Sorority House Mouse Scene 01: MF(F)

Story Info
Woman helps out by subbing with sorority sister's boyfriend.
2k words
4.49
13.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my new friends. I recently discovered Literotica and was excited to find like minded people. This is my first post. Kind criticism is welcome.

This story is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

No part of the book/story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without express written permission from the author, except for use of brief quotations in a story/book review.

© Jenna L.

----------

SORORITY HOUSE MOUSE SCENE 1 - MF(F)

This is the first scene after I became my sorority's house mouse my freshman year of college. A role that has me helping out my fellow sorority sisters in their time of need...

I was snuggled under a blanket with a couple of the girls in the rec room watching movies. A woman interrupted the tension that had built in the movie over the last hour, calling from the hallway, "House Mouse request. Room eleven. Ten minutes." I didn't even see who it was.

*~*

CHAPTER 3

*~*

A few cheers went up. I was about to officially earn my keep. I crawled over the girls to find my casual fuzzy slippers. I hustled up to my room and changed into my "work outfit". A silk black robe that was left by my predecessor. I ran the brush through my hair quickly. I put my fuzzy pink heeled slippers on and went to find room eleven.

A plaque next to the door had an eleven in black bold numbers. The name Meghan written in calligraphy under it with some swirly hearts and flowers around her name. A senior, and vice-president of our little Greek house. I'd heard some stuff about her. How she really wanted to be president this year but couldn't get the votes. There had been a lot of whispering about her attitude. Apparently quite the brat.

I knocked nervously on the door.

"Come in," She called loudly from the other side.

"You got this." With a shacky hand, I twisted the knob and opened the door slowly. I wasn't sure what to expect. "Hello?" I peeked around the door.

My eyes went wide. I couldn't help myself. Meghan was on her knees between some guy's thighs sucking on his cock while he sits on her bed. Her cheeks are hallowed as she sucks back hard, and an audible pop leaves her mouth while she jerks his dick with her dark red lacquered fingernails wrapped around him. "Oh good. You're here. I'm having my period and Tom wants to fuck tonight."

Tom looks me up and down, as he licks his lips. "This is the new girl?" I noticed his cock got harder and bounced in her hand. You couldn't miss the thing jutting out LIKE a unicorn's magical horn. One could hope.

"Yep." I notice her top was unbuttoned her boobs barely contained in her black lacey bra. Her lipstick gone from sucking on Tom's cock.

I crossed the threshold and closed the door behind me, leaning against it. Bracing myself to do what's asked. "How can I be of service?" I held my breath, waiting for her response. I was told it was always up to my sister what I did. The guy never could command me to do anything.

"He wants to fuck tonight. I can't," Meghan pouted looking over to Tom. She ran her fingers through his hair as she stood up.

"Okay. How would you like to do this?" I asked pushing off the door. I toed off my slippers and began to undo the sash of my robe.

Meghan said, "I think on the bed. Missionary." She pats the bed with a gleam in her eye.

Tom stood and began to push his jeans down over his muscular hips. I could tell he played sports. His eyes stared me down. Waiting for me to slide the silk off my shoulders. He was smirking. This guy was getting a three way that's not really a three way.

I wondered if they are boyfriend and girlfriend, or this was some random hookup for Meghan.

The silk falls from my shoulders. The room's air touching my flesh. Tom's eyes roam over my tits and went lower. Eyes which never returned to my face. My breasts went heavy and tight. My breathes labored. My nipples hardened. I walked carefully around the other side of the bed and climb on top of Meghan's bedspread.

Tom was naked by the time I climb on the bed. He jacked himself off slowly as he watched me. His expression no longer the lustful grin, but something more eager with anticipation.

Meghan climbed on the bed too. She knocked her pillows off the bed and replaced them with herself. She pulled my shoulders back toward her. I practically laid on top of her. "Give me a good fuck," she happily said.

Tom climbed on the end of the bed. His clothes completely gone, and a condom magically applied. It was a nice visual. His dick bounces as he scooted forward on his knees. Meghan leaned forward and grasped Tom's cock. She grinned. Excited about this for some reason. I wouldn't be if it was my boyfriend some other girl was about to fuck. She gave him a couple of good jerks before she lined him up at my entrance.

Tom grunted. I braced myself for his penetration. This would be the third guy I ever let fuck me. I was excited and nervous. I had never had another girl, woman, in the room. Let alone encouraged her boyfriend or whatever to fuck me. The moisture between my legs had made me slick and ready. I couldn't help myself. He was gorgeous and had a banging body.

He pushed into me. I couldn't help but give out a little yelp as his thick hardened rod penetrated my body. "Shut up," Meghan demanded.

She pulled me back on to her lap. Tom's hands landed on my upper thighs, pushing them wide. He rocked into me now. A little slow at first as he got the lay of the land. Then finds a rhythm even I could enjoy. I gripped the covers, unable to do much more. I wasn't sure how much I was supposed to take part.

"Fuck me hard," Meghan said. "I want it hard tonight." I glanced at her for a moment to see the gleam in her eye and smirk across her pretty lips.

Tom flicked his eyes to hers, then back to where we were joined, as he watched his cock slide in and out of me. I could tell he enjoyed it. Meghan just gave him permission to let loose and use me like some sort of fuck doll. His human fuck doll.

He pushed my thighs up and back, so my knees are up at my stomach. An upside-down frog position. I felt him thicken inside me. Or maybe I tighten. I felt whatever it was. He wasn't just moving faster, but also, he moved harder. And harder. And deeper. He felt good rubbing me in all the right places. He feels good. I liked what he was doing. The slap of his balls against my pussy. Meghan in the room did something for me too. I was not sure what exactly though. If this was what I had to look forward to for the next eight months. I was so in.

"Harder baby. Fuck me harder," Meghan yelled in some crazy symbiotic way. I was all in. My hands gripped the bed covers. Every time he shoved into me my shoulders and head hit Meghan's torso.

Tom's voice was rough and thick when he said, "Play with her tits, babe." His face was strained. His pupils dilated and dark.

Meghan leaned over me and not at all gentle groped both my boobs into her hands. Her fingers and thumbs found my nipples and pulled hard, while pinching.

"Fuck," I moaned. I was turned on from this. Wetness gushed and my core muscles tighten around him. I was getting close.

Sweat dripped from Tom's forehead and his body glistened from his efforts. "That's it. God ya," Tom grunts as he pumped in and out of me. He was getting close too. Our grunts and the wet slapping sounds of our bodies colliding was all the sound in the room.

Meghan pinched harder. Twisted my nipples so hard my eyes watered. I gripped the covers hard enough my nails might have punctured the fabric. My pussy ached with need and want. I bit my bottom lip to keep my moans inside. I started to think Meghan's actions were more than helping out the guy get off. She caused pain. It wasn't pleasurable anymore, but I don't tell her to stop. I had to do it. That was my role as House Mouse. Whatever the sister wanted. I was supposed to provide it.

My right leg was thrown over Tom's shoulder and he'd shoved himself in harder. Harder. His pelvis smacked against my clit. The sensation was incredible. My clit was stung with pleasure. It was more than this guy fucking me. It was having another person playing with my tits. I liked it. This weird threesome thing we had going on worked for me. I bit my bottom lip harder, but my need to cry out in pleasure IS stronger. My inner walls begun to pulse and tighten around Tom's cock.

Meghan was silent since her last request but spoke up as I was on the verge coming from the idea of all of us. "That's it. Harder. As hard as you can give it."

He moves my legs, so he did some kind of upside-down splits thing. I was a human pretzel. The cock shoved into me had created more friction against my G spot and it was a delicious feeling because he was also bouncing off my clit. It was the only way he'd touched it. I was a vessel for his needs. This wasn't about what I wanted, but what Meghan wanted.

I felt him get thicker. My inner muscles had clamped down on his cock. The heat ran through my body. I felt my skin get hot and flush. A tornado of electricity swirled out from my core to the tips of my limbs. I tried not to let my toes curl, but I couldn't help myself. I pushed against his shoulders as my body clung to the aftermath of my orgasm. I think he knew when he grinned at me but said nothing.

Tom pounded harder into me. Meghan must have sensed the end was coming. She took a new hold on to my boobs and held my tits like she was milking a cow.

He grunted hard. "Fuck!" he growled. He shoved hard into me a couple of more times before he collapsed over me. The sweat of his forehead dripped onto my stomach. He heaved air into his lungs, as he came back to earth.

Meghan pushed me forward so she could climb out from behind me. My head fell to the mattress. I breathed heavy. Just like Tom. I closed my eyes, waited for this guy to move off me. For his dick to leave me hollow and well used. He panted hard but hadn't moved off me. I needed to get out of here. Remove myself from this situation. Let Meghan and this guy have whatever post fuck moment they should have. I shoved the guy off me. I felt his soft cock slide out of me. I moved around him to find my robe.

I darted out of the room, and gave a "Later," over my shoulder.

"This is going to be an epic year," I heard the guy say as I closed the door behind me.

<i> What did you think???? </i>)