All Comments on 'Slaves of the Desert Compound 02'

by FrankHarris1

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting description

I haven't read chapter 1 but Aspasia obviously got a caning or a whipping which was actually intense and for punishment. In this story, she gets a follow-up beating which covered the old welts as well. THAT's what I would think would be agonizing....beating old welts. I know that in the olden days, unbeknownst to the prisoner, when he was whipped...it was designed that he would be whipped again the next day. The next day, he would be drug out of his cell, screaming and begging not to be whipped again and THAT's what would get the prison staff aroused, his screaming and groveling. Obviously, the second whipping, right over the fresh, still agonizing whip marks would cause double the pain [pleasure] depending on who we were describing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankHarris1@FrankHarris1
327 Followers
I've had an inquiry about the missing Slaves of the Desert Compound 11. This story was live for some years here but suddenly disappeared one day, and Literotica would not say why. No doubt somebody complained about some detail in it, though I can't imagine what was in it that ...