All Comments on 'So Crime Doesn't Pay After All Ch. 01'

by LunaDoggy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months agoAuthor

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen. This is a 'stand alone' story and not part of any series at all. Therefore the part 'Ch 01' should not form part of the title of the story at all, not sure just how this part became included. If any moderator here could help me to correct this, i'd be very grateful.

Submisky35Submisky354 months ago

This "stand alone" story, as the author refers to it was marvelous. Certainly long enough that it could well have been divided into several chapters, but captivating throughout its entirety. LunaDoggy has an excellent way of describing people and events. The author's knowledge of, and therefore descriptions of the legal and police proceedings, is considerable. The time and effort required to write this was considerable, which I understand, having written a 33 chapter story for Literotica myself. I applaud you, LunaDoggy.

One suggestion, if I may. The use of capital letters to show emphasis is a no-no. Use italics instead...but not too often.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your very kind words, my friend. I note your comment about my use of capitals, which you mentioned in another of my stories. And is a bad habit of mine. Please bear in mind that all the stories that are being published now are already written, so i have published 'as is' complete with the caps. Perhaps i'll try to pay more attention to this in future. One thing though, bearing in mind i'm a 'newbie' here, i can't see how to use italics. Perhaps a moderator can direct me there.

Anyway apart from that complaint, and as i said in the other thread constructive criticism is always welcome, i'd glad you enjoyed reading my story. Which is, the main point of writing it, i guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLunaDoggy@LunaDoggy
I'm male in my 60's who has often dreamed of being captured by a sexy female and subjected to HER desires. Also i LOVE stockings! It's NEVER happened btw, so my stories are ALL products of my imagination, and NOT from experience. More's the pity!

story TAGS