All Comments on 'Spilling with Spillane'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

Nothing special. Not a winner!

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 2 years ago

Glorious masculine perfume------ exquisitely envisaged turn of phrase , Erectus!!!! I 5-ed as well as Fave-ed, Bro!!!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

5 stars

I liked it more that the other one for this Spillane event. It was not as noir as a Spillane story but what is.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Grayge 37, We said the same thing when you offered your services.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Dearest Ashesh, My glorious brother. Glad you enjoyed my romp. Stay well and know you are truly loved.

all the best, Erectus 123

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Lovecraft_Lore - Thanks for your kind comments. I didn't emphasize 'noir' and I'll try that, a good suggestion.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Lots of fun... and a nice pastiche of (and tribute to) Mickey S. (whom I sort of half like and half hate). The sex scenes with Bonnie were quite hot.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

There is an old clip of Spillane in his down south retreat and he is being interviewed by a gal. They walk to the rear and in a garage is Mick's famous XK120 Jag. "Do you use this car," says the gal. "Oh no," says Mick, "There's a rabbit (or squirrel) living in it." That creature's comfort meant more to him than keeping up the auto. Ya gotta love the guy! A pal of my mom let me drive his XK120 Jag when I was a kid, what a thrill it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...