All Comments on 'Slave Sister Ch. 03'

by PersepolisGames

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bluecatz123bluecatz1239 months ago

Don't get discouraged by the ratings, your kink may not be everyone's cup of tea but I think this is great. I really enjoy the dominating relationship you are developing here. Possibly kick it up a bit to include some dirty ass to mouth?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, sort of liked the beginning of the saga but a lot of details have been left out. It seems that there is a lot missing and after the first bathroom rape, there is no descriptions of what happens during that first weekend or the time the parent leave somewhere nor the time up to the Hawaii trip. Surely her brother is not going to just leave her tied up as the parents are going to want their children to go out. What happened while the parents were home? The airport security thing could have been humiliating to sister if the TSA folks subject her to a search where the black agents strip her naked and do a thorough cavity search. How long before he gives his sister to some buddies or other activities that she may crave? Kind of step back and smooth out the story timelines. Right now there is just a jumble of clinical sex acts.

Horndog77Horndog779 months ago

He's not dominant, he's a bully. A real dom would give her a safeword and aftercare. Hope she cuts his dick off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPersepolisGames@PersepolisGames
Persepolis was the capital of ancient Persia and home to the hugest harems in humanity's history. The stories you will find here may not all feature harems but they do all embody that same sense of libertine lust. Welcome to Persepolis 2.0, an erotic paradise and arousing uto...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES