So Crime Doesn't Pay After All Ch. 01

Story Info
A young girl obtains justice against her female abuser.
28.4k words
4.12
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
116 Followers

Anita Watson's world took a major turn that sunny day when she returned home one Sunday morning to find a rather posh car, if fact an almost brand-new 'top of the range' Mercedes, parked outside as she approached. And the presence of this 'tasty' motor in fact meant trouble, with a capital 'T.' For both the vehicle in question, as well as the house that her parents and Anita herself called home, belonged to the very same person, Mrs Madeline Fortesque. Because no, this was NOT any sort of social call.

Anita was an extremely attractive young lady, having recently turned eighteen years of age, in fact had she been so inclined she could very well have dressed herself to appear very 'sexy,' although that wasn't her 'way' in life, she possessed no intentions of exploiting her natural beauty for sexual gratification. Unfortunately, the choice about this was about to be removed from her own volition.

As said Madeline had not visited for any sort of friendly 'chat' with either her father, Jack, or her mother Betty Watson. You see, Jack had recently, through absolutely NO fault of his own, lost his job when he'd been made redundant and therefore his source of income. Resulting in the Watson family falling into serious rent arrears, now owing Madeline a considerable sum of money. She'd come to serve notice of legal eviction and was in fact halfway through reading the official notification of such when Anita walked into the room.

Catching Madeline's, you could say, almost 'professional' eye, the entrance of the young lady caused her to stop dead in her tracks. For if Anita had made NO attempt to publicly display her smouldering, stunning sexuality, then her, unintentional, 'dressing down' hadn't fooled Madeline one tiny bit. She saw immediately the potential presented to her and an almost evil smile began to form on her beautiful face, as Madeline herself was in possession of a very large sex appeal with her own form, something she'd ALWAYS used to her great advantage in life. Including marriage to a very rich and elderly Gentleman, one who had since passed away, leaving her ALL of his considerable fortune.

"Or perhaps there COULD be an alternative to myself simply evicting you and your wife," Madeline turned her attentions to Jack.

"Really Ma'am?" He answered, oblivious to just where the cunning Madeline was heading with this line. "What have you in mind?"

"Is this lovely young lady your daughter?" Madeline asked.

"Yes Ma'am. Say hello to Mrs Fortesque, Anita." Commanded her father.

"Good morning, Ma'am." Very shyly said. For the young lady VERY much sensed the presence of danger here, sussing Madeline for the sexual predator that she truly was.

"What an absolutely delightful creature. Is she in any sort of employment at present?"

"No, I've just finished my 'A-levels' and haven't found work just yet," retorted Anita, clearly annoyed at being spoken about as if she wasn't even present in the room.

Facing the young lady, Madeline made her pitch. "In THAT case, you must come and work for me. I need some more domestic help. If you agree, then I won't serve this eviction notice upon your parents, I'll start to claim back the outstanding rent from your earnings. At least this way your mother and father can keep a roof over their heads."

"What sort of work will I be required to perform, Mrs Fortesque?"

"As I said domestic help. Although as you're clearly quite intelligent, you claim that you have 'A' levels, I might find other duties for you, given time, tasks more suitable for your obvious abilities. That could result in your parent's debt to me being paid at a faster rate. Anyway," perhaps beginning to sense the young girl's resistance, "refuse my very kind offer and then both you and your parents will be on the streets! Is that what you want?"

"No Ma'am. I'll come and work for you. When do you want me to start?"

"No time like the present is there? You can come back with me right now. Oh, and don't worry about 'commuting' you'll be living at my house. All of your required clothing will also be provided. You might have beauty, but you certainly lack style! Get your belongings together, toiletries etc. say goodbye to your parents and be outside by my car in ten minutes. Or the three of you are OUT!" Madeline then rose, walking outside of the room and house as if she owned the place, well to be honest the truth was that she did. And now, it appeared, she also owned young Anita!

Trying her best NOT to show her fear to her parents, who were so overcome with relief that they couldn't see the danger that Madeline represented to her, they cuddled their daughter thanking her, actually believing that Anita was heading for some sort of 'office job,' possibly even given time a position of real importance within their landlady's organisation. A career possibly? But Anita had clocked that evil smile and was in NO doubt that the 'abilities' referred to by Madeline were not concerning her brain, but her sexual allure!

Nevertheless, Anita gathered herself, left the house and approached the big car within the ordered time. One of the rear doors was open and Madeline's voice rang out, "INSIDE!" Anita did as directed, shutting the door afterwards, and as Madeline ordered her driver to proceed home, her closest hand settled itself on one of the young girl's knees. "You really must learn just how to dress yourself, my dear. Jeans? Delicious young ladies like you should be wearing skirts, SHORT skirts that allow their lovely legs to be on FULL show. Legs that are, of course, encased in the sheer nylon of stockings, naturally. But don't worry, like I say I've a full wardrobe ready for you, I'll soon have you dressed properly." Sending yet another chill of ice shivering its way up Anita's spine! "LOOK AT ME!" Anita obeyed, prompting another evil smile. "I've SUCH plans for you, young lady!"

However, whatever those plans involved, they were not to be implemented for the rest of that day. Upon arrival at Madeline's home, she handed Anita 'over' to a female servant, clearly a lot older and plainer than the young girl and so genuinely employed in pure domestic service, who was ordered to direct Anita to what would now be her bedroom. And show the new arrival around the house, including where the kitchen was. For Anita was to eat ALL of her meals there, NEVER in the huge dining room unless Madeline gave express permission.

And so, entering the kitchen Anita met somebody who at last she felt she could talk and relate to. It wasn't that the servant, as said beforehand a plain woman in her late thirties called Gillian, was deliberately rude or antisocial; no Anita sensed that her reluctance to engage in conversation was born out of fear, not wanting to get too close until she could be sure just what Madeline's relationship with Anita was, and possibly afraid for just what 'Madam' had in mind.

The warm, friendly cook's name was Olivia Price, and she did her best to make Anita feel comfortable immediately. Asking if they were hungry, Olivia fixed up some food for the pair of them upon receiving an affirmative reply, and good, tasty food it was too. Maybe, mused Anita for her own peace of mind if nothing else, things won't be SO bad here after all.

However, any such illusions were swiftly and completely shattered when, the pair of them having eaten the delicious fodder that Olivia had given them, Gillian eventually showed Anita to her bedroom. Now the room itself was quite big, the bed luxurious, well certainly by the standards of life that Anita was used to, and the room was well equipped, appearing genuinely, to be extremely comfortable, a very large T.V. in the corner for example. But, laying on a spacious chair was a pile of clothing, together with a hand-written note, the handwriting I'm sure NONE of you will be surprised to learn being Madeline's own; that utterly destroyed any doubts as to just WHY Madeline had 'invited' Anita to her own home. For said pile consisted of sexy lingerie, a satin basque, silky panties and VERY sheer nylon stockings. But that wasn't all, alongside these items was, also manufactured in satin, a French maid's uniform, one clearly made for sexual stimulation rather than any sort of domestic labour in mind. The 'note' simply stated, 'YOU WILL WEAR THIS CLOTHING TOMORROW! DO NOT LADDER THE STOCKINGS! M.'

Tomorrow became today, Anita DID manage to fit those delicate stockings WITHOUT damaging them and after the kind Olivia had ensured that Anita at least started the day with a good breakfast, she reported to the study of her new boss, who, let's face it, was her effective owner. A feeling that the greeting of, "oh it's you girl, right let's get you started straight away as I mean for you to carry on," did nothing to dispel. "Follow me!" Madeline stood up, leaving the room and beckoning Anita to follow.

They reached the 'library' and Anita could see some step ladders beside a very tall bookcase, with ornaments on the top shelf. "Those need cleaning, girl up the ladders with you. Don't worry, they ARE sturdy and safe." A true statement, about this Madeline wasn't lying. As Anita started to climb, she did wonder just why she'd been ordered to do so.

For yes, there was a reason for this. Mounted in the ladder's rungs were some very small but very precise cameras All active, obtaining some superb 'upskirt' images of Anita's nylon covered legs and skimpy panties as she ascended. Oblivious to this Anita performed her 'duties,' relieved that 'sex' wasn't on the agenda, or so she thought.

It took all morning for Anita to 'clean' the ornaments, on various shelves but she finally reached the last of them. And now things took a turn for the worst. Madeline entered the room, delighted with the 'upskirt' images her new possession had provided, but now it was time for some serious business. Because, after all to Madeline, Anita was nothing more than an 'asset,' one to be 'sexploited' and sold.

"Em, not bad I suppose. You do seem to have accomplished this task without TOO much difficulty. But anyway, follow me, it's time for you to fulfil the REAL job I want you to do." She led her young 'employee' to a bedroom, containing a full king size bed, covered in black satin sheets and featuring full and solid bed frames at both ends. "Right take off the maid costume, those panties and lay yourself on the bed."

"What? Why?"

"Because I say so! DO AS YOU ARE TOLD! Or do you want your parents on the streets?"

Anita knew THAT time had arrived. She obeyed, and then offered NO resistance as Madeline moved around the bed, in each corner VERY securely tying the respective limb of the young girl's body to the bed post there. Trying her best NOT to cry and show her distress, Anita asked her captor, "am I going to be shagged now?"

"No, or well not yet anyway. I've clients who need to see the 'goods on offer,' as it were."

With that Anita's mouth opened in horror as several more people entered the room, all carrying expensive and 'top end' video cameras. Positioning themselves around the bed, when ready they singled that status to Madeline, who responded by facing one of them, giving a short 'introductory' speech about her new 'asset.'

Now Madeline placed a vibrator inside of her captive's 'pussy,' switching it on but the VERY lowest setting. And now, just one of her potential clients had requested, she fastened a large red ball gag in Anita's mouth. "ACTION!" As Madeline switched the vibrator up, right up, to its highest level! Which naturally soon had the desired, for Madeline anyway, effect. Anita's bound body twisted and turned, as much as it could being held in bondage, as the waves of pleasure began to flow throughout her captive form. Again, with the gag in place, she emitted as much sound as she could, when her climax hit her fully. A one that in different circumstances would no doubt have been SO enjoyable. ALL caught on camera.

"Well done, THAT was a real show, be in NO doubt about that. I'll give you a few minutes to calm down, and then it'll be time for a repeat. WITH sound effects this time, I think my client is wrong on THIS one!" The gag became removed, only for Anita to scream out, "WHAT? You want MORE?"

"Correct. I'm sure somebody with 'A' levels has enough 'nous' to work out just what the situation is here. YOU BELONG TO ME! YOU ARE MINE! To do with just what I WANT! And that is to use your delicious body to make me some serious money. Get it?"

Feeling TOTALLY defeated, Anita simply nodded. After all she had KNOWN that this was the reality of her new life under Madeline's control. Had realised it since she first clocked the look on the older woman's face at the first sight of her back in her parent's home. Which, of course, would no longer be so IF she resisted in ANY way.

Madeline switched the vibrator on again, letting it 'tickle' her prisoner on the low setting for a while before cranking it up fully. Delighting in the oral 'product' such action induced! This time as Anita's bound body gyrated, only stopped from FULL movement by the cruel bondage, so the movements were fully accompanied with a cacophony of sound, oral cries of sexual pleasure! Madeline was absolutely delighted; Anita would surely prove to be one of her most successful acquisitions yet! Then once again her young captive reached climax and the resulting scream would have possibly drowned out the sound of a Moto GP bike on full 'chat!'

The utterly pleased Madeline now dismissed all of the 'camera crews' leaving her totally alone with the bound Anita. Shutting and locking the door to the 'studio,' she approached the bed and its captive. "Now then, you asked me a question a little while ago, did you not? Well, I said 'no' at the time, but your magnificent performance has rather 'stoked' my fires! So yes, now I AM going to shag you! Don't go anywhere, I'll only be a few minutes!" Madeline unlocked the door and dashed off. Leaving the tearful Anita still a firm captive of the bed.

Roughly ten minutes later Madeline walked back through the door, again shutting and locking it. Now approaching forty, Madeline wasn't quite the stunning sexy Goddess that Anita was, but she had still 'got it' be in NO doubt. And she wore a delightfully lacy suspender belt holding up VERY sheer stockings. Not that Anita really noticed, NO, it was the ten inch long, pure silicon 'strap-on' attached to her girdle that REALLY caught the young woman's FULL attention! "YOU ARE MINE!" Madeline hissed as she climbed onto her captive's bound form and having applied a generous portion of lubricant to her 'tool,' plunged it into Anita's pussy!

Soon Madeline was pounding her prisoner into the satin covered surface of the bed, with as much force as she could muster, herself now completely within the sheer grip of pure lust! It wasn't long before the natural effect of all of this effort began to seize control of her, and she bought herself to a FANTASTIC climax, screaming out in pure pleasure. She'd also induced a climax within her young captive, not that she cared about that, but I suppose it did please her. Many of her customers liked their 'partners' to cry out, so it was good news that Anita was completely vocal. "WOW! You are VERY good my dear. Yes, a lot of my clients are going to enjoy you VERY much! But don't get too emotional, it's only business after all!"

