So Crime Doesn't Pay After All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two Police Officers and Anita almost danced out of the Courthouse, massive smiles on their faces. Once outside, Sharon turned to the younger women. "I'd love to join the pair of you for a celebratory drink, but I DID promise a certain somebody that I'd celebrate with her once Fortesque was behind bars. Which she IS now, even if, at this stage, we don't know just for how long. I'll see you for sentencing tomorrow!"

Whilst Claire wasn't concentrating, Anita simply winked at her, and gently asked "Celia?" Receiving another wink herself in response. "Best of luck." And, as we shall see later, Anita had passed some worthwhile advice regarding Sharon's 'target,' being absolutely delighted that Sharon and Celia looked like they would become an 'item,' and enjoy each other! Sharon, who Anita had developed the utmost respect, affection and almost love for, now departed leaving Anita and Claire alone. "Pub?" Asked the young Detective Constable.

The reply? "Dead right! Boy, could I DO with a drink?"

Once home Sharon attended to 'duty' first before she thought of pleasure. A quick 'phone call to a childhood friend, one also working within the 'legal system.' In fact, she was the Governess of the female only prison where Madeline was going to 'reside' for some time it appeared. And therefore, joining several other 'residents' that Sharon was responsible, some directly, others indirectly, for 'placing' within those walls. One in particular. By the time Sharon ended the call, a deal had been done, the Governess promising to arrange a meeting between cop and jailbird, where Sharon would make a proposition to the convict.

That dealt with, Sharon now washed her hair and showered, before fetching the clothing bag containing the 'goodies' that she'd purchased purely for this occasion. First out of the bag, was a beautiful, sexy, satin basque, in a bright scarlet shade. Oh yes, Anita had very much passed on Celia's preferred choice of colour to her potential suitor! VERY sheer nylon stockings now adorned her legs, in the same luscious red, as were the skimpy satin panties, but Sharon decided NOT to wear those. If things went well this evening, they would have quickly been removed anyway!

Now Sharon dressed herself in a scarlet satin blouse, before placing the leather skirt, of the suit she'd bought, a slightly darker shade of red than the lingerie, over her midriff. Once that was in place, she placed the matching jacket on her upper body, before slipping on the bright red shoes to complete her 'seduction' outfit!

Sharon may not have been quite as stunningly sexy as Anita, or even Madeline, but she still possessed a large degree of sex appeal. Bear in mind that she'd fully looked after her body, was completely, in a physical sense, fit and very much liked what she saw in the mirror, as she prepared to leave the house. Grabbing a handbag, red of course, containing amongst other items her new 'strap-on,' she jumped into her car for the drive to Celia's abode.

Just under half an hour later, Sharon was pressing the doorbell of Celia's front door, full of nerves, how would her 'target' react? With a MASSIVE smile on her face when she opened her door and saw the D.C.I. standing there, 'dressed to kill' as it were! "Chief Inspector, this IS a pleasant surprise. Are you here in an official capacity?"

"Yes and no. Firstly I'm here to inform you that today Madeline Fortesque was convicted of ALL the charges levelled against her. Although sentencing was postponed until tomorrow, the Judge openly stated that she WILL go to jail and for quite some time. And I believe that I made a solemn promise to your good self that I'd give something to you when the bitch ended up behind bars! Did I not?"

"Yes, you VERY much did! Are you here to deliver on that promise? You'd better come in!"

Sharon stepped across the threshold, after which Celia shut and made a point of locking the door. "Would you like a drink first, Sweetheart?"

But Sharon had already answered in the form of an action, as she swiftly removed her leather jacket, twirled it around and throwing it onto Celia's sofa!

"Darling Celia, the ONLY thing you're going to be drinking in the immediate future are MY sexual juices!" As she undid the skirt, and 'wriggled' her way out of it, leaving Celia open mouthed at the sight of Sharon's pussy, NO panties remember, noting that it glistened with the moisture of her sexually excited state! Next off came the blouse, before Sharon, with her voice FULL of the authority of her 'day job' behind it, simply commanded,

"BEDROOM! NOW!"

It's often said that alcohol can preserve anything except secrets. Well, a clear example to back this theory up was occurring right here and now as Anita and Claire knocked back round after round of 'Jager bombs.' For Claire had identified the gorgeous Anita as somebody that she REALLY fancied, but until the drink began to take effect, had never dared to act upon this impulse. Of course, she had NO idea that Anita quite fancied her too, so was pleasantly surprised when Anita responded positively to her drunken advances.

"Anita, would you do something for, or rather to, me?"

"Sure, what are you looking for, Claire?"

"Could you please tie me to a bed and shag me utterly senseless?"

"With the utmost pleasure!" Said with a MASSIVE smile!

(Please bear in mind, said conversation had occurred with VERY drunken and slurred voices from BOTH sides.)

Soon both of them had left the pub and were staggering back towards Claire's parent's house, where the young Policewoman still lived. With her parents away on holiday, Claire was hoping for a 'night of passion' whilst in captivity to her companion, but apart from a few slobbering kisses and some drink induced groping, NO action occurred as their excessive alcohol consumption soon reduced the pair of them to a deep slumber.

And it was a pair of VERY sore heads that awoke on Claire's bed the next morning. But, as they gazed into each other's eyes, although NO sexual action would take place that morning it was clear that the desire for the other WAS fully present within both of their minds. They gently kissed and agreed to start a relationship together. Still within the grip of a severe hangover, all they did was lie together, gently cuddling and kissing, their respective condition preventing any REAL action, but they were laying the foundations of a loving relationship. One that would DEFINITELY involve bondage!

As the sun began to emerge early that next morning, it was still Summer, another person awoke but without any hangover caused by drink, instead with a feeling of total excitement and REAL passion flowing uncontrollably throughout her whole form. As Celia Postlethwaite turned, she smiled at the sight of the cause of all those emotions, sound asleep and still in her lingerie, Sharon Greenhouse occupied the 'other side' of Celia's bed.

WOW! What a night it had been! Celia fondly recalled the events of those hours last evening, hours where she had simply been Sharon's complete and utter 'sex slave,' her own form TOTALLY within the grip of her companion's hands and power. As soon as they had entered Celia's bedroom a command had rung out. "STRIP!" Sharon had ordered! Once Celia had obeyed, Sharon had led her over to a tall mirror, instructing her to remain there, while her arms were securely tied together behind her back. Now Sharon placed a ball gag into her captive's mouth, and fitted a blindfold onto her head, although at this stage she didn't cover her prisoner's eyes with it, leaving it over Celia's forehead. OH NO, Sharon most definitely wanted her slave to watch in the mirror as she was about to be placed into stockings and suspenders, red naturally, from her own lingerie collection! And, once the belt had been fitted around her waist and the stockings put over her feet, she'd had to lift them one by one, Celia had been forced to endure severe teasing from Sharon, as the stockings slowly inched up her legs. For while Sharon did this, she was on her own knees, her tongue teasing Celia's pussy and clitty!

But naturally, Sharon was VERY careful NOT to not take things beyond a certain point, leaving Celia panting in absolute frustration and with pent-up desires. Eventually stocking met suspender and Sharon ceased, this particular torture coming to a, for Celia anyway, welcome end. It was time for Celia to be 'attached' to her own bed! Sharon untied her arms, ordering "ON THE BED! NOW!"

Minutes after Celia had complied her wrists and ankles found themselves VERY firmly tied to the four corner bedposts, but Sharon most certainly knew exactly what she was doing. Sure, there'd be NO escape for her prisoner, but the bonds were NOT too tight at all, and Celia was in NO danger of reduced blood circulation for example. But now she was completely bound and totally at Sharon's mercy.

And that was something that for well over two hours Celia was granted NONE of whatsoever. As soon as Sharon had fitted the strap-on,' which incidentally featured an 'addition' designed to 'tickle' its wearer's own clitoris, Celia found her power of sight removed when the Police Officer now placed the blindfold into its correct position. But at least the gag was removed, Sharon wanted to kiss her bound 'lover,' with her own lips attacking Celia's with a passion that her captive would NEVER have dreamed possible, let alone experienced before!

Sharon had skilfully bought Celia and herself to climax after climax, before, as said earlier, over two hours later finally exhaustion began to take over from excitement and she eventually stopped. But it was most certainly a 'sexperience' that Celia would NEVER forget until her dying day! She just KNEW that she wanted to be with Sharon for the entire rest of her life!

And then, as she gazed lovingly at Sharon's sleeping body, a naughty thought entered her head. Why not have a crack at doing things the other way around? After all, Sharon had strongly hinted during that 'sexathon' last night that she'd be more than willing to try being the bound one, to feel how it was on the 'other side.'

Fetching a lightly chloroform filled cloth, Celia placed it close to Sharon's nose and mouth, she didn't want to really 'knock out' her lover, just stop her interfering as she was tied up. In this aim Celia succeeded brilliantly, it was less than fifteen minutes after Celia had securely tied her to the bed, that the captured Sharon stirred.

Immediately realising that something was 'wrong,' for she couldn't see anything, yes Celia had blindfolded her, and that it was clear that she was 'fastened' to her lover's bed. Or was it 'wrong?' A smile formed on Sharon's face as she fully accepted that things had changed, and it was now her turn to be in bondage. "Oh, Celia, you little vixen! What a fabulous way to wake up? Although please remember I have to be in Court for Fortesque's sentencing today."

"Don't worry about that, Sweetheart, it's still really early. You'll be released in plenty of time for that. But for now, simply enjoy yourself as 'Celia's captive.' Not you have ANY choice in the matter of course."

"No, I guess that I don't. NOT that I'm complaining at all!" And Sharon wasn't lying here, she was actually looking forward to finding out just what Celia had planned for her.

Which for the moment meant restoring her power of sight, if only on a temporary basis, because although the blindfold was lifted it was not completely removed. Meaning that Sharon had FULL view as Celia knelt between her bound legs, and began to 'play with' herself, tickling her own pussy. Sharon was slightly puzzled by the fact that Celia still wore satin panties, but after she'd bought herself to a, mild admittedly, climax, the reason for that soon became clear.

Because Celia had a 'destination' in mind for them. Now covered in her own sexual juices, she planned to place them into her captive's mouth, ensuring that Sharon's sense of taste would be completely dominated by said juices, thereby ramping up the excitement. To be honest Sharon wasn't sure about this desire of her captor's, but fully accepting that she was no longer in charge here, she opened her mouth upon command, and in they went! To then be tied in place with a silk bondage tie.

With Sharon's tastebuds overwhelmed with Celia's scent, back in place went the blindfold, placing the Chief Inspector firmly back into the realms of complete darkness. As Celia's hands began to rub on Sharon's nylon covered legs, teasingly stroking up and down, fully igniting Sharon's sense of anticipation.

Now Celia laid herself down alongside her bound captive, her mouth right next to Sharon's ear as her hand 'found' her soaking wet pussy. As Celia's fingers began to weave their magic upon Sharon's clitoris, so her gentle voice commenced to make its presence known within the oral receptor. "Well then Sweetheart, now it's YOU in MY hands, isn't it? Just as you WANT to be! Don't you?"

Of course, this was purely a rhetorical question, the gagged Sharon obviously couldn't give an answer, but had she been able to reply, said answer would have been an overwhelming 'YES!' For it WAS true, Sharon hadn't been quite SO excited for a very long time, if EVER before! Yes, including last night.

Celia's magic fingers kept up their 'assault' on Sharon's clitty, with Celia occasionally stopping to torment her captive. Whose frustration was building up very nicely. Then IT happened! Whether by accident or design, Sharon didn't know as Celia failed to stop in time. But what she DID know is that she had NEVER enjoyed a climax as much as the one that completely took over her body at this precise moment in time!

Now Sharon was far from sexually inexperienced, over the years she'd enjoyed many a sexual liaison, including many until recently when she'd become fully aware that she enjoyed girls more, with members of the male sex. And plenty of those 'couplings' had resulted in some fantastic orgasms for her, a good few having occurred during the previous evening on this very bed with the same companion.

But none, NONE, of those had quite measured up to just what she was 'sexperiencing' at THAT fantastic moment, her entire body shaking uncontrollably, well as far as her bonds allowed, as wave upon wave of intense delight coursed its way throughout her entire form! Finally, she was able to calm down, but knowing that in Celia's hands THIS could well become a regular event. She just HAD to belong to Celia for the rest of her life too! That was now both of them then, clearly, they had both found 'THE ONE,' in each other!

Once Sharon had calmed down from this intense high, Celia did in fact, having removed the gag and blindfold, untie her from the bed. "You seemed to enjoy that, Sweetheart. Care for a repeat after just what you have to do today? Be here this evening, and I'll keep you tied to this bed ALL night, and the next day when you've already told me you will be off duty, as I subject you to my will! And make what you've just been through seem mild in comparison!"

"I'LL BE HERE!" Sharon was still shaking with TOTAL desire for just what Celia was offering her. "Be in NO doubt as to that. When I WILL be YOURS! To do with just what you want!"

"Are you absolutely certain about that? I'll show you NO mercy, you know!"

"I DON'T WANT you to! Treat me like the dirty slut that I REALLY am!"

"Don't you worry yourself about that. Anyway, duty first, you've a busy day ahead, so you'd better get going. Do what you have to, and then come back here. YOU ARE MINE NOW!"

As Sharon drove home to change clothes ready for the busy day ahead, a glowing sense of enjoyment and contentment taking FULL hold of her emotions, she worked out just why she wanted to be helpless in Celia's hands SO much. Let's face it her 'day job' involved her being in command most of the time, sure occasionally she received orders from 'above,' but mostly it was HER making all of the decisions and having to carry the burden of responsibility. And until today, even during sex it had nearly always been HER setting the agenda, HER pushing the pace of things, including the previous evening with Celia of course. Sharon had naturally believed that this was the natural order of things, she was born to command it seemed to her, but she had begun to wonder how it would be to be under somebody else's whim, in the bedroom if NOT in her job. Hence that comment last night, one she was now SO thankful she'd slipped out.

For Celia had always believed that she should be the submissive one. Had Sharon NOT made THAT comment, then Celia would NEVER have found the courage to capture Sharon and subject to HER will! Which would have been a real shame, for Celia hadn't enjoyed herself quite so much EVER before. Against what appeared to be the natural order of things then, Sharon had dis-covered that she WANTED to utterly BE Celia's, just as Celia had taken SO MUCH to having Sharon completely helpless in HER power!

As Sharon walked by a newsagent on her way to the Court, she saw a sign indicating that, while HER world seemed it couldn't get ANY better, somebody else's was, totally deservedly, collapsing completely. For there on the front page of one of the tabloids was the headline:-

LADY ELEANOR MANNINGHAM EXCLUSIVE

"IT'S DIVORCE!"

Sharon naturally purchased a copy, taking it with her, and beginning to read it as she waited for Anita and Claire to appear. For they were well and truly late. Ok, in Anita's case, strictly speaking, it wasn't her concern, but Detective Constable Nichols was officially on duty. And when the pair of them DID turn up, it was clear that both of them were well and truly hungover from excessive drinking. Despite her great mood, this REALLY annoyed her. "Constable Nichols, explain just why you've reported, LATE, for duty AND in this state?"

One of Anita's many qualities in life is loyalty, and she now showed that. "Chief Inspector," Anita sensed that THIS was a time for formality, "this is ALL my fault. I led Claire, sorry I mean Constable Nichols, into this state!"

"Please stay out of this Miss Watson! This isn't your business! And I don't believe that you are fully responsible, from where I stand, I deem both of you to be as bad as the other. But while I have NO authority over you, I DO have in regard to Constable Nichols." Sharon turned to face Claire. "Well! I'm waiting!"

"I apologise fully Ma'am, and yes, it isn't Anita's fault. I'm responsible for my own actions, and yes, I accept I've let you down here. I'm sorry, Ma'am."

Sharon seemed to calm down. "Look Claire, I don't want to be a killjoy here, but you ARE a serving Police Officer and that means you have to respect certain standards. You show great promise, you've the makings of a fine Officer, you've done outstanding work and made a massive contribution in THIS very case for example. But, please, you DO need to be careful."

"Yes Ma'am. Once again, I apologise. I note your words and I promise not to let you down in this manner again."

"I believe you. Learn from this, and we need say no more. Like I say you've shown great promise and appear to have a great career ahead of you. And, like all humans, you've made a mistake, but I do believe you'll learn from it. And I do accept that you did have cause to celebrate. As did you too, Anita. So, I won't be taking this ANY further, but Constable Nichols, I most certainly WILL if it's ever repeated! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ma'am. ABSOLUTELY clear."

"Good. Well, that can be an end to it then. It looks like events inside the Court are shortly to begin. Shall we?" Pointing at the door to the public gallery.

Sharon's intuition had been correct, almost as soon as the three of them had found their seats the two convicts were bought into the Court and took their places in the dock. Then came the standard, 'ALL RISE' call as Lord Justice Teague also entered and assumed his position. Then, with the exception of Madeline Fortesque and Sir Archibald Manningham, everybody else sat down. They were now going to learn their fate!

1...34567...9