So Crime Doesn't Pay After All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems that I am now yours!" Said with a full beaming smile on the older woman's face, as Anita started to 'stroke' her hands on the stocking covered legs of her prisoner. "In the top drawer of that chest over there, you'll find a few 'toys' that you can use to 'play' with my body. I'll leave it completely up to you IF you wish to use any of them. After all, it's ME in YOUR hands, not YOU in MINE! Although I truly hope you DO!"

Opening said drawer did indeed reveal a complete 'treasure trove' of sex toys. Several blindfolds, vibrators and ball gags. ALL in red, of course. "See anything you like?" Celia asked. Anita simply nodded, oh yes, she WAS going to enjoy this day after all!

Taking one of the blindfolds Anita once again approached the bed. "Are you worthy of actually being able to see your Mistress Anita?"

"Well, that's for YOU to decide, Sweetheart. But I guess not!"

"Yes and no! Yes, it IS up to me, and NO, you are NOT!" Seconds later the last thing Celia would see, for the present anyway, was Anita's delicious smile as she placed the red satin blindfold over her captive's optical instruments.

Anita considered using one of the ball gags, but decided against it, for now anyway, she had a few hours at her disposal so maybe later. But she DID grab one of the vibrators. Time for some fun! Her first 'attack' was upon Celia's red nylon covered feet. Gently, with the dildo on a low setting, Anita 'tickled' her captive, first one foot then the other. Celia squirmed against her bonds, unable to move but a very small amount, and NO escape from the torment being inflicted upon her possible at all. All the time emitting a very 'girly' giggle as Anita continued the torture.

Anita started to move the vibrator up her captive's nylon covered legs, swapping from one to the other at regular intervals, until she reached the top of Celia's pins and hovered the dildo, now at its HIGHEST setting right by her captive's pussy, so close that the bound woman could almost, but not quite feel its effect! "Are you ready?" Anita teasingly asked.

"Yes please, Anita, the sooner the better!" And IN it went!

Those gentle giggles became replaced by shrieks of delight as the vibrator went to 'work' upon the by now fully excited Celia's pussy and clitoris. Her body began to shake, well as much as Anita's bonds imposed upon it allowed it to. Soon her cries increased even more in volume AND pitch as ecstasy took FULL hold of her, and pleasure flowed throughout her entire body!

Once Celia had calmed down enough, Anita began her attack again, but there'd be NO more loud cries or screams this time, because Anita had decided to employ one of the gags. Thus, Anita took Celia up to 'heaven' once again. And continued to do so again and again, right up until the point when it was almost time for her to return 'home.' Back to Madeline's meaning she'd need to change the 'colour' of her lingerie once more.

Once Celia had been released from her own bed, she cuddled her young 'captor' again promising to contact Sharon and 'reveal' all her dealings with Madeline. And tucked away inside of that black basque, was a slip of paper with ALL of Celia's contact details noted. For Olivia to use to pass on to the Chief Inspector. Now it was back into Celia's little Mazda for the journey back to the home of her 'owner,' but now there was REAL hope in her heart. This just could be the 'beginning of the end' of Madeline's abuse of her.

Madeline herself was waiting when they returned. "How did you find my new acquisition? Isn't she just divine? Did she please you?"

"VERY MUCH! I hope to be seeing a LOT more of her!" But not in quite the manner that the cruel Madeline interpreted.

"So, she did well?"

"VERY WELL!"

Madeline actually displayed some kindness towards her 'asset' with this comment. "Go and get something to eat, you can have the rest of this day to yourself. Well done, ANOTHER satisfied customer!" Anita needed NO second invitation, once she'd visited her own room, to fit some panties, also covering herself with a dressing gown, she rushed straight to the kitchen. After all, she had some VERY exciting news for Olivia, and through her, Sharon.

Olivia was indeed fully excited by the latest 'development' and couldn't wait to inform the Policewoman. But she was careful to leave the house and go outside to do so, walls CAN have ears! Sharon too was delighted and wasted NO time in contacting and arranging a 'meeting' with Celia. On 'neutral' ground. This question of immunity from prosecution needed to be agreed on before Celia would be willing to attend the Police Station itself. Not that Sharon had ANY intention of denying that condition, it was MADELINE she wanted to 'nick.' But she was wise enough not to rush things and risk losing the opportunity that was presenting itself.

The next evening the two women did meet, in a local pub. And it was immediately clear that there was something 'between them' as their eyes met for the very first time. An undeniable 'spark' of completely mutual attraction! But Sharon kept full control of her emotions, she was a true professional. "Good evening, Miss Postlethwaite, or may I call you Celia?"

"You most certainly may, Chief Inspector. May I address you as Sharon?"

"Of course, I'd be delighted Celia. Now I understand that you are willing to make a statement regarding using the 'services' of a certain Madeline Fortesque? Provided you are not charged with any offence yourself. Have I got this right?"

"Absolutely. I'm more than willing to help you bring Madeline to justice, but I must look after my own interests. I'm sure you can understand?"

"Very much so. And although I will need to get permission from my superiors to you being granted immunity from prosecution, I can't see any problem there. I'll push for it FULLY, don't have any doubt there. It's Fortesque herself I'm after, not you."

"Thank you, Sharon. In THAT case I'll help you in ANY way I can."

"Just hold on. I said I need to obtain permission first."

"But you've promised me that you'll do your best, and I KNOW I can trust you! That's good enough for me." Celia now reached into her bag, and produced a whole host of papers, that she handed over to Sharon. Who took a quick glance, which was enough to convince her that she'd just been handed just what was needed to launch a successful prosecution.

"Thank you SO much for this! This will form a lovely starting point to bring that evil bitch down. I'll be back in touch, once I've obtained your immunity, and then I'd like to ask you to attend the Station to give a full statement. We'll get her!"

With that Sharon went over to the other woman and kissed her passionately! "Once Fortesque is behind bars, there'll be far MORE of that in store for you from me, believe it!" Said with a MASSIVE smile on her face.

"Yes, I KNOW!" With a matching show of delight from Celia. Now the two women parted.

Back at the Station Sharon was beside herself with excitement. This was just the 'breakthrough' she needed to nail Madeline Fortesque, but that of course was only ONE reason why. For she now KNEW that Celia and her would become 'lovers,' it'd been quite a while since she'd felt her heart flutter like it had done back in that pub at the first sight of Celia Postlethwaite. Not to mention the stirring in another part of her body, one lying right at the top of her legs! But her self-control was iron, she'd hadn't become such a senior Officer by letting her emotions 'run away' with her. No, pleasure with the clearly willing Celia would be her reward for 'nicking' Madeline, that would guarantee MAXIMUM effort in attending to achieving that aim. Then, and ONLY then, the fun could begin.

As Sharon had anticipated, obtaining immunity from prosecution for her intended lover proved NO problem at all. And once she'd informed Celia of that, the other woman did give a full statement down at the Police Station. Although both of them kept their emotions fully in check and under wraps during that visit. Celia clearly accepting that in THIS case business MUST come before pleasure!

In fact, her superiors had not only agreed to one immunity order, but two. For Sharon was experienced enough to know that in order to obtain a 'guilty' verdict you couldn't have too much evidence. Especially with the sort of lawyer Madeline could afford to engage. Or Sir Archibald Manningham come to it, she began to feel that she could take that disgusting creature down too. Time to visit a certain German gentleman.

Herr Gerhard Schneider had just poured himself a lager beer and sat down on his sofa to watch the football match that was just about to begin, when his doorbell rang. And his annoyance turned to delight when he opened the door to be presented with the sight of a VERY sexy lady standing there. However, his smile soon dis-appeared when she quickly produced a Police warrant card, a GENUINE one he could tell. Then she spoke. "Herr Gerhard Schneider?" He nodded his positive reply. "I am Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Greenhouse. I need to discuss your association with a certain Madeline Fortesque. May I come in, or would you prefer to hold this conversation at the Police Station?"

"Nein!" As the colour drained from his face. "Come in, Chief Inspector." Leading Sharon into his living room, where he turned the T.V. down in volume, if not off.

"Champions League?" Sharon asked. "Bayern Munchen? Are you a fan of theirs?"

"Jawohl, I am. But please, can we turn to the matter in hand?"

"Of course. Now in my handbag I have two documents, both official. Which one I intend to continue to use, and which one I throw away is ENTIRELY up to you Herr Schneider."

"And just what are these documents?"

Sharon smiled. "One is a legal statement from Anita Watson. You remember her surely?" He simply nodded again. "In it she states, quite clearly, that you paid her, or to be more accurate the aforementioned Madeline Fortesque, for sex with her. I could charge you with employing the services of a prostitute, a conviction of which would no doubt result in you being deported and sent back to Germany. Do you want that?"

"No. Of course not."

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that. Because the other piece of paper I possess grants you full immunity from such a prosecution."

"What do I have to do? What do you want from me, Chief Inspector?"

"What I want is to nail Fortesque. I want her in jail. So, to answer your question, you WILL co-operate with me here, you'll make a FULL statement describing that you paid her for sex with the aforementioned Anita Watson. Giving me ALL the details. How you paid her, how you agreed on this 'date' with Anita. Please believe me, Herr Schneider, it's HER I want, not you! Do we have an understanding here?"

"Ja, we do. I'll give you what you want, Chief Inspector."

"Good. Now I'll need you to attend the Station to give this statement. And once you've done so, I'll gladly give you THIS!" Holding that official immunity order, close enough for him to read it, but not so he could 'snatch' it. "But NOT until you do so. We can do it right now, but that's not necessary, if you'd rather watch this game. Shall we say tomorrow, nine o'clock?"

"I'll be there, Chief Inspector."

"Good. Hope you lose tonight by the way, I was born in Liverpool, so naturally I support them!" And I'm sure you can ALL guess that's just who Bayern were about to play.

Despite Liverpool's victory, Schneider kept his word and the 'appointment;' he did indeed give a FULL statement that completely implicated Madeline and gave Sharon ALL of the details she required. So, having kept his side of the bargain, she kept hers, gladly handing over that immunity order to the German. Her case against Madeline was building VERY nicely, just a few more details to attend to, and then she'd have the REAL pleasure of making an arrest. Or two, oh yes, Sir Archibald Manningham was very much in Sharon's sights too!

In fact, only two days later it was time for Anita's second visit to his home. But this would be the LAST she now knew. Inside of her black basque, VERY discreetly 'tucked away' was a 'wire' listening device, meaning more REAL evidence against him. And it was soon all systems 'go' as neither Madeline nor Manningham 'clocked' that Anita was 'wired.'

Of course, it did mean another few hours cuffed to the bed of this creature, but the knowledge that it WOULD be the last time gave Anita the courage to cope with his pathetic 'gropings' and feeble efforts in the search of sexual gratification. Which, just like last time he did manage to achieve, albeit to a VERY limited degree. But Anita no longer cared, inside she was excited with Sharon about to surprise the pair of them once she arrived back 'home.' However, she succeeded fully in concealing her emotions, and being so selfish Manningham suspected absolutely NOTHING!

Eventually he finished, after allowing Anita to eat and drink again, it was into the Rolls for the return 'home.' On the way, just before they reached Madeline's abode, Anita noticed the plain clothes Police vehicle with Sharon inside.

Sharon ordered the driver to start up and shadow the Rolls Royce, until it pulled onto Madeline's driveway. As soon as it stopped, she picked up her 'walkie talkie' Police radio. "ALL UNITS, GO! GO! GO!"

The plain car carrying Sharon screamed into Madeline's property and came to a screeching halt just behind Manningham's Rolls. She had the door open immediately, jumping out, open warrant card in hand and shouted at FULL volume. "NOBODY MOVE! STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ALL ARE!" And then with a much quieter and kinder tone. "Except for you Miss Watson. You may go inside and put some clothes on. And then please return here." Anita, gratefully left to do precisely that. Meanwhile several, ordinary marked, Police vehicles arrived, deliberately blocking the entrance and exit of Madeline's property. And suddenly a whole host of uniformed Officers bailed out of said vehicles.

"Just WHAT is going on here?" Screamed Madeline, but with some sense of fear in her voice.

"Mrs Madeline Amelia Fortesque?" Sharon enquired, fully knowing the answer already.

"Yes."

"Madeline Amelia Fortesque. I'm arresting you in connection with sexual offences, prostitution and rape. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand?"

Now Madeline's facial expression displayed REAL fear. And she simply nodded. Turning to one of the uniformed Officers Sharon ordered, "CUFF HER!" As the Officer proceeded to obey, Manningham decided to intercede. "Now come on, why is that necessary?"

Receiving a withering stare from Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Greenhouse, "and I take it that you are Sir Archibald Terence Manningham?"

"I most certainly AM."

"Good, in that case." And Sharon then arrested him too, issuing the exact same legal caution. "Cuff him too!"

As an Officer moved towards him to perform just such an act, Manningham exploded with indignation. "I am a Knight of the Realm! How DARE you treat me like a common criminal?"

"Because sexual exploitation of young, defenceless girls ARE the actions of a 'common criminal,' and NOT a 'Knight of the Realm.' A status that you'll no doubt lose upon conviction."

"Conviction? I think that you're rather getting ahead of yourself, woman! Just wait until my lawyer gets hold of you!"

"You will be granted full access to legal representation when we reach the Station, as is your lawful right. TAKE THEM AWAY!"

Madeline Fortesque and Sir Archibald Manningham, both handcuffed with their arms behind them were both taken to a Police van and herded inside. Sharon then turned to Manningham's chauffeur. "You are free to go, I'll leave it up to you if you wish to remain here or return the car to its owner's home."

"I'll drive to the Police Station and wait for Master there, if it's alright with you Ma'am."

"You're totally free to do so, of course, but I warn you he could be sometime. It's unlikely he'll be released for several hours yet."

"I see. Then perhaps you're right, Ma'am."

Meanwhile Sharon was also in possession of a 'Search Warrant' giving her team authority to conduct a thorough search of Madeline's premises. She handed this to her 'second in command' a Detective Inspector named Scott Sheppard. "Take over here please Scott."

"Yes Ma'am." Both Sheppard and a large number of uniformed Officers now entered the house, looking for Madeline's computers as their primary items of interest.

Upon arrival at the Station Sharon immediately arranged for her 'guests' solicitors to be contacted, the very last thing she wanted was for either of them to evade justice because of a procedural mistake on her part. And no questioning of either of them was to occur BEFORE the lawyers arrived, she ordered. This was going to be done 'by the book!' Once they had been 'processed,' both were uncuffed, offered use of the toilet, and taken to separate rooms, having been left with a single Officer, a female one in Madeline's case to await their respective solicitor.

Madeline's arrived first. A short, studious man with moon shaped spectacles, Mr Harold Maguire immediately demanded access to his client. "Certainly Sir," answered Sharon, being as genuinely polite as she could be. "As is her complete legal right. I'll take you to her straight away. Follow me please, Sir." Sharon led Maguire to the 'interview room' where Madeline was being held. Opening the door, she gestured the lawyer to enter. "You may take as long as you wish to discuss matters with client in private. Constable Nichols will be just outside the closed door here while you do so, Sir. Could you please indicate to her when you have finished, when I can join you both and the formal interview can commence."

"Yes, that's all in order, Chief Inspector."

"Thank you, Sir. Constable Nichols, if you could now vacate the room and allow Mr Maguire to consult with his client. In private."

Minutes later Sir Archibald Manningham's legal advisor also arrived. Just like his client he obviously believed that he could 'bulldoze' his way through any situation. Sharon simply greeted him with the same degree of courtesy that she'd shown to Madeline's lawyer, as she allowed them to consult in private.

Shortly Nichols interrupted Sharon who was taking a coffee to say that Maguire had indicated that he was ready. Upon entering the room, Sharon immediately invited the lawyer and his client to partake in any refreshment that they desired, but Maguire simply stated, "I very much doubt that we'll be here for long."

"I'm afraid that's highly unlikely to be the case, Mr Maguire. The case against your client is quite extensive. So, shall we start?" Sharon went to the obligatory recording device and set it to record. "Interview with Mrs Madeline Amelia Fortesque, time currently seventeen hundred hours and fifteen minutes. Those present, the aforementioned Mrs Fortesque, her legal representative, Mr Harold Julian Maguire, myself, Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Jane Greenhouse and Detective Constable Claire Maria Nichols." Sharon paused. "Mrs Fortesque, do you understand that this is a formal interview, you have been arrested with a view to being charged with several offences in regard to a sexual manner? Anything that you say here could be used as evidence against you."

Maguire answered. "Yes, my client is aware of the nature of the charges you intend to bring against her. Offences that she denies all responsibility and knowledge of."

"I see. Do you currently have within your household a young lady of the name, Miss Anita Danielle Watson?"

There followed a period of Sharon trying to 'probe' an incriminating answer from Madeline, with Maguire constantly 'stepping in' in order to prevent just that. But then D.I. Sheppard interrupted proceedings in order to speak to his boss. The search of Madeline's home, and especially her office had been MOST productive. From her computer were lifted the two videos of Anita being abused whilst tied to a bed, both the 'silent' and 'talkie' version.

123456...9