All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 04'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Glad you're still writing... Razor sharp hotness, as usual!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for continuing this series.

You put so much thought and effort into polyamorous relationships to make them work and sustainable.

Many years ago I met a woman who organized parties where she invited a group of men for group sex. I was drawn to her immediately. However, she kept it compartementalized and separate from her other life.

What you are describing is much more challenging, but living your life authentically is worth it. You deserve all the support from your lovers they can possibly give.

Hopefully most of the comments to your story will be appreciative and encouraging.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedalmost 3 years ago

Thank you PW. I love to read another great story about sluts getting the sexual fulfillment they desire. I hope you do more series - it is great to find out what happens to my favourite characters.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Better and better. The author gives real life to a polyamorous lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES