So Crime Doesn't Pay After All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this the sexual action actually ceased for a while, both women were utterly spent by now, but although Celia DID release Sharon from the bed, she kept her arms pinioned together still. Remember, she'd promised to keep Sharon as her slave for the entire night, AND next day. But, with her captor's assistance the Policewoman was able to go to the loo, after which both of them went downstairs to the kitchen. Neither of them had eaten or drunk anything ALL evening, and while the exciting sex had diverted both of their minds, and stomachs from that fact, now that said sex had finished, they became fully aware of it.

Having solved the problem by eating and drinking, no alcohol though, neither of them wanting to make the same mistake that Anita and Claire had done, it was back to the bathroom, before going back to bed. And while the sex wasn't going to resume until the morning, yes they REALLY were THAT spent and both NEEDED sleep, Sharon wasn't going to be able to leave said furniture of her own volition. Before they 'retired,' Celia had fastened two more single cuffs around the upper and lower outer bedposts on one side of the bed, linking them with a chain, which wasn't tight and had some movement. Once Sharon had laid down, on that side, Celia, using one of her small padlocks, secured the chain of the cuffs holding Sharon's arms, to this chain thus ensuring that although Sharon's body did have a fair degree of movement available to it, her prisoner could NOT leave the bed. Finally, with Celia somehow resisting the urge to use her fingers to subject Sharon to just ONE more climax, both of them drifted off to a deep sleep!

In the morning, held within the 'holding cell' a certain somebody had most definitely NOT enjoyed a long and peaceful sleep, far from it! For as she awoke from the limited slumber she had achieved, Madeline Fortesque knew she was about to enter the main part of the prison, where she be unable to avoid contact with her fellow inmates any longer. Some of whom would be delighted to see her, but not in any way that the new Female Prisoner Number 8563429, Fortesque, Madeline Amelia, would welcome. As it soon proved. Madeline tenuously entered the large dining area for her first 'prison breakfast' and a call went out almost immediately. "OI, YOU! YOU'RE 'ER, AIN'T YA? LADY 'DUCK-MUCK' 'ERSELF, MADELINE FORTESTHINGY!" She looked to see a large, butch, short-haired woman striding towards her with a malicious look of nasty intent upon her face. But another cry stopped the woman right in her tracks.

"I wouldn't if I was you, Julia Engles! Or any of you other bitches come to that. This 'lady' is my new 'cellmate,' and if ANY of you lay a finger on her, you'll have ME to face. Fancy that, do any of you? EH?"

Engles, reluctantly but IMMEDIATELY, backed off. For there was ONE, unwritten and unofficial admittedly, rule within this prison. You did NOT, unless you had a death wish, tangle with Tina Maddison! It applied to ALL of the inmates, and most of the Prison Officers too, EVERYBODY was scared of Tina.

With good reason. For as Sharon had correctly deduced, Mother Nature had NOT been kind to Tina. A quick way of describing it would be that she was a 'woman in a man's body,' with male hormones aplenty within her form. But here was the thing, it wasn't any male body, but that of a VERY powerful and strong male, Tina could easily batter to a pulp ANY female within these walls who crossed her. Which they ALL knew and so NONE of them even contemplated merely THINKING about doing so, let alone actually going ahead! "Good morning, Madeline. Grab yourself some 'brekkie' and then join me over there!"

Madeline proceeded to the 'serving area,' noting that people now moved out of her way, and so she was able to collect her 'food' quite quickly. Having done so she went straight to the table that Tina had indicated, sitting herself down opposite her 'protector' as it were. Who offered her hand to her new 'cellie' and Madeline was astute enough to accept it. "Pleased to meet you, Madeline, and I truly believe that you being here represents a major 'miscarriage in justice.' I'm Tina by the way, and I MEAN IT! If ANY of these bitches lays ONE finger on your body, I'll bloody KILL them! You're under MY protection now!"

Madeline DID have her doubts, but couldn't see any alternative to accepting Tina's friendship, or any reason just as to why it was being offered in the first place. But she KNEW she was in NO position to look this particular 'gift horse' in the mouth, and therefore didn't do so. In a few hours' time she'd discover her true fate, the one that Sharon had engineered for her, but for now she was blissfully unaware of just what Tina had in store.

