All Comments on 'Soup and a Smile'

by Ygraine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very cool!

Very nice, heartwarming story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent seasonal story

I really enjoyed this very well written story, I hope perhaps you would write another chapter on how he comes to terms with living in the country and Jo's healing gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really wonderful

This story is so satisfying. You've given us a blend of character development but left enough mystery that I know I'll be thinking about your characters for some time to come. The characterization of the busy, hurried life the doctor is leading is spot on. Lovely irony of the physician unable to heal himself. And I love the family importuning him about their mother; it reveals to him that truth is missing in his life. The attention to detail is lovely and never gets boring. It's so well written. I applaud you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

What a delightful little story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Boyd

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Sweet

A warm and comforting story.

Excellently written, with well defined characters.

Much enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK..you know I love it!

Its just so much you...although I thought only I said "Lead on Macduff" in conversation (its a misquote..Shakespeare said "lay on Macduff..and cursed by him that first says hold enough")...

oops forgot to leave my name

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 17 years ago
Another Chapter?

This story was so well written. The way it just seemed to flow was really great. So, when is the next chapter coming? Would love to read more of these two and where it will lead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very sweet

You brought her to life with your words

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous