So Crime Doesn't Pay After All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now a problem emerged. Despite the fact that Olivia's house was old and VERY solidly built, even those stout walls couldn't prevent Claire's screams of PURE pleasure penetrating into the homeowner's bedroom. Realising that sleep was not going to be forthcoming, Olivia rose from her bed, putting on a lovely satin night gown, she decided to follow the mantra of that old saying, 'if you can't BEAT them, JOIN them.' She KNEW that Claire would be tied to the bed, well Olivia decided that Anita would be joining her in bondage, and BOTH of them would be helpless in HER hands and power! Secretly suspecting that Anita would NOT object!

When Olivia entered the room, Anita had in fact climbed off the bed and its captive, who was still 'calming down' after her fantastic climax. "Oh, SO sorry Olivia, did we disturb you?"

"Yes, but I guess I wasn't ready for sleep anyway. I don't need to get up early tomorrow, so I thought I might as well join in the fun here! Please get on the bed Anita and spread yourself out on top of your girlfriend. As the pair of you have agreed to be Sharon and Celia's 'attendants' during their forthcoming 'wedding night,' and will be tying them together, I believe it would be a good idea to learn just how that feels yourselves!"

Anita smiled, her face FULL of lust! "Yes, not a bad idea at all!" And obeyed the instruction of her 'business partner.' Within a few minutes Anita's wrists were securely bound to Claire's, their hands complete with 'interlocking' fingers also firmly 'fastened' together. Olivia also removed Claire's 'eye covering,' she had two proper blindfolds that she planned to use, but not just yet.

"Now then girls, you BOTH BELONG to me now! And before I tie your legs together, which I AM going to, time to introduce you both to an old 'friend' of mine! Which I admit I haven't used since the death of my husband, over ten years ago, although promise you both it's thoroughly clean!" Just what was this object? A silicon 'strap-on' no less!

'Um, might have better IF I'd fitted this BEFORE I told Anita to get on the bed,' thought Olivia to herself as she DID struggle to place her 'tool' around Anita's midriff. However, she did eventually succeed, covering it with lubrication before she assisted Anita to guide it fully home in Claire's pussy. "Just hold still right there," Olivia ordered as she DID tie Claire's ankles to Anita's. And then fetched those proper blindfolds, removing the power of sight from both of her female captives.

"Ready girls? Now what I WANT to see here is some REAL quality sex, I want to see PASSION as you shag each other into the 'middle of next week!' And you BOTH will remain tied to each other and this bed until I GET WHAT I WANT! So, three, two, one, SHAG!" As if either Anita or Claire NEEDED a second invitation!

However, Anita did start the 'pumping' action with the borrowed 'strap-on' slowly and only gradually accelerating the 'in and out' cycles. Although her lips IMMEDIATELY attacked Claire's 'flat out' as it were. After about five minutes, when by now Anita was REALLY pumping Claire by now, their respective climaxes arrived! And the sound emitted by the two girls wouldn't have 'challenged' ONE Moto GP bike, but a whole 'grid full!' But with Olivia fully awake and actually present in the room, I guess a bit of noise didn't matter now!

Olivia didn't allow them TOO long to rest before she demanded yet more action from the two of them. And they obliged. In fact, their old 'Task-Mistress' insisted that they shag each other for FIVE full climaxes, before she showed them ANY mercy, untying them both from each other and the bed. After a quick visit to Olivia's bathroom, they returned to said furniture, but for sleep now. Meaning that Olivia herself could return to her own bed, to drift off into that state herself. Which she swiftly did, but with a MASSIVE smile on her face! She'd VERY much enjoyed the 'show!'

"Do you, Sharon Jane Greenhouse, take this woman, Celia Mariella Postlethwaite, to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Looking at her 'intended' and smiling Sharon, as required, simply said, "I do."

"Do you, Celia Mariella Postlethwaite, take this woman, Sharon Jane Greenhouse, to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Celia's voice rang out, FULL of love, "I do."

"And so, Ladies and Gentlemen, as Sharon Jane Greenhouse and Celia Mariella Postlethwaite have declared their love for each other to all present here, with the Authority invested in myself, it is my absolute pleasure to declare that they are now legally wife and wife. The brides may kiss each other!"

EVERYBODY in the room released a loud cheer, except for the two staring ladies themselves, who gratefully accepted the invitation that they'd just been offered. Incidentally Sharon was the one dressed in the traditional 'wedding dress' complete with veil. Stunningly beautiful it was too, but when I say 'traditional' that does include almost everything, the style and the material it was made with. Everything EXCEPT the colour, that is! Come on, this was Celia Postlethwaite we were talking about here, instead of the normal white, Sharon's dress was in bright red! Naturally Celia also wore red, her 'male' style suit having been lovingly made in a beautiful dark shade of the primary colour. Her blouse, or should that be shirt, was in scarlet though. As for Sharon, THIS was her SPECIAL day, she was marrying the woman she LOVED with ALL her heart! Do you truly believe that she'd allow such a small matter as a COLOUR to ruin her day?

Not that I suppose it matters here, but just for the record, Sharon would retain her own surname, being in a 'professional' career, it made sense for her to do so. Celia chose to include Sharon's family name and combine it with her own to now have a double-barrelled final name, Greenhouse-Postlethwaite. Bit of a 'mouthful' it HAS to be said! But Celia LOVED it!

Anyway, after the actual ceremony had finished and the obligatory photographs of course, it was off to 'Nitaliv's Food Adventures,' come on, where else, for the main reception. With their business doing SO well, far better than expected by either Anita or Olivia, they'd been able to take on some staff. One of whom was Gillian, the former servant of Madeline's, who'd naturally lost her job with the conviction of her former employer. And, just as both Anita and Olivia had suspected, being released from the evil woman's influence allowed Gillian's character to flourish, it soon became utterly clear that she was a joy to have within the business. Now bright and cheerful, she was proving to be VERY popular with the customers, with her general kitchen and cooking skills improving at a rapid rate, under the guidance and tutelage of the kindly Chief Cook. Although it had been Olivia herself who'd largely cooked this 'wedding breakfast,' before rushing off in order to attend the service herself, it had largely fallen to Gillian to finish everything off and make the final preparations. And she'd NOT been found wanting, she'd accomplished this task superbly.

As soon as all of the wedding guests arrived, Gillian supervised the serving of drinks, with the 'bride' and 'bride' taking it 'easy' when it came down to 'knocking back' the alcohol. As did their two attendants. After all, the two 'betrothed' had a FULL night of bondage sex ahead of them, with the younger two girls there to see it WAS properly done!

A delightful meal was served to 'one and all' before the obligatory 'wedding speeches' and other 'formalities' were observed. Before everybody set off for the local pub, again neither Sharon, Celia, Claire or Anita partaking in an abundance of alcohol consumption. Being a large pub, it also 'doubled' up as a hotel, and the largest room had been booked to be used as the 'bridal suite.' And after events had 'settled down,' the four 'abstainers,' largely unobserved, left the main 'throng,' ascending the main stairs, with said room as their intended destination.

Anita was the last of the four to enter the room, after she had done so, she shut and locked the door, placing the key in the top of one of her, red of course, stockings. Turning to her girlfriend. "Looks like we've got a RIGHT pair of dangerous criminals here Darling! I mean, you're a Policewoman. You tell me if I'm right, but we seem to have two villains, FULLY guilty of, now what was that old Bananaramma song? Oh yes, 'love in the first degree!' Don't you agree?"

"Yes, I DO believe that you're right here, Anita!" Turning to Celia, "well you heard the charge! How do you plead?"

"Guilty as charged. I CAN'T deny it!"

Anita turned to Sharon. "And you?"

"Yes, your Honour. FULLY guilty, it's a fair cop! What's to become of us?"

"Em," Claire mused, "I think that we should chain them both to this bed," a FULL four poster, covered in a red satin sheet, "and each other, and then they can entertain the two of us by frantically shagging each other's brains out for the ENTIRE night!"

"Ah, can't think of a BETTER idea myself!" Anita replied. "Yeah, let's DO IT!"

Fully entering into the 'spirit' of the occasion, Sharon pleaded. "NO PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT! Please, esteemed Mistresses, please show us some MERCY!"

"MERCY? I don't believe that we're in the mood for ANY of that, are we Claire?"

"No Anita, WE ARE NOT! Both of you! DOWN TO YOUR LINGERIE! NOW! And each of you, undress the other one!" It wasn't long before both Sharon and Celia had pulled all of the 'outer' clothing off of each other, including the scarlet wedding dress. Now they both were reduced to their respective red underwear, panties, bra, suspender belt and of course, SHEER nylon stockings. "We're ready, esteemed Mistresses," offered Sharon, KNOWING that two more items would need to come off from both Celia and herself.

"Are you deliberately trying to insult our intelligence?" Anita hissed. "How dare you?" She went up to Sharon, and fondled her tits, through the satin material of the bra that covered them. "I WANT THESE exposed! YOU," pointing at Celia, "REMOVE THIS! NOW!" Celia obeyed. Then Sharon was ordered to reciprocate, which she did.

"Now YOU," pointing at Sharon, "on your knees in front of your fellow sex slave! Remove her panties, NOW! WITH YOUR TEETH!" Sharon immediately complied, arms behind her, wherein Anita tied them together, she descended until she was kneeling in front of her wife, her mouth right by Celia's pussy. With both of the 'brides' deliberately having fed their respective suspenders UNDER their panties, it meant that said item could be removed WITHOUT disturbing the stockings or suspender belt at all. And although the assigned task DID prove quite difficult, Sharon eventually succeeded, her teeth pulling Celia's panties ALL the way down to her feet.

"Well done, on your feet again. YOU," now pointing to Celia, "flick THOSE away, you will NOT be needing them again for quite some time!" Once Celia had obeyed. "Your turn, arms behind back NOW!" She too had them placed into bondage before being forced onto her knees before Sharon, before facing the task of removing her wife's panties, also just using her teeth. Which, again with some degree of difficulty she eventually succeeded in accomplishing. "Good. On your feet again."

"Right, now we don't want any 'calls of nature' disturbing the shagging, do we? Claire, take this slave," Celia, "to the bathroom. Assist her to COMPLETELY clear both her bowels and bladder. Then return with her, and I'll do the same with THIS one!" Indicating Sharon.

Several minutes later this task, for both women had been completed, and they were lined up, alongside each other in front of the bed. "Now then slaves, what have we got here?" Anita's hands dived into the bag she'd bought into the room, pulling out a rather unusual 'arrangement.' Consisting of a pair of red leather cuffs connected by a length of chain, about half a metre long. But there was a third cuff in-between the outer two. With the chain fed through its 'D' ring, it did allow this cuff some movement. Anita swiftly fastened one of the two outer cuffs around one of the four corner bedposts, buckling it shut and then securing said buckle that way with a small padlock. Between them Anita and Claire removed the three other cuff 'sets' from their bag, and soon ALL four corner bedposts featured just such an 'arrangement.'

Anita turned to Claire. "Now then girlfriend, WE have a decision to make. Which one of our slaves is going to put onto this bed first, and then who will be the other one, to be put on top of her?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Shall we let the late Queen decide?"

"What do you mean by that Anita?"

"A coin toss! And, as Queen Elizabeth hasn't been dead for long, new coins with the now King's head haven't really come in circulation yet. And, if the coin ends up as 'heads,' with the late Queen showing, we'll put THIS slave," pointing to Sharon, "on the bed first, as she'll then be 'upright.' After all, she was the one in the bridal dress."

"And if 'tails' then the other slave will go first?"

"Exactly!" But what the other three in the room DIDN'T know was that Anita had in her possession a 'double-headed' coin!

Meaning that it was Sharon who was chained to the bed first, which to be honest is almost certainly the 'orientation' that both she and Celia would have chosen for themselves. Which Anita had correctly guessed, hence her 'deception!' And oh, despite all that fuss made about removing her panties, Sharon was put back into another pair of such clothing. But, there WAS a purpose to this, Anita did this totally intentionally and deliberately. For THIS pair were of the 'tie at the sides' variety and could therefore later be removed WITHOUT having to pass over their wearer's legs.

Having been so adorned, Sharon's arms were untied, and her body guided onto the red satin covered bed. Between them, Anita and Claire soon had their 'victim' TOTALLY secured to the bed, her wrists and ankles wrapped by those 'moveable' cuffs, the buckles being padlocked shut, naturally. Time to turn the attention to Celia.

Out of that bag now came two blindfolds, which soon found their way onto the two captive's heads. But while Celia's eyes were covered, Sharon's were not. Well not yet! Already captured and fastened to the bed, her captor's wanted to allow her FULL view of the 'preparations' of her wife.

Next out of the bag was the 'strap-on,' oh and by the way, the one in RED had arrived by now! Around Celia's midriff it went, Anita being very careful to assure that its 'attachment' located itself RIGHT by its bearer's 'clitty.' Oh, yes Anita and Claire had learned from Olivia's fitting of just such an implement, where the cook had made things SO much harder for herself by NOT fitting this BEFORE she'd tied the two girls together!

Now, the blindfolded Celia was led to the bed and guided on top of her wife's body. Swiftly, working together, Anita and Claire used the remaining outer cuffs to fasten Celia's wrists and ankles inescapably to both Sharon AND the bed. So now both wife and wife were going NOWHERE until the two younger 'Mistresses' said so. But they hadn't quite finished their preparations just yet. And this is where that pair of 'tie at the sides' panties entered the equation. For it fully prevented Celia from allowing her 'cock' to enter Sharon's pussy. No, the 'shagging' couldn't start until Anita and Claire allowed it to!

Now Celia's blindfold was lifted, but not removed, too, meaning that for now, both of the bed's captives could had their power of sight available. To be able to see, single red leather cuffs being produced. Ordered to hold hands, with interlaced fingers, these cuffs were employed to hold these pairs of hands together, the 'D' ring of each cuff now being padlocked to the chain of the other cuff sets. To be honest this was completely unnecessary to confine the 'brides,' but Anita had simply thought 'what the hell,' to herself!

And there was one more 'preparation' in store for the newly-weds. One, or rather a pair, of items still remaining in that bag. Nipple clamps! Well Anita had a reason just why she wanted the 'brides' to lose their bras! These were in the form of pairs themselves, each pair linked by a short chain. Normally designed to be worn by one 'victim' said chain reaching across said victim's breasts, however, in this case the chain would 'reach' across the gap between Sharon and Celia, just one more 'bond' holding them together! And as Anita and Claire 'fitted' them, they'd linked the chains together with yet another small padlock, binding the 'brides' ever closer to each other! With ANY attempt to try and 'pull apart' now going to result in 'pain' for said brides.

Now Anita stood by one side of the bed, and ordered, "LOOK AT ME!" Once the bed's two 'occupants' had obeyed, she began to speak. "Sharon Jane Greenhouse and Celia Mariella Postlethwaite, you are now legally married, your hearts BELONG to each other. Time for your bodies to also do so! So, you find yourselves 'linked' to one another and this BED! Where you WILL remain, until you prove to me that you have given your ALL to your respective wife! In the form of NOTHING else except SEX! SEX! AND YET MORE SEX! You're now going to 'shag,' and I DEMAND to see FULL passion and commitment to each other! Make NO mistake neither of you will be released from this bed or the other until I am satisfied that you've BOTH given your ALL! Is that clear?

An almost perfect simultaneous cry of "YES MISTRESS!" rang out in the room!

Something else that was simultaneous was the placing of the blindfolds into the respective CORRECT position, Anita taking care of Celia's whilst Claire attending to that of her 'boss.'

And now it WAS time to begin. As Anita's hand guided the 'strap-on,' Claire undid the ties of Sharon's panties, pulling them aside, so now Celia's 'cock' found its 'home!' "Ladies, you may now," Anita's voice rang out,

"SHAG!"

And it FULLY appeared that NO second invitation proved necessary, as Sharon and Celia 'set about' each other with just the level of passion that Anita had demanded from them!

Sometime later, with both Sharon and Celia utterly spent and exhausted, having given their ALL to each other, they were finally released from bondage. After a quick visit to the loo, they both settled down on the bed, and promptly fell into a complete deep sleep. But both of them had MASSIVE smiles upon their faces! What a GREAT start to 'married' life!

Meanwhile, Anita and Claire, FULLY stoked up with sexual excitement themselves went to their own room. And just for once, it was Anita who found herself tied to the bed, inescapably held in CLAIRE'S hands. It was some time before THEY also entered the state of slumber!

Anita and Claire were due the deserved 'payback' a few years later when THEY 'tied the knot' themselves. For this time, it was Sharon and Celia who consisted of the 'attendants' on their 'wedding night,' and what, you don't believe that they got their 'own back?' Oh yes, Anita and Claire, who'd risen to the rank of Sergeant by then, were 'put through it' by the older ladies, be in NO doubt about that! Payback, and then some MORE for good measure, when it came to sex games, to Sharon's utter delight, Celia had a VERY vivid imagination!

Therefore, Sharon and Celia's 'special day' HAD proved to be a great success. EVERYBODY present had thoroughly enjoyed the day, if not quite as much as the four ladies who had retired to the 'bridal suite.' But what about a certain two people who had NOT attended? How had THEIR day gone?

Well, if there are people who claim that marriage is just a 'piece of paper,' and surely the events described earlier signify that for Sharon and Celia, it was FAR more than that, as he sat in his cell, it WAS other 'paperwork' received on THAT very day, that were ruining Manningham's mood. For finally the 'creaking old bureaucracy' had confirmed some matters.

1...456789