All Comments on 'Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 16-25'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Trashies87Trashies87about 1 year ago

You can't hook me with a romance filled with emotional tension, loving support, character growth, injustice and potential intrigue and revenge, then make me go a whole 2 weeks without an update!

I bought into this because of the gentle femdom aspect, and didn't really care one way or the other about the sex scenes/futa aspect. This is by far the best gfemdom story I've read. The intricacies of the relationships and character growth is fantastic. Take your time, your writing is worth the wait, but I am eager for the next chapter!

amw297amw2978 months ago

My feelings about the events in the story as they happen often mirror quins feelings as they happen, thusly, I really hated when all that shit went down in grumentum, but I was glad to see their sex and how they relate to each other during their fucking was restored to its proper dynamic, thank fuck he was able to get her to plow his ass again, lucky bastard. Also, maybe it's just me, but due to her demon/devil nature and the large size of her girlcock, I've always pictured it as a horsecock, a lot of futa art out there of demon or demon like fantasy races will give them a horsecock, and I feel it works for Rosa too, gives her just that much more exotic eroticism.

ProletarianStickProletarianStick7 days ago

What happened to Quinn really sucked but I'm glad it brought them closer together in the end. Two parts I really enjoyed was the introduction of Colly who is incredibly endearing, and the mystery of Rosa's magic. Hopefully both will be explored in future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES