All Comments on 'Stacey's Daydreams Ch. 02'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Interesting Read.

This writer has assembled a clever bunch of characters and puts them through their paces in a most unusual and entertaining way. The character of Stacey comes accross as very believable and real. Wonderful Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very interesting story thus far!

A very well written story. I envy the authors easy way with words and the very believable characters he is creating. We have a woman who is moral and who takes her vows seriousely. I'm not sure she would actually want an "open marriage" if her husband agreed. However, using her fantasies to stay faithful is admirable.

So is her committment to her husband. Frankly, I think that the husband has broken the vows (as she pointed out in chapter 1) so her committment is even more worthy of praise. What I hope I don't see is a change from fantasy to rationalizing, at least without showing the consequences to her child and the family she would destroy by cheating with Leo.

JoesephusJoesephusover 17 years ago
I don't know why the above didn't carry my name

I keep saying I'm a computer klutz, I just hate to keep demonstrating it... along with my creative English spelling.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments, Joe and Duddle.

Like I said before, both Leo's and Stacey's spouses broke their marriage vows (Suzanne by sexually neglecting hubby and treating him with contempt, Walter by drinking so much and neglecting Stacey in general). Incidentally, the character IS based on a real woman, but very loosely. I have no real idea what's going on in her life, and I changed her last name for obvious reasons. The REAL Stacey is probably NOT a swinger. I don't know if the fictitious one will become one or not (probably depends more on Walter than her, though you can't be sure). Either way, there's a twist or two in the story to come. It will be a somewhat shorter series than I thought, for reasons that will become obvious in time. And, no, I don't plan to have her cheat or turn Walter into a cuckold. That's not my style (well, some cheating now and then, but I NEVER make female protagonists turn their hubbies into cuckolds). For now, at least, it's basically her fantasy sex-life.

And, for you trolls who have been one-bombing me, go fuck yourselves. There are some people with some taste. The description of the category says that the women are sexually adventurous. That doesn't necessarily mean that they cheat or turn their husbands into cuckolds. Get over it. Stacey has her own sense of adventure.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Cool read

I enjoyed this chapter too. A bit heavy on the husband and her not doing it any more, and I'd like to have seen more sexual daydream details, but all in all a good read and a Personal Pick in the reviews. ~ Red

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Just Go

Time to leave, Stacey. Keep dreaming. It keeps you honorable.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating whore and asshole. Don’t try to make it more than it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous