All Comments on 'So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 06'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Each event one at a time in this story is sexy enough, but the thrust of the story is very sad. It is hard to envision just what you had done to her pussy, but my guess is that nothing is any more visible except a simple slit, with some darker colored tissue on each side. With maybe her clit peeking out at the top when she is aroused. It is much sexier to have the inner labia peeking out, to have depth and detail and multiple tissues showing. The simple slit conceals all the complexity within. My guess is that you ruined the view. My guess is that you also took away a lot of sensation from her. The clit may be more exposed and more easily stimulated, but all that tissue you removed was full of nerve endings. Labia minora evolved for a reason; women who had them fucked more and reproduced more. I hear that women are getting this kind of surgery, but I would never let my woman do it, and I have to think that it's a terrible idea. Bad for my view, and bad for her sensation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure what you did to her, but a pussy is much sexier with bits sticking out. Much more interesting than a simple slit.

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R1over 1 year ago

Excellent story!

Most men don't understand that all this extra skin can be uncomfortable and chafe. Not only that, the skin being removed doesn't necessarily have nerve endings. These procedures can improve sex, not having a clit hood has only led to more orgasms for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous