasn't even his cabin. What would this attendant say to her management. Is it possible she'll just ignore it and not report it? It was a private room that allowed private sex to happen between consenting adults. Surely this wasn't the first time she or other room attendants had interrupted private moments like this.

Alicia said, "At least she didn't try to make it a foursome."

Amy responded, "She was a cute girl. I feel lucky she didn't take Jim to her cabin."

Alicia replied, "What amazed me, he jumped up and ran several yards with his cock sticking straight ahead. If he'd made it to the door, he would have poked a hole straight through it." Everyone laughed, including Jim, but he really wanted to crawl in a hole and pull the dirt over his head. This was not funny. They decided the only thing to do is wait to see what happens.

All agreed that they needed to suspend their activities until another day and that he should return to his cabin.

Jim lay on his bed and stared at the ceiling. This was not the cruise he expected. The only time he'd thought about his future was those few minutes with Hillary in the lounge. He wanted to spend more time with her, not for sex, but for his sanity. The five women he'd bedded in just three days were fun, but he needed rest and a day of doing nothing. The next day was a sea day, and the casino would be open again. Maybe he could find a slot out of the way and feed it lots of money. At least the machine wouldn't want sex from him.

***

Hillary met Jim at the entrance of the Tuscan Grille. They could already smell the fragrance of grilled steaks as they stood at the reception podium. This was a "specialty restaurant" that was so good that the ship could charge an extra $60 per person to dine there. Because of Jim's status as an elite plus captain's club member, his cost would be only $40 per person. That was a minor benefit of having taken so many cruises on Celebrity ships.

As they walked to their table, Jim noticed Peggy dinning with a gentleman. She smiled at him, and he returned it. Their night together had left great memories. From the look on the man's face, she might be in for another set of great memories.

Seated with menus in hand, Hillary said, "I had a very nice filet on the Infinity. They grilled it perfectly."

Jim asked, "You like it medium or rare?"

"I'm in between. How about you?"

"I'm the same. A little red doesn't bother me but I prefer it to be a dark pink."

They both ordered filets, medium rare, with roasted baby carrots, baked potatoes and green peas with pearl onions. Jim chose a 2005 Leoville Las Cases, a dark and bold Bordeaux just reaching its prime drinking age. Hillary was delighted and said so. She asked if Jim often drank wine.

"Yes, my wife and I became winos not long after we were married. She worked for a major international company and was transferred to Geneva. I was selling real estate in Atlanta, so it was relatively easy for us to relocate. We were there almost five years. Our daughter Lisa was born there. We had some very nice Swiss neighbors, and he owned a large wine shop in town. He introduced us to fine European wines and we learned to love them."

"My ex-husband was also a wino when we married. He'd lived near Sonoma Valley when a child and was raised to appreciate great wine. I learned from him. The judge awarded me his collection which pissed him no end. I was not going to give him his pride and joy. I also got the house and several million dollars. I left him his clothes, one car and a vacation home in Mexico. I didn't like that place anyway. I'll always remember the look on his face when the judge gave me his wine. He could have killed me and he's lucky I didn't kill him when I found out about that young attorney he was banging."

"How did you find out?"

"I suspected something was afoot when he began working later and came home exhausted. We used to have sex several times a week, but he was no longer so interested. I hired a PI to see what was up. She followed him for a few weeks and found he was seeing two different women, both working for his firm. She has photos and details on when and where and for how long he was with each woman.

"When I filed for divorce and the women's names appeared in the documents, his firm fired him. The two women accused him of sexual harassment just so they could keep their jobs. They didn't even know about each other sleeping with the rat. What money I didn't get, the bimbos got through civil lawsuits. I hope the asshole is living on the streets somewhere."

"I know you live in Denver. Amanda and I went skiing out there several times."

"Actually, I sold the house in the city last year and bought a place in Vail. It was originally built for rental during the ski season, but I converted it for my own use. It's right on one of the trails so it's possible to ski in and then down to the lifts the next day. I love the place."

Jim replied, "I'd love to see it sometime."

"Did you ski Vail?"

"Several times. The China Bowl was our favorite area, especially with new

powder. Amanda was a better skier than me. I was always the last to make it down."

"I love to ski that area. There are so many ways down that you can always avoid a crowded slope."

"I've been thinking about you ever since we met. I'm lots older than you but I feel young when with you and talking to you. Is it possible that I can call you and talk after the cruise?"

"Jim, I'd like to. Your age is no issue to me. Older men are often wiser and more interesting. They've had life experiences that shaped their character and opened their minds to understanding women. Many men my age have no idea what makes a woman tick. And the worse thing is, they don't care. Relationships today are formed based on computer matching and stupid sites that promise you a mate if only you fill out the form and send $50 to enter the database. The photos with each entry are often fakes or grossly out of date. It's a mess."

"I've been overwhelmed with women's needs this week. Hillary, do you have any idea what's been going on?"

"The first thing you surely know is that women do not keep secrets. Some may for a day or two if it's to their advantage. So, let's just say, if you've been helping women with their emotional needs, it'll be well known at our table in another day or two. What you may be doing is fine. Women need men, at least most of us do. The women in The Villages know everything that goes on."

Jim replied, "I've heard it's a wild place with lots of unattached men and women doing their thing."

"Mom has told me some of it; and she's confessed that she was involved several times. I know she misses my dad and his companionship. They were still very sexually active until he was killed. Mom has struggled and I've encouraged her to have fun and don't worry about it."

"I've been surprised by the sex drive of women who've gone through menopause."

She replied, "That's essentially all the women in The Villages. I used to think men would prey on these single women and take advantage of them; but I now think it's the opposite. I wouldn't want to be an unattached man with ten sex-starved women neighbors rubbing all over me."

"How do men deal with it," he asked.

"Mom says they seem to enjoy it in moderation. She often sees men going home in their golf carts in the early morning hours. Woman often brag to others about who they'd screwed and how many times they'd climaxed. It was a status symbol within the old women's bridge clubs."

"Can the old guys still get it hard?"

"I think the women don't really care. If their tongue is firm and their fingers are straight, that will do. Older women are not particular."

Dinner was delicious. The steaks were perfectly grilled, and the veggies were very tasty. For dessert, a chocolate souffle and a raspberry tart with raspberry sorbet hit the sweet spot. Decaf coffee followed by Napoleon brandy eased their conversation.

They walked to Cellarmasters on deck five. This lounge is focused on wine. The Summit had a very broad selection of wines on board, including many rare bottles and older vintages. If you could afford a bottle of 1978 Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, it could be yours for only $6450. That was prime juice for only a $100 a sip.

As they eased into the very comfortable leather armchairs, their conversation continued. Jim asked, "What did you do before the marriage?"

"I was a dental hygienist and worked at a large practice. It was a good job, and I could go back to it someday. I'm financially in good shape and am focusing on myself and finding a new challenging direction. I've put all the raw emotions behind me and now realize there is much to life that I've yet to discover. Have you been thinking about what comes next?"

"A little bit, but still trying to decide. What I know is how to sell real estate. With Amanda's progressing illness, I sold the business and focused on taking care of her. She was my partner and the source of my happiness. When the grandchildren were born, she became the perfect grandmother, often calling the boys and spoiling them with unexpected gifts. We traveled to Nashville for every birthday. She insisted on having a party for Ethan, the six-year-old, when he graduated from pre-school. Now whoever heard of doing that?" They both laughed.

After talking for another hour, they walked to her cabin. Before she entered, Hillary turned and kissed him. It was a serious kiss which he returned just as seriously. She said, "Goodnight," and closed the door behind her.

***

Again, for the third night, he couldn't sleep. Hillary had taken total control of his mind. He knew that shipboard romances always ended with the cruise. Why was she leading him to think there might be more?

Hillary tossed and turned trying to sleep. She felt a new vigor and renewed interest in a man. Yes, he was old enough to be her father, but he didn't act like an older man. His ideas and concerns were like hers. He listened to everything she said, not like men who pretended they did. His wife had made him a very attractive man on the inside. He cared about people. She had no doubts that Alicia, Amy and Danisha had already bedded him. She could tell when Jim's name was mentioned at the table. She wasn't sure about Katrina. That woman was hard to read. She also knew her mom was hot for him. What should she do about that? Her mom was still a sexy woman and needed it as much as any women. Maybe she should tell him that he could bed her mom if she makes a move on him. Would Jim think that was weird? A woman telling him to fuck her mom?

She needed fresh air. A few minutes on the balcony would be perfect. It was another clear, calm and warm night. She stood at the rail and watched the dark water rushing by. She sat in one of the reclining deck chairs and fell asleep to the sound of small waves breaking against the ship.

***

The receptionist at the Cosmopolitan greeted Jim and said his table mates had already arrived. She told a server the table number and Jim followed, not knowing anything about table mates.

He saw that the six women had saved a place for him. All he could do was smile and take his seat. A quick glance around the table confirmed everyone was smiling.

The Villages women decided, among themselves, they needed more of Jim's time and attention. There were only four days left in the cruise and Susan had yet to know him, in the carnal sense of the word. Before the cruise, they'd all met and agreed to share any man they could find. Once onboard, new alliances seemed to form when Jim appeared. Alicia decided to align with Susan and bed Jim, no matter what it took. She'd yet to feel his cock in her pussy. But her ass knew his finger well. Susan hadn't been anywhere near him.

It was a sea day. All talked about activities they planned. Two were going to the spa for various treatments, one was planning to gamble and three were going to bingo and then to the trivia. There were also movies being shown all day on deck 11. There was an outdoor theater with a massive screen and comfortable sofa-type seating. The screen was perfect both in the daytime and at night.

Jim was going to gamble in the afternoon but was planning to read during the morning. He needed to rest and knew that he always fell to sleep while reading.

***

When he woke, it was past noon. Now hungry, he dressed and walked to the main dining room once again. He was less likely to over-eat there than at the buffet. Susan and Alicia were in line ahead of him. They invited Jim to join. He couldn't say "no" like he wanted to. He could sense they had plans involving him.

The menu selections were especially good, and each chose turkey cutlets in a rich gravy with roasted veggies. With a garden salad and decadent chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream completed the meal. They were sated.

When leaving the dining room, Alicia rushed for a manicure scheduled in ten minutes. Susan suggested she and Jim meet at the pool for a soak in the massive Jacuzzi/whirlpool. That would be just the thing following a heavy lunch. They agreed to meet there in fifteen minutes. Jim thought that being in a public pool was safe with a sex-starved post-menopausal woman.

End of Chapter 3