Spicing up a Marathon Flight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corey had been sort of half kneeling by Jenn as she was sucking her tits and to my surprise she now stood up fully. As Jenn and I looked up at her quizzically, she placed her feet on either side of my hips. I figured she was going to squat down and impale herself on my cock but to my surprise she moved along to my shoulders and slowly lowered her pussy to my mouth.

Watching it descend toward me had the desired effect as my lust for her grew even stronger. With her feet apart like they were, her pussy was wide open to me and she made it even more so by once again pulling up on her pubes so that her clit emerged from its hood. Jenn leaned over so her head was right beside mine as my mouth was filled with hot wet pussy. It was absolutely delicious. I licked and sucked for all I was worth and quickly realized that she liked to rock back and forth so that my ran all the way from her butthole to her clit like when I was licking her before Jenn arrived.

I was happy to comply and was totally dismayed when all of a sudden she pulled off my face. It was only a matter of seconds before I realized why though. Corey quickly took a couple of steps back down my body and slammed her pussy right on to my cock. She was so wet that there was no need to ease my cock into her, it was immediate and sudden.

It became apparent that all that sitting on my face had brought her pretty close to cumming and almost right away she started to buck and shudder back and forth wildly in a way that felt nice on my cock but just unbelievable on my balls. As Jenn and I watched, Corey tossed her head back, arched her back fully and came on my cock so hard that her whole body seemed to convulse. Again, she barely stifled a scream as she came in what to me seemed like a never-ending orgasm. She just shook and shook and eventually as her eyes re-opened she looked down at Jenn and almost in tears said "thank you" over and over again. I figured I had had something to do with it as well but wasn't going to object to her thanking Jenn for letting her use my cock.

I was still super hard and stiff as a board and as I watched Corey coming down and slowly rocking her hips back and forth on me, I was mildly wondering if I was going to get to cum again myself. I was totally fine with not doing so as I am never one to be greedy and was totally into watching both women getting off.

No big deal I thought. I can just jerk off in the washroom later if need be I said to myself as I watched Corey slowly roll off me and slip her arms around Jenn and rest her head on Jenn's beautiful tits. I rolled over onto my side a bit to look at them snuggling and found it strangely peaceful and I felt good as my cock slowly subsided.

"Jenn, can I ask you a favour" Corey said in a sort of dreamy sounding voice as she looked into Jenn's eyes.

"Of course, you name it. Whatever you want Corey" she smiled back at her.

"In a couple minutes, I would really enjoy watching you suck his cock while you let me play with your pussy a bit if you don't mind. I haven't had a chance to properly lick you and want to do so for a while before he takes me doggy style for me to come one more time before you have to back to your seats."

I started to literally laugh loud when I heard that. It seemed my blue balls situation was going to get well and truly dealt with. Jenn was staring down at Corey in wonderment and gently shaking her head.

Corey seemed worried that Jenn's shaking head meant no and hastened to add:

"And don't worry, I remember our deal that he is not to cum in me in a way that you can't swallow any of it. I will make sure he cums and that you get to swallow it, I promise."

My cock, which had already started to wake up, came pretty close to full mast at that.

Jenn looked into Corey's eyes as she responded.

"Don't be silly Corey, I wasn't worried about that, I wasn't saying no. I was just shaking my head in amazement. If he does you doggy and you cum again that will be what, three orgasms in half an hour? You are incredible!"

"Well you are not too far behind little Miss Innocent" Corey replied with a laugh.

"And on that note, let's get these pants off you."

Corey drew herself up on to her knees and began tugging on Jenn's pants. She quickly rolled them down over her legs and once again, I was treated to the view of her long lean and gorgeous legs and that delightful pussy. I didn't get to look at it long though because Corey pulled Jenn down on to the blanket and in one swift move, lifted her legs up so that her ass rose up off the floor and her pussy was presented for Corey to feast on.

And feast she did. She dove into it like a starving woman at all you can eat buffet and began aggressively licking her from stem to stern. I could see Jenn getting wetter and wetter and knew she would come again before long.

"Do you like this baby?" Corey asked as she stopped briefly to look down into Jenn's eyes.

"Oh hell ya, I looove it, please keep going, I am begging you" Jenn replied in a truly pleading tone.

"Well remember your favour - I need you to get his cock ready for me again."

Turning to me she said: "now get over there and kneel over Jenn's face and get that cock in her mouth so that I can watch her sucking you as I lick her."

Jenn and I were happy to comply and I leaned over for her to take me in her mouth as requested by our new boss. She reached up with one hand and gently massaged my balls as she sucked my cock and I was hard again no time.

But as it turned out, she could not keep it up because Corey's pussy licking skills were just too much to handle and Jenn was cumming again. It seems she could not cum and suck cock at the same time and she let my cock slip to the side of her face as her orgasm built. I had no issue with that and just leaned over and started sucking her tits to help her over the edge as she came yet again.

Corey was proud of herself for that one and it was clear she was ready for more herself. Looking at my stiff cock, she took on a downright bossy tone.

"I want that in me again" she said as she stared at my cock.

"And nothing gentle. I want you pounding me hard. I want that cock slamming into my pussy to the hilt and want your balls slapping my clit with every thrust."

Turning to Jenn, in a softer tone she said: "and if it is okay with you, I want you up there in front of me as I get on my hands and knees so that you can watch him banging me and I can enjoy looking at your pussy and maybe giving it a lick or two as he fucks me. Would that be okay?"

By now, Jenn and I were ready to do anything this woman requested and we both nodded enthusiastically. Corey moved back into the middle of the blanket and got on her hands and knees in front of me. Her gorgeous ass was pure delight to look at and I ran my hands over it in appreciation. Her tits hung down and swayed to the rocking motion she had already started before I even got behind her. I came up behind her and ran much cock up and down the crack of her ass while reaching around to squeeze those beautiful swinging tits. Jenn, had shimmied her way over to the wall in front of Corey and as requested, was leaning back with her legs spread wide for Corey to access her pussy. The added bonus of course was that I was given a full pussy view as well.

Jenn looked up at me as I continued teasing Corey's ass and pussy with my cock.

"Fuck her now, fuck her hard" she said to me.

I buried my cock in Corey's wet pussy and started pounding away for all I was worth. She felt so fantastic on my cock and her ass just look so fantastic as it bounced to my rhythm. Her pussy seemed tighter when I entered from behind than when she was riding me and given all the stimulation we had both had, I knew it would not be long before we both came. As I watched her asshole tighten and release as I pounded into her pussy, I knew Corey was getting ready and was thinking the same thing.

She had been taking a few quick tastes of Jenn's pussy as I rocked back and forth into her and Jenn was rubbing her clit whenever Corey's mouth was not on it. I could tell she was building again as Corey and I want at it.

Suddenly, Corey pushed right back against me to lock my cock inside her but to stop our movement.

"Remember our deal about him cumming?" she asked Jenn.

"Wanna better view of him shooting off?" she added.

Jenn nodded meekly at this point, not really sure what Corey was getting at.

"C'mon then, slide your head in here" as she motioned between her legs.

Confused at first, Jenn caught on and turned herself around to slide in under Corey headfirst so that her face was right below Corey's cock filled pussy. With her in position, Corey turned to look over her shoulder at me.

"I am not going to last long so I hope you will come quickly. You can keep going after I cum if you need to but it would be great if we could all get off at the same time. And remember, when you cum, try to share it with my pussy and Jenn's mouth! Now go until you blow!" she commanded.

With that, she dipped her head down to start licking Jenn's pussy which was now splayed open immediately before her. In keeping with Corey's directions, I started pumping into her again only this time when I looked down, I looked into Jenn's gorgeous face as well as Corey's bouncing ass.

For her part, Jenn went back and forth between licking Corey's clit as best she good around my pounding cock and sucking my balls. After half a minute or so she worked out a way to hold her mouth in way that allowed her to lick Corey's clit as my cock went into her and then all of my shaft and my balls as I pulled out. I could tell that was driving Corey wild and it sure added to the pleasure for me.

"I am cumming" I soon bellowed to them both.

I could feel the tension building in my ass and seemingly my entire body. I could suddenly feel my cum pumping down my cock into Corey's sopping we pussy. After my first big jet, I pulled my cock out and sent another straight into Jenn's mouth. A third one splashed directly onto Corey's pussy just as Corey started to buck and shudder into her own orgasm. I slipped my throbbing cock into Jenn's mouth and watched her sucking it a bit but then she started to lose control as she started cumming too from Corey persistently licking her clit.

All three of us finished our climaxes at the same time in an explosion of mutual pleasure. I was shaking so much I had to just sort of roll to the side to lean against the wall. The girls slumped into a relaxed 69 position with their faces buried in each other's pussies. True to form, even as she was coming down from her own orgasm, Jenn was keen for my cum and in addition to what I what I had shot down her throat, she was busily licking the rest off Corey's pussy and even sucking some of it out of her vagina.

Corey obviously figured that out and with a plaintive "I want some too" switched around to bring their faces together so they could share.

Five minutes later, as well all lay slumped together, Corey's watch alarm went off.

"Well, back to work folks" she said with a laugh.

"Please return to your seats and enjoy the rest of your flight" she instructed as we all somewhat sheepishly struggled into our clothes.

Jenn and I slipped out the door and back to our seats where both just collapsed into a deep sleep. A few hours later, I was awakened by the clatter of dishes and muted sounds of breakfast being served. As I sipped my morning coffee, I ruefully reflected on how I had been awakened the last time. To my great amusement, I noticed Corey coming down the aisle holding my food tray. She was looking all prim and proper as though she had just started her shift and not like someone 14 hours into a sixteen-hour flight. Or someone who had had her pussy licked to orgasm by one of her female passengers, had sucked one of her male passengers off in his seat and been fucked from below and behind by that same passenger while staring into his travel companion's pussy.

As he approached, she put my tray down and dropped something into my lap as she did so.

"A little souvenir for your flight sir" she whispered to with a laugh.

I looked down and in my lap was a neon pink pair of panties, more than just a thong but less than anything truly functional. I laughed to myself and moved to casually show my trophy to Jenn. Her amusement was plain to see on her face as I showed it to her and she equally casually showed me what was in her hand.

"I got a souvenir too" she chuckled as she showed me a four-inch little pink dildo with a small bow tied around it with the little lace the airline uses for its food decoration. Tied to the other end of the bow was a business card with Corey's name on it.

In nice curly handwriting it said: "I hope you enjoyed your flight, please cum with us again".

Indeed we had. And indeed we will!

12