All Comments on 'Slutty Maria Ch. 02'

by KSBerry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The couple in part 1 doesn't seem the same in this part!!!!

The couple in part 1 doesn't seem the same in this part!!!! From a loving couple they became a couple in a cold war!!! No explanation! And then she becomes a cheater!!! We don't know if the husband was cheating too!!! The only contact point in both stories was the lover: She only found black men and liked them to cum in her tits!!! The question: Why to stay in a cold war marriage? Why not divorce and then behave like a free woman? 1*

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Agree with Impo

Total disconnect between the two stories and no explanation! At least we didn't have to put up with the huge black cock bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Slow down; way too rushed between chapters.

Give it time. This sort of story really improves with age, like raw meat left on the counter, in the sun, while your off on a month long vacation. Another year till chapter 3 is about right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf?

Sometimes a person really should not attempt a story with multiple chapters unless they can cohesively connect them. You seem to basically start over with just the slightest clue to the first chapter. Hopefully you learn from the criticism given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Divorce

Get a divorce ya fuckin whore. I'm sure your dildo Dontae will take your nasty ass in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSBerry@KSBerry
Despite being 53, my wife still gets a lot of attention from guys & girls due to the size of her large, natural breasts. She remains conscious about remaining sexy, eating well & working out. Her breasts sag perfectly and she still shows off a lot of cleavage. I sill let her s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slutty Maria Previous Part
Slutty Maria Series Info