So Crime Doesn't Pay After All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, he had now been officially informed that he'd been 'drummed out' of the Carlton Club, his membership cancelled with full effect. Another item of correspondence was from the Royal Commission. Again, fully officially, he was no longer Sir Archibald Manningham, but, once more with immediate effect, he was now simply Mr Archibald Manningham. His treasured Knighthood was GONE!

In fact, of course, for some time to come he was not even Mr Manningham, but Male Prisoner Number 643862129 Manningham, Archibald Terrance. And for that time, he actually did have a roof over his head, if not one he would have chosen. But the final letter he'd received was from Lady Eleanor's solicitor. Her divorce petition had been delivered.

Meaning, with the estate that he USED to live in being from HER side of the family, when his sentence was finished and he did leave this prison, he'd need to find somewhere else to live. Could this day get any worse?

And his 'partner in crime' wasn't having a good day either, although it was just a 'normal' day for Madeline Fortesque. For at almost the exact same time as Sharon and Celia were being chained to the bed and each other in a joyful manner and for PURE pleasure, Tina Maddison was tying her 'bitch' to the lower bunk to shag. As she had done to her for almost every night since Madeline had 'moved in,' Fortesque having been forced to 'dress up' in the cheap lingerie that Sharon had provided.

Therefore, the two prisoners did NOT enjoy that day and night. Meaning, good Ladies and Gentlemen, that maybe, just maybe, they had learned a lesson in life.

SO, CRIME DOESN'T PAY AFTER ALL!

1...456789