Sophia Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Thai beauty, resplendent in all her regalia, ran her hands over Sophia's back and her front in turns and then, removing the pins and clips that held it up, let her golden tresses cascade over her shoulders, arranging it expertly with her hands. Only then did she get off the bed and resume her dance - this time with a hint of urgency. She first removed the headdress, placing it on the floor near her feet, and then, leaving her other adornments on, proceeded to pull down the bandeau that Sophia had been so impatient to remove moments before. She drew it over her hips and then, waggling her body almost as if she were playing with a hula hoop, managed to get it to descend all the way to her ankles. She stepped out of the tiny top and kicked it away. She then took off her bangles, so that all that remained were her panties.

'Clearly, this minx has been told by Sukhorn to take no nonsense from me,' Sophia thought. 'More fool them! I will have this strumpet begging me to eat her out and finish her off before the night is out. She will be begging me so loudly that I'll have to stuff those panties into her mouth.'

Under pressure, it seemed, the real Sophia would always reassert itself.

The dance was over. Kamlai got onto the bed beside Sophia and had her kneel opposite her. She kissed her softly on the lips while running her fingers through her hair. Sophia was still a little too much in scheming mode to focus properly on the job in hand and the Thai girl picked this up. She thought she must be doing something wrong. Or maybe white women didn't like too much foreplay. So she increased the intensity of her kissing, her tongue probing the other's mouth while her hands began to work on her full breasts. This approach had some effect, at least, as the blonde kissed back with something approaching animation. But, still a spark was lacking.

Suddenly, Sophia took control. She pushed the girl onto her back, using her knees to pin her down with her arms beside her sides. Whether genuinely or not, the girl signalled her displeasure by squirming about and unleashing a tirade in her native tongue at Sophia. Sophia thought of all the hammy play-acting she had witnessed in the room downstairs and realised this was mere show too. Well, two could play at that game, she thought. Her displeasure with the Thai tramp provided the spark that had been missing.

'So you think you can fool me with the little Miss Goody Two Shoes act?' she said out loud. 'Do your little dance then have your way with me, right?'

'Well, it doesn't work like that. You are going to lick me dry, you little Asian minx. Do you understand me?'

Kamlai looked at Sophia with a mixture of bemusement and apprehension.

'That's right, whore. Showtime!'

Sophia shifted her knees forward a bit until her vulva loomed over the girl's face. She felt her try and free her arms, but wouldn't let her.

'Eat me, bitch!' she yelled.

The Thai girl didn't need a translation in order to carry out her command. Her tongue shot out and lashed Sophia's outer folds, her saliva mixing with the juices that had been oozing for the past hour or so.

'Find your own way in, farmer's daughter slut,' Sophia said - somewhat uncharitably, given that she had taken her hands out of commission.

The younger woman correctly divined the white woman's wishes once again and, raising her head off the bed - as if she were doing head lifts in a Pilates class - she focused all her energy into breaking the seal. Neither the first time, nor the second could she get in, but on the third attempt she felt the blockage start to clear. How badly she wanted to use her fingers to keep the passage open, but she knew it was forbidden her! She decided she had the strength for one final effort. She stiffened her oral muscle as best she could and propelled it with all her might into the crazy woman's cunt. After shafting her for ten seconds or so, she fell exhausted back onto the bed - not so tired, though, that she unable to curse the stuck-up, self-obsessed bitch, which she did liberally.

Sophia thought she needed a bit of carrot after the stick, so she kissed her ardently and moved her hand onto her panties, which were already showing discernible signs of her arousal. Kamlai arched her back, urging Sophia inside her panties, but Sophia stood firm. This bitch would beg for it before she got it, and no way was she, Sophia, going to take those panties off. The wanton hussy would do it herself.

'Fuck it!' thought Sophia. 'I need more of that tongue.'

She got off the girl, lay down on the bed and used sign language to indicate what she wanted. Something, however, was lost in translation. Kamlai thought Sophia wanted a sixty-nine and, so desperate was she to oblige, that she almost shredded her knickers in divesting herself of them.

'What the hell!' thought Sophia. 'I may enjoy drinking from that tart's fountain.'

The girl started lapping at Sophia's pussy as if she hadn't drunk in days; she was just happy to be in a position that didn't defy gravity.

'Damn it, this girl is good,' thought Sophia. 'She deserves a little reward.'

Placing her hands on the Thai girl's pert breasts, Sophia swept her tongue across her pussy lips, receiving an instant response.

'When was the last time this girl got licked out?' Sophia wondered, showing at least an atom of consideration for the other person. 'It's not going to take much to bring her off.'

Even as Kamlai laboured on Sophia's pussy for little reward, Sophia continued to dabble with Kamlai's, as if her mind was elsewhere. Which, if the truth be told, it was. Two more well-directed sweeps should do the trick, she reckoned. On the first pass, she felt the Thai's core shudder and tighten, screaming out wordlessly for more. On the second pass, Sophia thought, she would have to hit the target, because, quite frankly, she wanted to come herself. And she couldn't do that when she was distracted by a barely adult Thai peasant's cravings. Driving one finger into her crack, she shot her tongue in above it and drank her juices.

'My God, the child is in fucking spate!' Sophia thought.

And then the floodgates opened, as the 'child' (actually 23 years old) underwent the most thunderous orgasm she had ever experienced. Sophia tried to stay attached to her, but failed. Not that Kamlai cared, as she was away with the fairies: floating on high, far above the bed, far above the club, far above Bangkok itself, with its tuk tuks, its roads, its hotels, its temples, its canals and its river.

It took her a minute or so to come back down to earth and when she did, all she could do was get up, turn to Sophia and kiss her with a passion she had never known. Sophia's first thought, it must be confessed, was for the job Kamlai had left unfinished, but she soon put that out of her mind and refocused on the Thai girl's new found and rather exciting zeal. It certainly had possibilities, Sophia reflected, thinking of at least two - possibly three - areas that could do with more attention. Finally, the pair of them seemed to be on the same wavelength, as the Thai girl started kissing Sophia's eyes, hair and ears with almost demonic energy, muttering all the time in Thai. Sophia spoke some soothing words in response, in the hope that the Asian babe would keep up the good work.

Kamlai raised Sophia's head and started kissing her neck.

'Oh, yeah, babe, don't stop!' was the encouragement she received in response.

Fully motivated now, the girl redoubled her efforts, nibbling and pecking as she traversed the blonde's ultra-responsive throat. She spent what seemed like an eternity on Sophia's chin before clamping herself once more on her mouth - taking her partner rather by surprise this time, as she struggled to keep up. One hand raced down to Sophia's sex and, with no time spent on preliminaries, two slim fingers dug deep into her. Sophia let out a loud gasp - as much in surprise as in excitement. Kamlai, naturally enough, took this as an invitation for more and drove two more fingers inside her.

'Aah!' screamed Sophia, happy beyond words with the turn events had taken.

Perhaps inevitably this precipitated the inclusion of the thumb and Kamlai fisted Sophia as if there was no tomorrow. With Sophia now something of a sitting duck, the Thai girl slipped down the bed - being careful to keep her hand inside Sophia, at whatever cost to the latter's comfort - and eased her forefinger into Sophia's anus.

'Aagh!' she yelped.

'O God, please,' she stammered, 'j- just the one finger!'

Given the way the evening had panned out, it was only to be expected that their wires got crossed again. In went a second finger. Sophia wanted to cry out in pain, but suppressed the urge lest the re-energised Thai girl mistook it for a request for a further digit. She felt like a trussed turkey but pretty turned on for all that - in a distinctly weird kind of way. Her vagina was getting a thorough working over; so much so that she was worried it would never regain its natural contours. In the end, she decided to let nature take its course and, as it were, lie back and think of England. And to think how much she had been looking forward to a loving and attentive working over of her tits!

There really must be some telepathy between the two of them, Sophia reflected. No sooner had she internalised the wish than her assiduous lover disengaged herself from Sophia's nether regions and turned her attention back to her chest. After mumbling something in Thai, she put her lips to better use, kissing Sophia's firm, goodly sized orbs before setting about the nipples. Her technique here was also a bit unusual, as she breathed hard on them, waited a while as if to see how much mist had settled on them (much as you do, if you are cleaning your glasses) and then licked them hard - but only on the top. Once she had got over the novelty, Sophia found herself getting strangely turned on by the approach. Kamlai always seemed to respond well to aural stimuli, so Sophia let loose a stream of gibberish - what she had always imagined people who spoke in tongues to be doing.

The effect was immediate and fortunately entirely restricted to the upper half of Sophia's body. The pallid beauty employed her slender fingers to tweak the nipples - something that was usually verboten as far as Sophia was concerned. Tonight, though, she had gone through the looking glass and she found it strangely erotic. Writhing under the eager girl's touch, what she really wanted, though, was that skilful tongue on her nipple - the whole shebang, not just the top. It was time to give her a little direction. Taking the girl's hands and placing them well out of the way, she pushed the girl's head towards her breast and gave her the chance to work it out. She hit paydirt immediately, as Kamlai started to lick her nipple in a more orthodox manner, causing it to swell perceptibly. A few 'oohs' and 'aahs' later and the girl was truly into her stride.

Sophia gasped and that gasp was the cue for Kamlai to slip a finger gently into Sophia's vulva. Sensing that Sophia was near the edge, like a skilled musician, Kamlai managed to accelerate the action of her tongue without accelerating that of her finger. The combination was sensational. Arching her back in anticipation of the impending orgasm, Sophia - free now of all theatrics - hit such heights as even she, with her impressive strike rate, had seldom matched over the past twelve months or so.

12