With that Madeline rose from the bed, untied one of Anita's wrists, unlocked the door and simply left. Meaning that Anita, with the tears of pain, humiliation and hurt fully flowing now, had to untie the rest of her bonds herself. And it was quite some time before she managed to achieve this, the shame of what she'd become meaning that she just lay there, on the bed before she finally felt able to move. Because she was also FULLY aware that this was just the start of her life as Madeline's sex slave. And not just to the older woman herself, but her 'clients' too.

Eventually Anita managed to dress herself back into the maid uniform and stagger down to the kitchen, where she collapsed in the full cuddle provided by the kindly Olivia. Who, utterly distraught herself at the sight of the young victim of their boss, finally made a resolution within herself that things had gone on for too long. Madeline Fortesque's abuse of these young ladies needed to be brought to a grinding halt! Starting now.

Olivia had worked here for many years; indeed, she'd started long before Madeline had ever walked through the main entrance. It had been Henry Fortesque who had taken her on, before he became seduced by his evil wife. Olivia had noticed how things had changed upon the kind and gentle husband's death, how crime, in the form of sexual exploitation had crept into the equation and the entire mood within the house turned dark and sinister. Much to Olivia's chagrin, she was warm at heart, chiding herself at her own inaction when confronted by a situation she despised. But, as Anita's whole body shook with the tears streaming down her lovely face, NO MORE! The 'fightback' starts NOW, the kindly cook told herself.

When finally, Anita had calmed down enough to be capable of actual speech, Olivia simply enquired, "she's abused you, hasn't she?"

"Yes. She filmed me being subjected to a vibrator while tied to a bed, and then she shagged me herself with a huge strap-on. And I KNOW it's just the start. She's going to sell me for sex, isn't she? And if I don't give in, then my parents will be on the streets!"

"Yes, I'm afraid that's just what she plans for you. But I'm on YOUR side here. What we need to do is gather evidence. It won't be easy or quick, but between us we need to bring our precious 'Madam' down. So, starting now, begin a 'diary' make a note of EVERYTHING that she subjects you to. One day she'll make some sort of mistake, or you'll get a break, and then hopefully we'll have something to present to the Police. Remember, I am with you now."

Olivia listened as Anita explained the situation regarding her parent's financial position, and that they were in serious rent arrears. And that answered one question in her mind, for the young girl's 'home' was the house that Madeline had owned and lived in before she'd seduced Henry. "What is your father's trade?" Olivia asked.

"He was a delivery driver, but the firm he worked for collapsed, so he was made redundant."

"Ah, well I might be able to help there. My brother owns a company, he's often on the lookout for drivers. I might be able to help your dad find work, so he can start paying the rent to that bitch again. If he can clear the arrears, that'll help."

At least when Anita 'retired' for the night there was some hope for her, Olivia's kindness and determination had reassured her that this nightmare COULD come to an end one day. And Olivia was as good as her word, early next morning she DID contact her brother, who immediately agreed to at least interview Anita's father with a view to offering him a position within his organisation. But that wasn't the only move that the old cook made that day.

Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Greenhouse's morning coffee was disturbed by the arrival of a young constable knocking at the door of her office. "Ma'am," she started, "there's a lady downstairs wishing to talk to you, Ma'am. She says that she's employed as Madeline Fortesque's cook. And she has some information regarding her bosses 'activities,' as it were."

"Really? Well, that could be good news. Show her up please, Constable Nichols."

Nichols left to obey her superior's order and shortly afterwards Sharon was shaking Olivia's hand, inviting her to sit down and then telling her to take her time explaining just what she wished to tell the Officer.

"It's like this Chief Inspector. My employer has been abusing young women for quite some time now, selling and exploiting them for sex. And I'm ashamed to say, until now I've just allowed it to continue and done NOTHING! But no longer, within the last few days another young girl has been 'introduced' to the household, a beautiful, innocent and bright young thing, whose parents are in serious rent arrears to 'Madam.' Who's already started to abuse her young charge, in fact she raped the young lady herself only yesterday, after making a 'film' for her 'clients' benefit."

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
116 Followers
123456...9