So Crime Doesn't Pay After All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. Would it be possible to meet the young lady in question? I guess Fortesque won't just allow her to leave the house alone?"

"Yes, you're right there, Chief Inspector. But I think I can arrange something, I'll tell 'Madam' that I could do with some assistance shopping for example."

"Good. Because, please believe me, there's NOTHING I'd like to do more than to bring Madeline Fortesque to justice, she is PURE evil. But of course, I NEED evidence. I'm sure that you can well imagine the quality of lawyer that she can afford to engage, ANY fault or gap in my case and she'll get off. So, I'm afraid this WILL take time and patience."

"I understand. I've already told Anita, sorry that's the young girl's name, to compile a 'diary' to make as many notes as possible of just what she's subjected to, when and with whom."

"Good advice. Has she been subject to any sexual abuse already, apart from what happened yesterday?"

"No. Only by 'Madam' herself so far. To the best of my knowledge, that is."

"But knowing Madeline Fortesque that situation won't last too long. Thank you for coming to see me Mrs Price. Please believe me, that with your help, I'm going to do EVERYTHING I can to stop Madeline Fortesque's activities. I've had my eye on her for some time, but, as I say without hard evidence there's nothing I can do. Please try your best to enable me to talk to Anita. I NEED to hear her side of things." Then Sharon shook Olivia's hand again, giving the older woman her business card, with her contact details upon it.

Olivia returned to the house. Seeking out Madeline herself, she then asked her boss if Anita could accompany her as she needed to go shopping to replenish the kitchen larder. To her delight Madeline agreed, almost as if she had something on her mind to actually be distracted. Which wasn't far from the truth, Madeline HAD been busy, compiling Anita's 'portfolio!'

Once clear of the house, Olivia stopped the car, not the Mercedes by the way but an old Ford Focus, one for the 'staff' to use, and phoned Sharon, who agreed to meet Anita and her at a local café. Which Olivia now drove to, when the two of them arrived Sharon was already there.

"Anita?" Smiling, a welcoming smile, this was a TOTAL professional after all. "So pleased to meet you, I am Detective Chief Inspector Greenhouse, but I'd like you to just call me Sharon, if you wish to that is."

"Certainly Sharon. Is this about Madeline?"

"Yes, it most certain is." Sharon now reached forwards, taking both of Anita's hands in her own and looking the young lady straight into her eyes. "What she's doing to you, and from what I understand has done to a good few other girls too, is completely immoral, disgusting and totally illegal. And I am DETERMINED to stop her! Please be in NO doubt about that."

"I DO believe you Sharon. And thank you for trying to help me."

"But, yes I'm afraid there IS a but here, as I've told Olivia this WON'T be easy. I'll need REAL evidence, I need to construct a solid case, one that Madeline's expensive lawyers can't pull apart in court. You do understand?"

"Yes, Sharon. I know how things work."

"I'm sure you do, Olivia said that you're intelligent and I can see that she's utterly correct. Olivia's told me that she's advised you to 'make a diary' as she put it, making notes of everything that you can. VERY sound advice. Try to make note of any of detail of Madeline's clients even if you're not actually involved with them personally."

"Yes, I can do that Sharon." Anita then pulled some notes out of her pocket, it was her recollection of the details of Madeline's 'rape' of her. Sharon read them, impressed by the level of detail included. "Very good, just the sort of information I need."

They talked for a little while longer as Sharon explained just what Anita should do, and what information would be most helpful to the case. And then, with Olivia beginning to worry about just how to explain how long her 'shopping exhibition' would take, they parted. But not before Sharon had taken Anita's hands again in her own, and once more looking into Anita's eyes, announced. "I'M GOING TO 'GET' HER, YOU KNOW! I PROMISE YOU THIS!"

Anita KNEW this was a promise that WOULD be kept. And hope started to flow into her mind, hope that justice would be done, and she'd, eventually, be free of the evil Madeline.

Now they drove to the supermarket, with Olivia completing the purchase of all of the items on her list in record time, with Anita assisting greatly. And thankfully when they did return, nobody, especially Madeline, had noted just how long they'd been gone. Olivia cooked an evening meal for her boss, including enough for Anita to eat, with the young girl retiring to bed once she'd consumed her meal.

And it was just as well that Anita slept well, for THIS was the day when she became fully subjected to Madeline's evil plans. An answer from a regular 'client,' to the 'flyer' regarding Anita had been received. Time for her 'newbie' to earn her keep, Madeline thought to herself.

Sir Archibald Manningham was fat, bald, extremely ugly and quite old, not the sort of chap of any self-respecting girl's dreams at all. But if the shape of his body could NEVER be described as handsome at all, the same accusation could not be levelled at the condition of his bank account. If Madeline drove, or to be more accurate was driven around in, a Mercedes, this pompous aristocrat was chauffeured about in nothing less than a Rolls Royce.

So, after breakfast Gillian found Anita. "Madam wants you, in her study right away." Frightened, because she'd correctly guessed just WHAT this meant, Anita rushed to Madeline's 'office' where her boss stood in a scary pose. "You took your time, didn't you?" In fact, that had been Gillian's fault, it had taken her longer to find Anita than Madeline had anticipated.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. I came as soon as I heard that you wanted me."

"Well, you're here now I suppose. Now then, you have your first client to service today. He's one of my VERY best customers, so DON'T YOU DARE LET HIM DOWN! A former government minister and member of the 'Carlton Club.' As well as being stinking rich. So, you do your VERY best to please him, you understand."

"Yes Ma'am." Trying to remember as much of what Madeline had just said, for her report to Sharon. "May I ask the gentleman's name, Ma'am?"

"NO, YOU MAY NOT! As far as you are concerned, he is simply 'Sir,' or anything else he permits or orders you to address him by! Is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am. Crystal clear."

"Good. Now go and get ready, fresh basque and stockings. You won't need any other clothing; not even panties as you'll be travelling to his home in his car. Go and get changed as I've directed and then come back here. He'll be here soon."

Anita obeyed, taking some time to make notes in her room, the former minister status and Carlton Club membership for example. And then, sheepishly and hoping she didn't 'bump' into other staff members, made her way back to Madeline's study. "Very good! You look STUNNING! Knock him out, girl!" Talk about 'back handed' compliments!

Manningham arrived about ten minutes later. The large Rolls Royce car glided onto Madeline's driveway, and this ugly, bald man emerged from one of the rear doors, as Madeline led the nervous Anita, wearing NO panties remember, out of the front door of her house to greet him.

"Maddy, Darling, you EXCEL yourself! Utterly delicious, FAR more stunning in the 'flesh' than even in your wonderful video. Come here girl!" Anita, with fear AND loathing coursing throughout her WHOLE being, slowly walked forwards towards this disgusting creature. Noting the details of that flash motor, and its 'private' registration plate, 'ATM 101.' His full name being Archibald Terence Manningham you see, so it was formed by his initials.

"Have fun with her," Madeline shouted out, "bring her back at six o'clock as agreed." To Anita she ordered, "treat your client with respect now. DO NOT let him or me down!" With that the car door shut, and Manningham ordered his driver to proceed homewards, with ALL speed. It appeared that he couldn't wait to get his hands on the delectable Anita!

No sooner had the car left Madeline's home when his hand clasped itself around Anita's nylon coated knee. "Um, utterly divine! What's your name girl?"

"Anita, Sir."

"Anita, eh? What a delicious name for such a delicious creature. MY delicious creature, well for today anyway! God, Maddy's charging me enough for the pleasure! Not that I can't afford it, what?"

Full proof of that claimed wealth was MORE than evident when they arrived back at his home. If Anita had thought that Madeline Fortesque's house was big, well it was NOTHING compared to the size of home of this 'gentleman,' a FULL country estate, no less. Not that Anita was going to enter the main part of the residence of course, no, the chauffeur drove around to a group of out-buildings. For if, the wheelchair bound and partially paralysed, Lady Eleanor Manningham couldn't prevent her husband's philandering ways, well she DID still command enough respect from him to ensure that they NEVER occurred inside of the main house. Again, she NEVER had to face meeting any of his 'escorts.' To use her own words, she had insisted that at least her own nose was NOT 'rubbed in it' regarding his sexual betrayals of the wedding vows between them, and, disgusting though he was, he at least adhered to this.

