All Comments on 'Slut Son Ch. 08 - The Cocktail Hour'

by DomGuardi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DirtyirishladDirtyirishladabout 1 year ago

Please don't leave it so long between chapters.

DomGuardiDomGuardiabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Dirtyirishlad, I hope that means you're enjoying the series and looking forward to the next chapters. I completely understand, looking at my previous release times, there's too much of a hiatus between chapters. If it helps, chapter nine is about 75% complete, and chapter ten about 50%. Simon is squeezing in one last workout, and then it's off to the rucksack race.

ZurrlockZurrlockabout 1 year ago

Good story and this series remain one of my favorite on the site, but I hoped that there had at least been a paragraph with the "slaves" unmasking and emotions getting unleashed, but I'm assuming that's held for the next part. Some parts of the pain and more extreme elements may lose you some readers or stars, like his dick swelling in a way that in real life would likely leave him with just a limp sausage for the rest of his life, but then this is a fantasy story to a large degree that don't truly care about strict realism, so within that it was just a bit gross but didn't go over the line. Please keep up the great work, I'm hoping for this to be a long series.

discreetbisubdiscreetbisubabout 1 year ago

Love this series. Would love to see Simon truly whored out ... have some men use him. Also auntie must come back!

DomGuardiDomGuardiabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Zurrlock, really appreciate the feedback. I'm glad to hear my series is one of your favorites and you helped me learn how to improve not just the series, but my writing in general. I'm a little nervous that you won't like the next chapter, I don't really have any plans for an emotional unmasking scene. The only real planned fallout from this chapter (so far) is more prostate/anal play for Simon, and the Puerto Rican's daughter (Evita) will make a reference to this. I hope you'll continue to follow the series.

@discreetbisub, that is a really interesting idea. I hadn't thought of a little male-on-male action for Simon, but I'm open to it. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Also, I promise Brigit is coming back. The next chapter is a simpler story of Simon and Candice working out, chapter ten is the rucksack race, and then Brigit returns!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomGuardi@DomGuardi
Hello everyone, my name is Dominic (Dom) and I'm here for the love of the craft of reading fine erotica, letting the imagination run wild, and being part of a community that finds entertainment in all things sexual. I am recently married, and strangely we find ourselves explo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES