So Crime Doesn't Pay After All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Judge started with Manningham. "Sir Archibald, and I'd very much advise you to enjoy being addressed as such while you still can, for I have received a swift reply regarding my recommendation that you be stripped of said title." The Judge took hold of a printed paper and started to read from it. "This is an e-mail I have received from the relevant Royal Commission.

'Dear Lord Justice Teague. Thank you for informing this Commission as to the conviction of the Knight of the Realm, Sir Archibald Manningham. We are in full agreement as to the fact that, as you correctly state Sir, such behaviour is most certainly not that becoming of somebody holding such a Knighthood, and therefore it is the decision of this Commission that said Knighthood be withdrawn in this case. We are also of the conclusion that Lady Eleanor Manningham is totally innocent in regard to her husband's conviction, so, as you recommend yourself, Sir, she will be allowed to retain her title.'

Although I understand from today's press that your wife has her own feelings regarding your conviction. But that is between yourself and her, and no business of this Court. What IS my business is the sentence that I now pronounce. I warned you yesterday that you will receive a custodial sentence. You will go to prison for three years, and I recommend that you serve a minimum term of at least two years of that."

Manningham's lower jowl almost dropped to the floor at the Judge's pronouncement, but the Lord Justice cared nothing for that, as he turned his attentions towards his co-defendant.

"Madeline Amelia Fortesque, whilst I find the behaviour of Sir Archibald abhorrent, it is you that I consider to be the real 'ringleader' in this case. Without you he wouldn't actually have been able to commit his crimes, although he'd have no doubt found another 'Madam' to satisfy his disgusting urges. As I stated yesterday, I consider your actions to have been completely callous, verging upon fully evil. You will go to prison for a term of fifteen years, and I recommend that you serve a minimum of twelve of those. In addition to this, I order that the legal deeds of the property consisting of the house that you rented to the family of Miss Anita Danielle Watson, be transferred without any payment to you, to said Miss Anita Danielle Watson in the form of compensation for your criminal abuse of her. TAKE THEM DOWN!"

And this time the now convicted prisoner made damn sure that her eyes did NOT meet those of the now property owner!

Once outside of Court, once the three of them had shared a 'celebratory cuddle,' they went their separate ways. Claire, her hangover beginning to at last recede, was officially on duty, so proceeded to the Police Station. Anita needed to also 'report for work' and to give her parents and her business partner the GREAT news that Mr & Mrs Watson would NEVER have to pay rent to live in their home again. As for Sharon, well she would shortly undertake a journey that Madeline herself would be travelling later. Time to go to prison.

Female Prisoner Number 5783245, Maddison, Tina Emma, was somebody who found herself confined because of Sharon's actions. A convicted sex offender, it had been the Chief Inspector who had arrested her and ensured that guilt had been proven in Court. However, said conviction didn't provide anything like the degree of satisfaction that the one of Madeline had done. For Sharon completely accepted that Tina had a medical, mental illness condition that she couldn't control, and that drove her to commit her crimes. Sharon had even recommended that Tina be given medical treatment for her condition, but probably to save money, such request had NOT been granted.

Not that appeared to mean anything to the convict as Sharon entered the room where Tina awaited her. "Well, look what the cat just dragged in?" Said with a REAL sneer of contempt.

"Good morning to you too, Tina. Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm probably not your favourite person right now, but I'm actually here to do you a favour."

"Yeah, right! What the hell do YOU think I want from the likes of you?"

"A 'bitch' of your very own, perhaps?"

"WHAT? Is this some sort of twisted joke?"

"NO! Not at all, I've asked a favour of the Governess, who's a personal friend of mine, and she's agreed. Now, I KNOW that you don't believe me, but I didn't take any satisfaction from 'nicking' you. I'm fully aware of the fact that you have a 'condition' and I tried my darndest to get treatment for you."

"Yeah, that's true. You did. Please go on."

"Later today there'll be somebody arriving here whom I'm absolutely proud and delighted to have got sent here. A real nasty 'piece of work.' Does the name Madeline Fortesque 'ring any bells' for you?"

"Isn't that the posh bint who's on trial for prostitution and sexual abusing young girls. So, you got her then, from what you're saying I guess she's been found guilty?"

"Correct. She's got fifteen years."

"Wow. THAT'S a long time. You did a bloody good job then. Hang on, is THIS the 'bitch' you suggested earlier?"

