Slipperiness

Story Info
An intimate shared shower session explores "slipperiness".
3.1k words
3.86
5.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To imagine this properly I need to set the scene. First I want you thinking of a large shower - big enough for two people to stand comfortably together in. Lights that are on but dimmed or possibly just the light from a window or bedroom coming through. The shower water is less hot than the usual semi-boil we both prefer but is still hot and relaxing - touch your forehead in about three paragraphs to get the right temperature :p

Stepping into this scene first you have yourself. Hesitantly dropping a bathrobe onto a handy hook and slipping into the shower to feel it's patter on your naked skin. Your beautiful highlights reflecting in a loose plait angled slightly to the left that you have tied in accordance with my texted suggestion. The plait is good for keeping your hair mostly out of the way of the water - and for being something I can grip onto.

After rotating and taking a minute to wash yourself, you stand in the shower and let the hot water relax you and your anxiety. Fortunately this is all occurring in a hypothetical land so you don't feel any guilt and this is far from the first time we have been together so you know how attractive I find you and how I deeply appreciate your body. The anxiety today comes from wondering about our text conversation. I suggested you: "explore slipperiness" and when you asked what I meant by it, i responded with: "I'll just say hot shower and lubricant for sliding rather than (or in addition to) the most obvious purposes :p".

You trust me in many ways but this is something you have never done before and you don't know how it will work, how it will feel, what you are meant to do...

You are sufficiently lost in your reverie that you start slightly when you hear me open the shower door and slip in behind you. I can see that your eyes are closed, your cheeks are flushed and that you are clearly nervous. I wrap my arms around you, pulling you into a hug for several seconds before turning us both slightly away from the spray then raise a hand to turn your face towards mine and a apply gentle kiss to your lips before resting my forehead against yours.

The kiss gives you confidence and reminds you that throughout the other 'adventures' we have played with, some represented things you were experiencing for the first time and how enjoyable they often turn out to be. Feeling you straighten I return my lips to yours and kiss you again, deepening the kiss as the hot water cascades down your back and your breasts press against my chest.

We kiss for an undefinable period of time - it could be five minutes but with your eyes closed and the hot water cascading behind you, it feels like it could be much longer. You are also aware throughout this period of my hands starting to caress your body. Starting with your hips, moving up to your breasts where my thumbs trace your nipples, then fingers on one hand lightly coasting down the centre of your stomach, finger walking towards your pussy but stopping as I graze through your pubic hair.

"So...slipperiness is the name of the game today. Shall we see where this leads us?" I ask, holding up a pink bottle of water based lubricant that I've picked up from a small wooden stool close to the back wall of the tower and out of the spray. You blush again, more deeply than before but your eyes sparkle as you nod and I lean forward to capture your mouth in another kiss. Needy this time - desperate to show you how much I appreciate your trust as well as how much I desire you.

"Do you trust me to guide you?" I ask and you nod again. "What about guiding you with this?" And you feel my hand firmly grasp your damp braid near the base. You can feel pressure holding you still but no pain. This time you cannot nod in response which was clearly my intention - at least part of it.

"Yes", you reply feeling the familiar turn on at your hair being pulled and thinking back to past experiences when this lead to intense orgasms while on your hands and knees facing a mirror with me behind you or seated on top of me, grinding away while your head is pulled back at the moment of orgasm.

You feel another light kiss placed upon your mouth before a hand on your shoulder and gentle pressure on your hair and neck turn you to face the spray, standing free from the walls. Hot streams of water patter over your neck, breasts and stomach, running in rivulets down your legs.

"Eyes closed for the moment, we don't need it all washing away too early" you hear me say quietly into your ear. You hear the noise of a squirt bottle being worked and feel a slippery, almost silky sheen start to spatter across your back and ass. You hear me place the lubricant back on the stool then my right hand gently glides from your right shoulder down to your left ass cheek, smearing a thin sheet of lubricant behind it and gently groping your ass cheek for good measure. The same action is repeated from your left shoulder down to your right ass cheek with the now familiar groping punctuated by a playfully light slap after a slightly longer series of squeezes. Then you feel my hand press palm down where your neck meets your back.

Again the hand begins to slide down - directly down in this case, my fingers slightly spread and pushing with light pressure into the skin the palm has pressed down upon first. The hand continues smoothing the slick lubricant down your spine until it reaches your ass and as far down as a hand can comfortably move in that position. Suddenly it rotates, fingers unexpectedly coming to rest between your legs. You gasp a bit as the sensations you are feeling shift so rapidly from teasing and preliminary to direct. Even though my fingers have yet to make contact with your pussy, they are barely an inch away from your entrance and you can practically feel that inch inside you. My fingers drum lightly on your inner thighs before pressing inwards, curling slightly to make contact with your body just below your entrance. The pressure is light but firm as they begin to slide up instead of down and you blush as you realise they are rapidly approaching your ass on their return journey.

Again the movement is teasing as much as it is moving the slippery oil based lubricant. You feel that I keep the same light but insistent pressure as my fingers trace the inside of your ass cheeks. The journey upwards feels like it takes an eternity, partly because you aren't sure if you want me to touch you there but also because you can feel your arousal growing as my fingers press upwards a milimeter at a time.

"Fear and excitement feel the same" you hear me say into your ear as my fingers approach and you moan slightly as they lightly begin to touch you in such a sensitive place. The pressure doesn't change, light but insistent, enough to hint at what might come but short of enough to make it a reality. The pace and path stays the same as well. Each finger tip in turn making the journey from just before, to through and then past until you feel the last finger continue up and into the cleft if your ass and out at which point you release the deep breath you had not even realised you were holding in a slow shudder.

"Ready for the real fun?" I ask and you feel my left hand which has been holding your hair this whole time direct your face and body away from the spray and towards the shower wall. A quick adjustment to the shower head ensures that both your body and the wall are under a constant spray of water - just as well as the cold tiles rapidly pucker your nipples even more then they already are.

You feel me move behind you - pressing my full body against yours - desperate to make as much skin contact as I can. A firm hard-on is positioned between your legs - not yet angled towards your entrance but further spreading some of the lubricant my fingers drizzled down up and down the length of your pussy. My hands slide up between the tiles, up your stomach and clasp your chest, adding a micro thin layer of lubricant between your breasts and the wall.

As I lightly squeeze your breasts, trapping your nipples between thumb and forefinger, you make a hesitant move backward and realise how amazing it feels to have almost your entire body slide slightly against mine. The pressure remains but a tiny movement shifts the pressure to new places every time you angle yourself differently. You start to move. Up and down at first - barely an inch at a time but enjoying the feeling of frictionless friction against you. All this time you can feel my cock sliding in between your legs, smearing lubricant but needing your help either to press against your clit or to find its way inside you. You move your left hand down, lightly grasp the head you feel separating your lips and press it upwards and in, so the head slides more closely along your channel and runs over your clit, this time mixing the oil based lubricant with your own.

One of my hands has dropped to your right hip, subtly encouraging you as you explore how moving up and down against me feels. It squeezes you as you manipulate the head of my cock to where you want it and once you have found the right angle, drifts around your lower abdomen, holding you close against me as you move us together.

You can feel the want in your body as much as you can feel the hot water hitting the side of your face and turn away from the water to kiss me even as you bring your hand back up, place it on the wall and bring your hips back to create an angle for me to penetrate you. The head that previously was content to move to wherever it landed or was directed is aligned with your entrance, slipperiness helping it to find its home as much as my leaning back to see and to give room for the first thrust inside you.

It comes tantalisingly slowly at first - a bare inch then a pause - then another inch and a further pause. You wonder what is going on then remember I've been conditioned to enter as slowly and gently as possible to avoid causing pain to someone with endometriosis. Since this doesn't affect you and your fingertips are already digging into the wall at the slow teasing entry, you decide to rectify the situation - placing your hands flat against the wall and pushing your hips backwards, impaling my hot cock as deep inside you as it will go in an instant.

We moan together - my head pressing into your shoulder at the intense feeling of being suddenly and unexpectedly buried deep inside your hot, tight pussy. The lubricant - natural and silicon - has worked its magic and you feel only pleasure as you are subtly stretched - more from the new angle than the size.

I plant a kiss at the connection between your collarbone and your neck that turns into a slight nip as you wiggle your hips back and forth, sliding me in and out ever so slightly. All the while the lubricant on my chest and your back keeps us moving against each other with no friction despite the hot water cascading around us.

You feel one of my hands reach up to interpose itself between your breast and the wall again - holding and squeezing as the desire to form as strong a connection with you as possible overwhelms me. My lubricated fingers capture your nipple between joints and gently squeeze, allowing the nipple to pop free after a slight tension that only just registers as you feel my other hand reach around your hip and into your pussy, making short, light rubs over the hood of your clit.