In some ways the end of the journey was a relief for Anita because at least it did signal the end of his hands 'wandering' over her nylon coated legs, but she was astute enough to completely understand that this was merely the completion of the 'starter,' the 'main meal' would obviously now follow, once she'd left the relative safety of his car and entered the out-building, a converted 'stable block.' Although, with Manningham's considerable wealth, most of it from his wife's side of the family another reason why he NEVER bought his 'conquests' to the 'big' house, the room he was planning to lead Anita to was VERY luxurious. The chauffeur opened the two rear doors, his master's first naturally, before Anita was 'invited' to climb out. At least the driver looked away as she did so, remember she wore no panties, but of course, this wasn't the first girl he'd seen in this state of dress, or should that be 'undress.'

"Follow me, my lovely." Manningham ordered and the frightened girl did as he bid. She followed him inside, and shortly he opened a door, using his arm to make a gesture that she should enter. As said the room was large and well furnished, a FULL King size bed taking 'centre stage,' with black satin sheets covering it, and solid metal frames at both of its ends. With each of the corner bed post adorned with an 'accessory,' a pair of black leather cuffs, one of said cuffs being already fitted to said post, a small length of chain between them, and the other cuff of each set, open ready to 'welcome' one of either Anita's wrists or ankles. The poor girl almost choked at the sight before her, KNOWING just what this vile creature had in mind for her now!

"Well then my Dear, if you wouldn't mind climbing onto the bed, please, then we can begin!"

Poor Anita almost shivered with a mixture of fear and pure loathing. But knowing ANY sort of dis-obedience would result in the loss of the family home, she complied, albeit with a VERY heavy heart. Manningham, still fully clothed, moved around the bed, at each corner he 'secured' the unfortunate girl's respective limb to the solid frame, imprisoning her and placing her mind, body and above all, pussy, under his control!

Then thankfully he performed an act that the helpless Anita actually welcomed, he placed a blindfold over her eyes, removing her power of sight. Which, to her great relief, meant she didn't have to watch as he undressed himself, so she had NO view of his fat, sweaty body as he prepared to indulge himself upon her. Oh, as was his normal way, he also gagged the unfortunate Anita.

And he proved to be about as sexually skilled as he was good looking, in other words he hadn't got any sort of clue as to how to turn a woman on. He somehow managed to place his penis inside of Anita's pussy, that she was actually scared would remain dry. Thankfully, despite not being turned on at all by the aristocrat, there was SOME moisture 'down there,' as her assailant tried to 'thrust' his 'tool' into her, accompanied by 'grunts' that were most certainly NOT a turn on for his young prisoner.

Anita had no idea as to how, but Manningham did manage to bring himself to climax, although it would be fair to say it was more a case of pure ejaculation then any form of ecstasy. And, of course, he'd failed miserably to induce any sort of climax for her, but to be honest THAT was JUST how she wanted it. The very LAST thing she desired was him to gain any feeling that he'd achieved satisfaction for her. Just as she had NO doubt that this selfish pig wouldn't be at all concerned about her pleasure, just his.

Although a problem DID now emerge. Manningham HAD enjoyed that second video when Madeline had subjected Anita to the vibrator WITHOUT the gag. And he clearly wanted her to cry out when he was going to shag her next, because he removed the gag.

"Right my little filly, I've got to admit that Maddy was RIGHT, and I was wrong! So now, THIS time, I expect lots of noise as I pleasure you! Understand?" Although Anita KNEW that this fat monster couldn't bring her pleasure in a million years of trying, she'd have to 'fake it' and satisfy his swollen ego.

Perhaps she'd missed her true vocation in life, which would have been an actress, for she succeeded brilliantly in making the correct noises at the correct time, fully convincing the vile Manningham that he'd done a superb 'job' of pleasuring her. Or perhaps it was just his ego that conned him into believing that. Whatever, finally after several hours of this torture of having to endure his pathetic efforts, Manningham ceased, having ejaculated a few times. Apparently, he was satisfied. Clearly with regards to sex, he set himself VERY low standards!

Finally released from the bed, she was given something to eat and drink, before being taken back to Madeline's house in the chauffeur driven Rolls Royce again. "What an absolutely delightful young filly, Maddy!" Manningham exclaimed when they arrived at that destination. "I'd VERY much like to enjoy her on a regular basis, and don't worry I'll pay TOP money for the privilege!" Almost causing Anita's blood to freeze with a combination of fear and disgust! For as you can all imagine THAT was the last thing SHE wanted.

Anita cried herself to sleep that night. 'Please, PLEASE, Sharon get your case together quickly and spare me from that pig,' was the sole thought swimming in her head as she eventually drifted off. But she HAD remembered to note as many details of this awful day as she could, just so the detective could do precisely that.

And in many ways, this was possibly the lowest point for young Anita, things began to turn for her after THAT day. Firstly, Olivia's brother HAD been impressed with her dad during his interview and had offered him a position. So, he was earning money again, and if he couldn't make much impression on the debt to Madeline that he owed, at least he was able to start paying the rent again, thereby preventing said debt from increasing in magnitude.

Although she was required to service another one of Madeline's 'customers' a few days later, this one, a German businessman named Gerhard Schneider, did at least know what he was doing in bed. Despite being tied to said furniture, Anita actually quite enjoyed the session, this time her cries of pleasure were almost genuine. And he'd been a little careless, she'd been able to note his name and address from some papers he'd left lying about. Details that she noted when she returned 'home,' and wrote down for Olivia to pass on to Sharon.

But the REAL breakthrough came with the next 'client.' A female one this time, a rather eccentric, very rich, good-looking woman in her mid-thirties called Celia Postlethwaite. She 'collected' Anita in her Mazda MX5 open top sports car, and there was something about her that Anita warmed to immediately, her smile was both friendly and welcoming. As they drove towards Celia's home, Anita asked. "Are you going to tie me to your bed, Mistress?"

"Oh no. That's not the deal at all. For you see, and by the way please call me Celia instead of 'Mistress,' what I want you to do is tie ME to the bed. I LOVE that feeling of being captured and subjected to another's desires. Will you do that for me?"

Anita's response was to burst into tears as this lovely woman's kindness and unusual request had taken her completely by surprise. "Oh, please Sweetheart, please don't cry, I don't want to harm you in ANY way. What has upset you so much?"

Anita obliged, telling Celia the FULL story, leaving NOTHING out.

By the time they arrived back at Celia's house, yet another person had been convinced by Anita's innocence and naivety to do the right thing. "Sweetheart, I'm SO sorry. I really shouldn't pay Madeline to abuse young girls like yourself. I'm so ashamed, but you see I couldn't see any other way of finding people to satisfy my unusual needs. Please, could you arrange for me to meet this Sharon? I've got quite a few details that could be very important to her case against Madeline, details of how payments are made, things like that. It's time I made a stand, what I've been doing is SO wrong. But I will have to ask that I'm not prosecuted myself, I'm sure you understand?"

"From what Sharon has told me her absolute number one priority is to take Madeline down. I'm sure if you help do that, she'll see that you are left out of any criminal charges in the case. I'll do my best to convince her of that, and also point out that you've done me NO harm at all."

"Good. Then I'll do my VERY best to free you from your nightmare as Madeline's slave. Do you believe me?"

"Yes Celia, yes I do! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Now, where's this bed you want me to tie you to?"

"Oh, there's no need for that now. Like I say, I'm going to give up my 'life of crime.' You don't have to do THAT anymore, Sweetheart."

"I know. But it IS going to happen, NOT because I HAVE to, but because I WANT to!"

"Well, in THAT case!" Celia took Anita by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

Celia's colour of choice was red. The satin sheets on her large bed were of that shade, so was the lingerie she wore underneath her outer clothing, that Anita saw once said clothes had been removed. Celia now went to her lingerie store and withdrew a basque and stockings in a beautiful hue of scarlet. "Why don't you take off the gear that Madeline has forced you to wear and put yourself in these? As if to eliminate her from what you're going to do to me, and the pleasure that, hopefully, both of us will bring ourselves to?"

"Good idea Celia. Let's shut her OUT of this room today."

A few minutes later Anita had changed 'colour,' approaching the bed where Celia laid centrally, her head resting on the single, also covered in red satin, pillow. "Last chance Sweetheart. You're under NO obligation to proceed with this. Just so you know!"

"Just TRY to stop me!" The reply Celia received in return.

Anita travelled around Celia's bed, stopping in each of the four corners. There she took one of the, red naturally, silk bondage ties provided by the eccentric older woman and fastened very carefully the respective wrist or ankle of her potential captive's body to the bed post. Checking, that although Celia would stand NO chance of escaping said bond, that it wasn't TOO tight or dangerous to blood circulation at all. Within minutes all four corners had been visited, meaning that Celia was firmly captured, until Anita alone decided otherwise, she would remain fastened to her own bedroom furniture.

123456...9