And she, or even Tina for that matter, didn't clock the look of almost joy on the face of Julia Engles. For if she WAS rather dis-appointed to NOT be administering the deserved 'justice' to this abuser of young girls herself, she knew that if this Madeline Fortesthingy was going to be sharing a cell with Tina Maddison, then said justice' WOULD occur, even if not 'dished out' by her. Because Julia had 'enjoyed' the misfortune to have shared a cell with Tina before, and therefore KNEW just what 'delights' Madeline was facing. And that she would NOT enjoy it!

"Are you awake, Sweetheart?" When no reply from the clearly still slumbering Sharon was forthcoming, Celia arose, going swiftly to the bathroom. She had all day available to her, so was perfectly happy to wait for her lover and captive to wake up in her own time. By the time Celia had made a coffee, returning to the bedroom, Sharon had stirred from her slumbers.

Celia immediately released Sharon's cuffs from the chain connecting the upper and lower bedpost, but still didn't undo her wrists. "Would you like a coffee?"

"Oh, please Celia. I'd LOVE one!"

"Well let's go downstairs and I'll fix us up some breakfast."

Another meal that Sharon had to eat with her wrists locked together then, but she managed to do so without TOO much difficulty, Celia cutting the food, a classic English by the way, into smaller portions helping out. Back into the bathroom, where Celia washed Sharon down, and after both of them having used the toilet, it was back to bed. Meaning Sharon was once again going to 'confined.' But not quite as severely as the day before, for on THIS day Celia wished to add full 'snogging' to the list of sexual activities that she'd subject her captive too.

Also, Sharon's arms weren't going to locked together today. Once she was lying on her captor's furniture, Celia had her legs locked down, just as yesterday. But now Celia undid the cuff around one of Sharon's wrists, moving that arm towards the corner bedpost, to which Celia refastened said cuff around, again using the padlock to secure it shut. From there it was child's play to complete the spread-eagled bondage of her prisoner.

"Right then Sweetheart, NO gag today as I want to do THIS!" With that her lips found Sharon's, and a kiss FULL of passion ensued, as neither 'lover' held ANYTHING back! Celia's 'strap-on' soon found its way FULLY into Sharon's soaking wet pussy, and the morning's 'action' began!

And, with NO gag present today, Sharon had her ability to cry out available to her. As became clear when Celia skilfully bought her lover to her second climax of the session! Unable to stop herself, as ecstasy FULLY claimed her Sharon cried out, "OH GOD! CELIA! CELIA! CELIA! OH MY GOD, CEELLLLLIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Got the impression she enjoyed THAT one! But how do you follow that?

By releasing your captive so you can propose Marriage to her? For THAT is precisely what Celia now DID, she'd already made up her mind that Sharon was THE ONE for her. And, such an important and life defining question surely can NOT be asked to your potential fiancé, while your intended is subject to bondage, Celia, quite rightly concluded. Sharon, having correctly guessed just what was about to occur, FULLY wanting it, made NO objection as she was released.

"Sharon, my DARLING SWEETHEART, I KNOW by now that I CANNOT live without you present in my life. WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

Sharon's eyes 'lit up' and sparkled even more than normal. "There's only ONE possible answer to that question, Darling Celia." She kissed her and then issued her reply. "YES!" Cue another, long and TOTALLY passionate, kiss!

And when they DID return to the 'reason' they were on the bed for, the 'orientation' was as it had been about thirty-six hours beforehand, when they had started this 'sexathon.' With the full agreement of both of them, now Celia found herself securely 'chained' with the leather cuff sets to her own bed by her now fiancé, Detective Chief Inspector Sharon Greenhouse. Who put her 'suspect' through a full and THOROUGH 'sexual interrogation' for the rest of the day!

The 'clanging' of cell doors being shut, followed by the sound of keys turning in locks, signified the time of 'lights out' at the prison. Now Madeline was locked in a cell, along with Tina and NOBODY else to disturb them. And her 'cellie' wasted NO time in making her intentions VERY clear. "On the lower bunk with you, oh and take off ALL of your clothes!"

"Why Tina?"

"So, I can shag you of course! You're my 'bitch' now, your body is no longer yours, it's my 'toy,' my 'plaything,' now. So do what I say, or do you want me to smash your face in?" Of course, remembering her promise to Sharon NOT to 'damage' Madeline, Tina had no wish to do that, but then Madeline wasn't aware of that, was she?

In a state of FULL fear, frightened FAR beyond ANYTIME she'd EVER been before, Madeline obeyed. "Good girl, you KNOW it makes sense. Although I actually DON'T want you completely naked. My 'benefactor,' somebody you DO know by the way, has given me THESE! PUT THEM ON!"

Tina handed the terrified Madeline a set of stockings and suspenders that had been in Sharon's 'bag.' Nothing classy of course, just cheap supermarket items because Sharon had paid for them herself, and why should she spend REAL money on this bitch, she'd figured? But they were primarily symbolic, and for THAT purpose they'd be just as good as the very sheer and expensive items that Madeline USED to wear!

Utterly petrified by now Madeline obeyed. "Good girl! On the bed please, the lower one!" Another compliance. "You see, you CAN be reasonable! Now spread yourself out for me, please." Madeline was FULLY aware that, although this HAD been spoken as if it was a polite request, it was, in fact, an order. So again, she obeyed, INSTANTLY!

Grabbing the bondage ties that Sharon had provided it wasn't long before Madeline found herself utterly bound to the lower bunk, with NO chance of escape. Suddenly her lips became 'attacked,' and I believe that's the ONLY word that would truly describe what happened, by Tina's, before her captor waved a big ball gag in front of her eyes. "I'm SO sorry Maddy, but as Sharon rightly pointed out to me, we can't keep everybody else awake with your screams of pleasure now, can we?"

"Sharon? Not that bitch D.C.I. surely?"

"Oh, yes. Didn't you know that she'd 'arranged' ALL of this for my 'entertainment?' Where the hell did you believe all this gear came from?"

As Tina, rather forcibly 'inserted' the gag into her victim's mouth, this revelation from her captor took Madeline EVEN lower than she'd ever been before. THIS was the FINAL insult, not only had that 'cow' taken EVERYTHING from her, her house, her life, her dignity; but now she'd also subjected her to this life of ignominy!

At least Tina placed a large 'dollop' of lubrication upon her 'strap-on,' once she'd placed it upon her body, BEFORE plunging it into Madeline's still mostly dry pussy! Which did its intended purpose. "Liking this Maddy? You now have Tina's 'cock' in your body, just where it belongs and is going to spend MANY hours within! THANK YOU, DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR SHARON GREENHOUSE!"

And so it began, Tina withdrew her 'cock' and re-inserted it, slowly at first, but soon accelerating the action until she was fully pumping her captive! And she continued until the little 'attachment' of the 'strap-on' did its desired 'job' and Tina 'came.'

Little caring whether Madeline was enjoying their 'sex session' at all, Tina took herself to one more climax, before stopping. Sure, these uncontrollable 'urges' that she suffered were VERY strong, but they were also quite easily satisfied it appeared. So, after that second climax Tina climbed off Madeline's body, and returned to her own, top, bunk. However, Madeline had been left in bondage. Well, I might well wake up later wanting more 'action' Tina mused to herself, and this would save her the time and effort required to 'confine' her 'bitch' to the bed again!

And so, Ladies and Gentlemen, as we have seen two out of the three, all female, 'relationships' that had recently commenced were progressing superbly, if only for Tina in the case of the 'love affair' between Madeline Fortesque and herself. As for Sharon and Celia, it soon became clear that they were in 'love' with each other as much as they were in 'lust,' as they completely 'gelled' outside of the bedroom as well as in it. In fact, utterly suited to be together, they would live in a state of REAL happiness and bliss with each other for over forty years. Until, in her eighties by then, Sharon passed from this earth, to be followed less than a year later by the distraught and completely heart-broken Celia. But, at this stage, THAT was all for the future.

But, what of the third couple, Anita and Claire? How was THEIR relationship progressing? Not quite so well to be totally honest. Having missed their 'chance' because they were both drunk, although of course, had they NOT been in such state they may probably have NOT found the courage to admit and declare their desires for each other; no opportunity for them to enjoy each other's bodies had presented itself. Claire's parents had returned. And made it perfectly clear that they were VERY dis-appointed that their daughter had chosen to fall 'in love' with another female, they both hoped that Claire would find a suitable man to marry and provide them with grandchildren. They made it completely abundant that IF Claire wished to take Anita to her bed, let alone be tied to it by her, it WOULD NOT happen under their roof! And ANY dis-obedience of this edict would result in their daughter needing to find another place in which to live.

Anita's parents also wished for their girl to fall in love with a suitable man instead of another woman. But surely, Anita couldn't be subjected to the same threat as Claire had been? It was HER, after all, that now OWNED the house that the three of them lived in. However, Anita absolutely LOVED and respected her parents, guessing, correctly as it turned out, that they above all wanted their daughter to be happy, and would, given time, see that she TRULY was just that with Claire. So, Anita did NOT enforce her will here, preferring to wait so as NOT to risk the love between her parents and herself.

All very noble of course, but naturally it didn't solve the question as to just how Anita and Claire would enjoy each other in a sexual sense. And remember, just like Sharon and Celia, not forgetting Tina and Madeline, they wanted to do so with some 'rope work' VERY much involved. They even began to consider booking a hotel room for a night, before Olivia entered the equation and provided the solution to their dilemma.

For having finished an evening shift Claire turned up at 'Nitaliv's Food Adventures' just as Anita and Olivia were closing up. Olivia saw them kiss each other but sensed a REAL feeling of frustration between them. After she'd shut and locked the main door, thereby closing the business for the night, she turned to them. "Let me guess," she commenced, "you two haven't 'consummated' your relationship yet? Both sets of parents being against the idea of their respective daughters NOT being with a man?"

"About the 'long and short' of it, Olivia." Anita replied.

"I see. Don't suppose it's occurred to either of you that I have a spare bedroom, containing a double bed, back at MY place?"

"Really Olivia? Are Claire and I welcome to come back with you?"

"Of course. And yes, I KNOW what you want to do, I've come to understand you VERY well by now, young Anita, haven't I? I've a good few old sets of tights and stockings you can use to tie Claire to the bed!"

"WHAT? How did you know?"

"Let's just say I'm a 'woman of the world.' I've seen it ALL before! And like I say, I KNOW you, Anita Watson! Anyway, are we going to sit here chatting all night, or shall we go?"

"Yes, let's go Olivia. Thank you."

"From me too, Mrs Price." Claire, joining in the conversation, just as it was ending, it appeared.

Roughly twenty minutes later they all arrived at Olivia's home. She showed them her spare room, and then re-appeared minutes later, carrying a whole pile of old lingerie that she never used anymore. "Well enjoy yourselves, but PLEASE. I'm an old lady now and I NEED my sleep. Try NOT to make TOO much noise!"

Alone at last, both Anita and Claire had stripped down to just their lingerie within seconds. As Anita grabbed hold of her 'lover,' guiding Claire gently towards the bed, there was NOTHING gentle in the manner of how Anita's lips 'attacked' Claire's! Somehow continuing the 'snog,' Claire's body found itself laid down on the bed's surface, when Anita ceased the kiss. "Well Darling Claire, you'd better spread yourself out! For, just as you asked me to, I'm going to took TOTAL control of your body, and reduce you to the status as MY utter 'sex slave!' When from now until I, AND ONLY I, decide otherwise, you will NO longer live, but merely exist! With only ONE purpose in said existence, to FEED my massive sexual appetite!"

"Oh, YES PLEASE ANITA! Take me! Make me YOURS!"

Anita grabbed some of the items left them by the kindly Olivia and proceeded to do precisely that. Within minutes Claire was SECURELY tied to the bed, movement extremely limited for her now and escape TOTALLY impossible! Her body FULLY tingled with sexual excitement and anticipation as Anita's hands rubbed up and down her nylon stocking covered legs, gently teasing, Anita's touch beginning to 'electrify' her captive's whole being!

Obviously neither of the two girls had come 'prepared' for this unexpected 'gift' from Olivia, so a little improvisation was going to need to be employed here. But as we've already seen Anita is somebody who is in possession of a VERY sharp and intelligent mind!

She grabbed hold of Claire's discarded satin bra and wrapped it around her captive's head in such a manner that if NOT totally, to a very large extent removed Claire's power of sight from her. And now Anita's fingers once again started to rub on Claire's legs, but this time their direction was only ONE way, until they reached the top of the bound women's legs and the fingers of one of Anita's hands began to 'play' with Claire's soaking wet pussy!

As Anita's fingers began to weave their magic so her soft voice echoed within one of her captive's ears. "Well Detective Constable, it seems that it's now YOU that's held in 'custody.' SEXUAL 'custody.' And just who is it that holds you so?"

"My supreme Mistress Anita holds me!"

"Correct. And what does your Mistress want from you?"

"To allow myself to be shagged by her!"

"Again correct. And now, until your Mistress says so, what purpose do you have in life other than to be shagged by said Mistress?"

"NONE!"

Anita's lips met Claire's again, as her fingers tickled her captive's clitoris, beginning to achieve the desired effect! It wasn't long before ecstasy entered the equation, grabbing hold of Claire's emotions, refusing to 'let go' as the young Police Officer's body thrashed about, limited by her captor's bonds which held steadfastly despite their 'victim's' best effort to break free from them!

1...456789