We quickly find our rhythm - you rocking forward while I lean back slightly so we can achieve the most pleasure between the two of us without either of us thrusting so hard as to dislodge the other from our somewhat precarious position. I raise my lips from the light bite mark on your shoulder, firmly pull your head back by your plait and claim your lips again as I thrust myself deep inside you, and my fingers begin to play with your clit.

After blissful minutes of slow firm thrusting you feel me move away from your lips and step away and to the side of you. Your pussy is suddenly left empty and you make an involuntary keening sound, hoping I will fill you again straight away. Instead you feel my hand also leave your breast but before you can utter a protest I have pulled the small wooden foot stool with slip resistant pads on its base towards us. I move it against your right leg and nudge the back of your right knee with mine. You start to look back at me to ask what I'm doing when you feel me gently but firmly wrap my other hand around your plait and you realise that if you're in for a penny you might as well be in for a pound. You raise your leg to rest on the stool and are surprised to find there is a non slip pad on top as well, making it much more stable to put weight upon than you expected.

With one leg raised your hips swivel slightly so they are no longer directly towards the wall, now parts of your body that would have grown cold then dry if you had the attention to spare to notice them are rapidly covered again in hot water. You can feel me move behind you on a slight angle although not directly aligned behind you. Despite the angle, you feel my cock again seperate your lower lips and press inside - not as deeply as before but the angle l makes it all the more noticeable. My left hand returns to your hip and you wait for my right hand to return to your breast or maybe to your hair.

To your surprise you feel my right hand rest on your hip as well, then, after barely a moment, you feel it slide down your lubricated ass cheek, fingers rapidly reaching that oh so sensitive but oh so naughty area you've not dared to play with before. You go to make a sound - not sure if you want to make a protest or an encouragement but a sudden deep thrust with my cock on that same slight angle has you pressing your forehead against the tiles and exhaling instead. You feel my fingertips start to gently caress you, circling and probing and between the continued pleasure going on around you and your mounting excitement you are too curious to see if it will feel as good as the teasing suggests it will. Taking a deep breath, you relax yourself as best you can and ever so subtlety push your hips backwards.

The penetration happens minutely. The smallest tip of a finger and yet it's enough to send a wave of pleasure through you, especially when you hear me groan out loud behind you at your engaging in our play. Never more then a single tip enters you but you can rapidly feel yourself approaching orgasm, spurred on by the combination of familiar pleasure of my cock filling you and the new, exciting and oh so naughty feelings around your ass.

"Are you close?" You hear me ask. Too embarrassed or possibly too caught up in the feelings, you frantically nod your head, inadvertently pushing your hips back slightly and experiencing a new wave of shameful pleasure as a finger slips deeper inside than ever before. The feeling is incredibly intense and you jump away at first towards the wall then slip back again without anywhere to go inadvertently fucking my finger deeper into your ass even as you thrust down on my cock.

"Me too" I say and you can hear the gigantic smile in my voice that comes with not only what we are doing but seeing and experiencing you enjoying something new that I have introduced you to.

You can feel the crest of your orgasm rapidly approaching. You can't tell if it is centralised around your pussy or your ass exactly and the inability to tell makes both feel more intense.

"I'm cumming!" You sputter out as you feel the contractions start within you. Instantly there is a hand holding you tight around the waist - holding you up. Just as well as your legs are shuddering, hands, chest, and face pressed hard against the tiles with hot water steaming down around you. You can feel my cock pulsing inside you even as you feel yourself involuntarily clenching every muscle you have control over and the pleasure pours from you the same way the water pours over you - hot, slippery and seemingly unrelenting. You can feel me kissing your neck without restraint - desperate to kiss any part of you I can as I join you in pleasurable release.

Only a few moments pass before you feel the finger tip that introduced you to new forms of pleasure gentle slip from your ass and you hear the sound of the soap washing away any trace that might disturb you. We are still pressed up against each other, still slippery from the lubricant when you hear me squirt body wash onto a scrubbing ball, turn up the heat slightly and gently start to wash your back and my chest. As I move the scrubbing ball down your ass you start slightly - worried about another experience when you're still processing the last.

"Not to worry lass." You hear me murmur into your ear. "You did amazingly well and I love that you enjoyed it but this is not an every day sort of thing - it's something for...if not special occasions, special treats." A pause and then: "For you as well as for me perhaps" and a chuckle.

You feel me gently take your shoulders in my hand and turn you to face me. My left hand cups your cheek and brings your lips to mine for another deep kiss where I leave you, basking in the water and the left behind feelings.