Slummin It - Kaylin and Lena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drinkers all checked out the beautiful white woman, and a couple even walked over to her. One patted her ass and another squeezed her breast and leered at her. She knew better than to say anything because it would embarrass Mo. One of the men looked to be ancient. He had no teeth and he stunk. He walked to her, put his hands on her tits and asked, "That right? You his ho?"

She thought his breath was atrocious, but she slowly nodded her head.

The old man smirked at her and asked, "You fuck dis here nigga?" She nodded again. "You suck his nasty black cock?" She nodded again, and he grinned his toothless smile at her. "What else you do for dis nigga?"

She hesitated and then said, "I . . . I, uh . . I d-do what . . . I do whatever he tells me to d-do."

The old man cackled and said, "Well, maybe he tell you to suck my cock." Kaylin was sickened at the thought, but she nodded her head. He turned to Mo. "What chu think, Mo? You think this ho should suck my cock?" Kaylin's stomach was churning in hopes that Big Mo would tell the disgusting old man 'No,' but Mo nodded his head at the old man.

The old man looked at Mo and said, "I want dis slut to suck me on that table in the corner so everyone can see what nasty white trash she is." Mo nodded again and the old man led Kaylin to the corner. He unfastened and dropped his pants on the floor and then climbed onto the table. "Suck me, slut."

Kaylin thought his cock was foul. It stunk and it had small bumps on it. There was a crusty substance in the creases and she knew it hadn't been washed in a long time. She hoped she didn't throw up at the smell.

Resigned to her fate, Kaylin dropped to her knees and crawled to the table. The odor hit her like a wall. She put her hands on top of the old man's thighs and kissed the tip of his filthy cock. Then she licked the tip and slid the head into her mouth.

"Woooopie!" The old man yelled. "This is the first time my old black cock has been in a honky bitch's mouth." The rest of the people laughed at the old man as they moved closer to watch the gorgeous white woman suck the old man.

Once she got started, Kaylin fell into the old groove and licked and sucked his cock like a champ. She lifted his cock and sucked his gross balls into her mouth as she slid her hands inside his thighs to keep his legs wide open. She licked back up his cock and engulfed as much as she could in her mouth. As she licked her way back down his cock, her hands slid from inside his thighs to under his thighs. This time when she reached his balls, she lifted his legs and continued kissing and licking towards his rank-smelling ass. As the crowd moved closer in disbelief, Big Mo grinned because he knew what Kaylin was going to do next.

The old man's eyes crossed as Kaylin's tongue fluttered around his ass hole. The shit no longer bothered her. The old man was making indecipherable sounds and groans. As he continued to babble, Kaylin rammed her tongue deep into his ass hole. The old man screamed and shot cum onto Kaylin's back.

The crowd was in shock that anyone, let alone a beautiful white woman, would lick this disgusting old man's ass hole. As she continued to lick his ass, one man said, "That was the nastiest thing I ever seen."

Another said, "Mo, where did you find dis ho?"

"I woulda married dis skank if I knew her 20 years ago," one said.

As Kaylin listened to their comments about her, she was getting even more excited. Still on her knees, she turned and said, "Who's next?"

As men were jostling to get in line, Mo stepped forward and said, "Not today. Today, this ho is gonna spend some time reaming my ass hole. I might bring her back here another day." He turned to the old man and said, "Clean that shit off my bitch's face." The old man had a look of shear horror on his face until Mo said, "Scrape it off with your cock and feed it to the slut."

The crowd gawked in awe as he used his cock to wipe the stains from her face and fed them to her. When he had removed as much as he could, he handed her a napkin to wipe the rest as he tucked his perfectly clean cock back into his pants.

"Get up, slut. Time for you to service your master now," Mo said to her. She quickly jumped to her feet and followed him out the door.

Kaylin spent the rest of the afternoon with Mo's cock in her pussy, mouth and ass and her tongue in his ass hole. Before she left, he took her to the filthy bathroom in his apartment and pissed all over her, making her swallow most of it. When he had finished, he went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer while she tried to clean herself. She stood in front of the dirty cracked mirror and looked at her reflection.

"I've fallen about as low as I can go," she thought. "I'm nothing but a cheating black ass-licking whore. And today proved that nobody is too repulsive for me. If anybody else, including my husband, had told me to suck that old man, I would have told them to fuck off. But when Big Mo told me to do it, I just had to obey him. I wanted to obey him. What is happening to me?"

She finished cleaning herself as best she could and then walked out to the kitchen. Mo was dressed and sitting at the table. She walked over and sat on his lap. He reached up and squeezed her naked breasts and then slid his hand to her pussy. Mo liked it when his slut was naked in his apartment, and he planned to keep it that way whenever she was here.

She leaned her head on his chest and let the big man's hands freely roam over her body. "You got a hot body," he said.

"Thanks."

"And you're the prettiest bitch I ever fucked."

She grinned and said, "Thanks, Mo."

They sat quietly for a few minutes, and then Kaylin said, "Mo?"

"Yeah."

"Can I come back next Wednesday?"

"Depends."

"On what?" She asked.

"On who owns dis white body."

She pulled away from his chest and lifted up and kissed him hard. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and felt his hands continue roaming her body. When she broke the kiss, she looked into his eyes and said, "You own my body now, Mo. I think I knew that from the first time we were together. I belong to you now."

12