Spilling with Spillane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What we did together was very special. We made love in all facets, like two people in love. I won't forget you, my darling, thank you, you are my sex machine!

I was too pleased to say anything but, "I thank you, thank you, thank you."

Once alone, I realized a good amount of time had passed. I dressed and went back into the frigid smoky atmosphere of the billiard room.

"Oh, there you are. It's about time. Come, we gotta get out of here. It's almost morning," said Mick.

We headed out of the reception area, where Mick signed a slip.

"This is for you, Bub. I hope this was a special night for you."

"Yes, no more old lady blow jobs for me."

Mick laughed. Once we were outside, Vallee brought up the Jag. We got in, Mick tipped the garage guy, and off we went in the dark night with a full moon above.

"Didn't you notice the Mirror facing the bed?"

"No, why?" I answered.

"It was a two-way mirror. Me and the guys were watching every move you made."

"Fine, I don't care who watches."

"They couldn't believe a guy your size had a plunger as big as a horse."

"Aw c'mon, it's not that big."

"Whatever, you sure did the job. Recharging between cunt and ass in what was it, less than ten minutes or so. Wow, none of us could have done that."

"Yeah, I can usually pull it off three times in an hour if I have to."

"You can't play pool for shit, but you could beat any of us guys with that pogo stick of a cock you got hanging between your legs. And those big meatballs, they looked like two Irish soda bread!"

"I'd love to go back and spend some time with that girl. The sex was perfection."

"Let me teach you something," said Mickey Spillane, "When the sex is perfect, don't ever go back. Just keep it in your mind forever. A second shot will never be quite as good."

"You're probably right about that. Thanks for the advice.

And so ended my midnight adventure with Mickey Spillane--unforgettable!