"Correct. The Governess's agreed to her becoming you 'cellie,' if you want her! Now, I'm FULLY aware that up until now you've not been allowed a cellmate, because you couldn't stop yourself from sexually abusing them, but I WANT Fortesque to be abused! Now, I'm trusting you here Tina, obviously there'll be limits as to how far you can go. You CAN'T kill her, or permanently mark her, things like that. But, please, GIVE HER HELL! See this bag here? I'm going to 'forget' to take it with me when I leave. It's full of 'goodies,' bondage ties, sorry the Governess said 'no' to handcuffs, gags, well we don't want Fortesque keeping the others awake with her screams, do we? And a blindfold or two, up to you IF you want to use them."

A smile crossed Tina's face. "Thank you VERY much. Yes, I'll give her the hell she rightly deserves, but YES, I'll be careful NOT to take things TOO far. You CAN trust me. May I call you 'Sharon?' I WON'T let you down." And the prisoner offered her hand in gratitude.

Which Sharon accepted. "Yes, you may call me Sharon. And once your time in here has finished, come and see me. I'll try EVERYTHING I can to get you the treatment you need."

"Yes, I believe you. For while, as you can imagine, I've HATED you with my every breath, I've ALWAYS accepted that you ARE a 'woman of your word' and are decent and honest. As you say, you were just 'doing your job.' Without any personal malice towards me. I may not like you Sharon, maybe not even now, but I sure as hell RESPECT you!"

With that Sharon left, just as she'd promised forgetting to take her 'bag' with her.

Olivia couldn't have been any more delighted when Anita reached the restaurant and delivered her news. "So, you're a lady of property now? But now it's YOUR house, may I make a suggestion? You allow your parents to live there, as things are now, rent free? They've ALWAYS been there for you, haven't they?"

"Of course. I've NO intention of anything else. As you say, they've helped me in EVERY possible way. It's my turn to help them. Do you mind if I go and see them right now, to give them the news?"

"Of course! Off you go, oh and bring them back here. We need to celebrate!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

As I'm sure you can all imagine Anita's parents were absolutely delighted to hear that they would never have to pay rent to Madeline again, and that their own daughter was now their 'landlady.' And that she demanded NO rental payment from them. Oh, and that Madeline herself was going to be living in one of His Majesty's 'big houses' for a good few years to come!

Anita in fact did return to the restaurant with her parents 'in tow.' Olivia greeted them with her normal warmth, she REALLY did like Jack and Betty, as they did her. "Now then, let me cook something REALLY special, we need to fully celebrate today. That evil bitch has got her just deserts, and you are FREE of her FOREVER! Anything you fancy eating today?"

"How about a bit of seafood, Olivia? Yes, I'd like that." Jack answered. Receiving nods of approval from his wife and daughter.

"Fish it is then!" Olivia now proceeded to the kitchen, followed by Anita who'd offered to help her prepare this celebratory meal.

Having arranged for some 'bondage sex' with others to occur, Sharon drove towards that very same fate for herself, with her heart singing in joy and sexual anticipation. Celia surely couldn't have opened her door any quicker, or slammed it shut, locking it faster if she tried, once Sharon had passed through, it seemed. "Bathroom first Sweetheart, you look like you could do with a nice shower before I take charge of you!"

"Oh, that'd be great Celia! Will you be joining me in there? Never had sex in the shower before if I'm honest and I've ALWAYS fancied it!"

"Why not? We've plenty of quality time. I WILL, of course, tie you up in there!"

"Please! I wouldn't WANT it ANY other way!"

"In that case, STRIP!"

Sharon obeyed, before turning around, moving her arms behind her back so Celia could, and did, tie her wrists together. Now Celia switched on the water supply of the shower, and once she was satisfied with the temperature of it, guided her captive into the cubicle, before following Sharon into it, shutting the door behind her. Under the cascade of water their lips met, and a REALLY long, meaningful and TOTALLY passionate kiss commenced between the Mistress and her willing slave! Followed by Celia 'shagging' Sharon ferociously with the 'strap-on; that she'd bought that very same day! As the water continued to pour over them, they bought each other to another FANTASTIC climax!

"Right, that's enough of that, it's time for bed!" Celia switched off the water, and guided Sharon out of the shower. Releasing the D.C.I. from bondage both of them dried themselves, and having done, so Celia grabbed Sharon's hand and led her towards the bedroom.

Now, something needs to be explained here. Almost as soon as Sharon had left her home in the morning, Celia had been straight to her computer, to 'log-on' to the website of a well-known 'sex store,' that was roughly an hour's drive away. Once she'd selected her 'desires' and paid for them 'on-line,' she then drove to the store and collected her 'goods.' Some of which were in clear view as Sharon entered said bedroom.

For example, both of the outer bedposts of the lower bedframe now featured an 'accessory.' Around each post was a, red of course, leather cuff with the buckle fastened shut with a small padlock. Attached to each of said cuffs was a small length of solid chain, with another cuff at the other end. Open and ready for Sharon's ankles. With, unlocked padlocks on the buckle, THEIR intended purpose quite clear to the Police Officer.

Now while THEY appeared to be quite 'normal,' Sharon WAS puzzled by the sight of a single cuff, wrapped around the top rail of the bed's upper frame. Again, padlocked shut, no chain was attached, and movement of it VERY limited, it could be slid between two of the vertical struts of the frame, but said movement was limited to about four inches, the distance in between said struts.

For the immediate future however, Sharon was guided over to the very same mirror that she'd placed Celia in front of while she'd dressed her in stockings and suspenders. History, although the other way round, was about to be repeated. But first Celia grabbed another pair of red leather cuffs, again linked by a solid chain, and having grabbed Sharon's arms, linked them together in front of her captive's body. Padlocking the buckles shut for good measure. Now Celia fetched a beautiful, lacy suspender belt, and having slid it over both of Sharon's feet, moved it into its natural position around Sharon's waist.

However, before Celia produced any red stockings to put her captive in, she grabbed a short length of tie, using this to secure the chain of Sharon's cuffs to the belt, meaning Sharon's arms were held with almost NO movement allowed them. NOW the stockings entered the equation, although she did NOT tease Sharon as the Chief Inspector had done to her during their fitting, completing the task as quickly as possible, although being VERY careful as not to ladder them.

"Right then Sweetheart, you're now 'dressed for sex.' If you wouldn't mind climbing onto my bed, please!" Sharon complied, stretching her legs open without any need for Celia to order her to. Celia proceeded to one of the corners, grabbing Sharon's leg and wrapping her ankle into the leather cuff, which she buckled shut. Now there was a distinct 'click' sound, as the padlock became secured, meaning that said buckle could NOT be undone without the padlock being removed first. Seconds later Sharon's other leg was fastened to Celia's bed in exactly the same manner.

Having removed that small length of tie that held Sharon's wrist cuffs to the suspender belt, Celia stood behind the upper bedframe. "Raise your arms, please Sweetheart!" Sharon complied, and NOW the purpose of that single cuff on the top bedrail became clear. For if this cuff had NO chain attached, it DID feature a solid and secure 'D' ring. Celia reached forwards, took hold of Sharon's wrists, pulling them back over her head until they were right by the bedrail and this single cuff. A final 'click' sound emerged, as Celia had fed yet another padlock through the central link of the chain linking Sharon's wrists and secured this to said 'D' ring!

Resulting in the very REAL fact that Detective Chief Inspector Greenhouse was, totally and utterly chained in VERY secure and inescapable bondage to the bed of Celia Postlethwaite. Therefore, Sharon was now Celia's complete carnal captive, she would remain on this bed until ONLY Celia decided otherwise, with herself having NO say in the matter. Just as she had hoped for and wanted, she had surrendered control to Celia, and now would be totally subject to her lover's, who was also her captor now, desires.

Which hadn't been completely fulfilled by merely capturing her 'prey' and fastening her to the bed. Still naked, remember they'd both recently showered, Celia now placed her own legs in stockings and suspenders, making a REAL show of it for her prisoner's benefit. Celia now fetched a blindfold, placing it on Sharon's head, but didn't cover her captive's eyes just yet. Because now Celia put a pair of satin panties in position, climbed onto the bed, kneeling between Sharon's legs and repeated just what she'd done in the morning.

And once Celia had again bought herself to climax, coating the panties with her sexual juices, into Sharon's mouth they went, again being tied in place to prevent Sharon ejecting them. But Celia wasn't finished with her 'preparations.' For THIS time, she wasn't just going to dominate Sharon's sense of taste with her scent, but her sense of smell too!

For she fetched yet another pair of panties and repeated the whole process! Yes, it did take some time, but unlike this morning, she had ALL night available to her. And once she HAD succeeded in covering this second pair of panties with her scent, off of her body they came, to be placed over her captive's head, with the gusset RIGHT by Sharon's nose. So now Celia's sexual scent not only had full hold of Sharon's tastebuds, but her smell receptacles too!

Time for the blindfold to take its correct position, but Celia had yet one more surprise for her prisoner before that occurred. She fetched a pair of foam ear plugs, and into Sharon's ears they went. Where they expanded, cutting off ALL sound, rendering Sharon into a state of TOTAL deafness. Which only seconds later was joined by the loss of her sight, Celia finally putting the blindfold over her captive's eyes!

Could Sharon have been ANY more turned on? THIS was beyond her wildest dreams, this was EVERYTHING she had hoped for on that drive to Celia's home, and then some MORE! Here she was, cocooned in an UTTERLY sightless and soundless world, held TOTALLY securely in bondage to the bed of her Mistress, with movement almost completely removed from her and escape IMPOSSIBLE. With two of her senses disabled, two more being fully dominated by her captor's sexual juices. And, as Celia began proceedings by rubbing her own hands over Sharon's nylon covered legs, her final sense, the one of touch was completely at Celia's mercy too! She had surrendered, devoid of that usual very high level of responsibility from her 'normal' life, she now BELONGED to Celia in EVERY way, shape or form! SHE WAS TOTALLY, UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY HERS!

But if Sharon was utterly delighted with her present status as Celia's prisoner, held inescapably in her captor's 'sexual custody,' the same couldn't be said for Madeline, now a fully convicted prisoner herself and subject to 'legal custody.' She'd never felt quite so humiliated as she had to undergo the ordeal of the official 'mugshots' being taken, once she'd arrived at her new 'home.' And although, for this first night of her incarnation, she hadn't yet met any of her new 'housemates,' she wasn't exactly looking forward to doing so tomorrow. Yes, for this night she was alone in a 'holding cell,' tomorrow she'd be exposed to facing the other inmates, and most of them would be fully aware of who she was and just why she'd been sent here. But what Madeline didn't know yet was that one of those fellow prisoners WAS looking forward to meeting her. VERY much so. As she lay in her own cell, Tina Maddison began to lick her own lips. For her, tomorrow was going to be the start of exciting times! SHE HAD A 'BITCH' OF HER VERY OWN!

For the first two climaxes that Celia took her captive to, just like earlier in the morning, she'd used her fingers. Teasing and tantalising Sharon's 'clitty' as her teeth had gently massaged the nipples of Sharon's tits, one by one. Not that her fingers hadn't reached the desired goal. Just like that earlier time said climaxes had hit Sharon with FULL force, had rendered her subject to wave after wave of fantastic pleasure, the extreme bondage that she found her body held in, preventing ANY escape whatsoever!

But now Celia decided it was time for her to start getting directly involved. Time for her to 'don' her strap-on! Now, I'm sure most of you will be quite surprised to learn that said implement wasn't red, but in fact black. Only because the store she'd used didn't have the red version in stock, and Celia had therefore ordered a red edition, that would be delivered to her once it arrived at the store. And anyway, she thought to herself, once I've put it just where it 'belongs,' inside of Sharon's pussy, I won't even be able to notice the colour!

And so, the frantic 'shagging' of Sharon by Celia began, and continued for some time, again over two hours like it had done the other way round on the previous evening. During that time Celia succeeded in bringing both herself, but even more importantly to her, she was IN LOVE with her 'victim' after all, the bound Sharon, to whole series of FANTASTIC climaxes, one after the other! Finally, utterly spent, she was forced to bring the action to a close, but she was completely 'buzzing,' NEVER before had she enjoyed herself anywhere NEAR as much. Despite being exhausted, her whole body tingled with excitement and TOTAL sexual satisfaction!

Sharon felt the ear plugs being taken out and gasped for breath for a bit as the gag and panties over her nose were removed. "MY GOD CELIA, JUST HOW DID YOU BECOME QUITE SO SKILLED? Every part of my body is alive and on fire! You are UTTERLY sensational! GOD, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO SHARON, MY UTTER SWEETHEART!" And then their lips met, actually for the first time since the earlier shower. With the same degree of ferocity that Sharon had surprised Celia with at the start of the action the night before! Celia had learned fast, it seemed!

1...456789