Small Cock Frustration Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I was led to Master Michael who immediately took control. While I would resist anyone touching me without permission, I did not resist as his hands started to move down my back and shoulders. Turning me around he then rubbed my neck, breasts, and finally my vagina. "You are very nice and will make a good addition to my subs."

Forcing me to my knees he told me that this is the position I was to assume when ordered to do so. This seemed strange since I was a proud, independent woman but a part of me found this to be very exciting. After a few minutes in that position, Michael motioned to the man who had flogged his girl earlier in the evening along with his girl to come forward. Pulling me to my feet the woman led me to the same device she had been tied to earlier. Whispering to me, "You will find the pain will lead you to experience sexual release unlike anything you have experienced."

I started to resist but she had me secured and within a minute I felt the first lash of the flogger. The pain I expected did not happen just a firm stinging sensation that constantly built with each contact. My sexual desires started to rise, and I couldn't contain this arousal. I started to scream after each lash and then moan and finally from deep inside the rumbling flood of passion overtook me. The final screams were from an amazing orgasm.

Hanging there, limp I was exhausted. The woman who had secured me came to me and again whispered, "I told you that this would be an amazing experience. I did not lie."

After another few minutes, Master Michael came to me and released my bonds. "You have experienced the pleasures of a submissive. This will give you better insight into D/s as you continue your studies. There is one thing you must do. Shave your pubic hair like a good submissive."

It was only then that I noticed that all the naked women in the room had been shaved smooth.

While not certain of the time, it was clearly late. At that point Michael ordered me to get dressed. As the couples left, stood alone with Master. He then said, "I will take you back to your car. I want you to remember this evening and the pleasure you experienced. I am your Master and you will obey me. Not from a sense of fear but from respect that I can give you pleasure and freedom."

On the drive back to my car, Master asked me if I would like to work at the club part time as manager. I would be paid. It would provide me with an opportunity to continue my research in sexual behaviors of ordinary people. He wanted me to assume a Mistress role but be submissive to his ordered. "This will be an opportunity for you to experience both sides of D/s behaviors and obtain firsthand knowledge that will help your thesis."

Still dazed from what I had just experienced, "Your offer would be a unique opportunity, but I want to think about it."

He replied, "Don't take too long because I will offer this position to someone who is more enthusiastic about the opportunity. You then will be just my latest submissive."

Upon reaching the office where my car was parked, I started to get out of his corvette when he said, "Shave your pussy and call me Monday and let me know that you have obeyed. I also want to know if you will accept my offer."

With those words I got out of his car and into mine. As the corvette's taillights faded into night, I could only think about what had happened during a normally uneventful Friday night. Then as I replayed the evening, an uncontrolled arousal started to build. The most stimulating memory was when the woman placed her fingers in my panties waist band and pulled them down. Somehow that was the single most submissive moment. I had given myself permission to be free. The orgasm was unlike any I had ever had. The fact that other people were watching seemed to make it even more erotic.

"Jim, I hope that helps explain how I met Master Michael. Over time I learned he was not to be trusted and that he uses people. He used me as well. He never was my sexual partner, but I unintendedly served has dark activities."

At that point I pulled into my driveway. The automatic garage door opener gave us access to my garage. My car pulled in. turning off the engine and closing the door, I faced Alexa. "You had quite an experience. I want to know more about you but let me give you my impression. You are a wonderful person to have shared such a personal and private experience with me. I respect you and want to continue to know more about you and your dreams. Right now, we need to go in and get cleaned up."

Leaving the car, we entered my home. I led Alexa to the master bathroom. "I will get you a couple of clean towels and something to wear. It's 5:30 now and your flight is when?"

Alexa responded, "My flight to Detroit on Southwest leaves at 11:30."

"That will give us 45 minutes to shower, put on some decent clothes, and leave for your apartment. I will give you a pair of sweatpants and shirt so you will have clean clothes and not have to wear my dirty gym clothes home. I suspect you are as anxious to wash off Michael sticky cum as I am."

Alexa nodded her head. With clean towels and my very "sexy sweatpants and shirt" she went into the master bath. I stopped by the kitchen to start a fresh brew of coffee and then headed off to shower in the pool bathroom. That shower felt very good and I wanted to linger but realized, time was short. Drying off, I pulled clean underwear from the dryer and a clean pair of jeans from a pile of folded laundry which had not yet been moved to the bedroom dresser.

Not wanting to disturb Alexa showering I paused at the master bath door and yelled in, "I have just brewed a fresh pot of coffee. Would you like a cup and how do you take it?"

"Oh yes, please I would love a cup. I like mine with cream and sweetener, but milk will also work."

It only took me a couple of minutes to be back with her coffee. Knocking on the door, "I have your coffee." Pushing the door open just a bit, the coffee cup was held for Alexa to take it.

She said, "I have shared more of myself to you than anyone else tonight. Come in and bring it to me, I want you to see how your sweatpants and shirt look on me."

Entering the room, I handed her the coffee. "I hope I fixed it the way you like it. By the way those sweatpants and shirt never looked so good as they do on you. Sorry I don't have any shoes that will fit you."

Alexa smiled and then took a sip of coffee. "This the best coffee I have ever had. You know you really have sexy sweatpants."

We both laughed. I need to pull a shirt out of the closet and then we should leave to get you to your apartment. I will drive you to the airport. With that we both got into the car for the drive to Alexa's apartment on Davis Island.

To be continued...

12