Starting from Scratch Ep. 123: rePRESENT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HEY! You have a Mace at home. You don't need a Mace at Macy's too."

"My nephew before you question that." Piper giggled and sat right on top of Tony's crotch. "Now let's discuss business before pleasure."

"Ummm? Okay!" Tony planted his arms behind his head to peer up at Piper's hotness. He could see her breasts easily in the angle of her leaning slightly forward. Josie not to be left out climbed in next to them and lay on her side. Her hand immediately went to Tony's polo shirt and patted him on the chest.

"Hi! I'm looking for sheets in this color." She pinches his shirt with a devilish grin. The boys keeping watch over them, and foot traffic were loving it.

"This is Tony!" Piper introduced her seating arrangement then bounced on his crotch twice for comfort. "Tony? This is Josie, she teaches English Lit at Horton-Dexter. My name is Piper by the way. Tony here says he's taking a job as Basketball Coach at Claymore. I'm here to persuade him otherwise."

"She's very good at persuasion. So am I!" Josie teases his chest hair cresting the bottom of his polo's neckline. "Why would you want to go to work for Laymore."

"Laymore?" He found that amusing.

"Laymore can be right here if you want it to be."

"Oh yeah?" Josie had his attention in curling her fingers in his hair.

"How much is Claymore paying you?" Piper got down to business...before that pleasure.

"45 a year! I actually applied at Horton- Dexter last season but their Coach stayed on too long. So I found Claymore recently. 45 is decent!"

"50 a year plus us."

"What?" He laughed.

"No ring on your finger so you're not married." Piper noted.

"She is." He eyed Josie's wedding band.

"Soo open, overlook that." Josie giggled. "We can get you 50 grand a year plus you can seduce us any time you want."

"Come on!" He looked skeptical of their offer.

"That's your job Tonykins!" Piper rolled her inseam along his brewing erection. It was impossible to avoid getting hard with two Porn star quality goddesses on him. "I can get you 50 easy. Are you a good Coach?"

"I think so. I coached basketball in West Memphis three years ago. Got laid off, so when nothing came around, I moved here to start over."

"I can so relate." Piper smiled, "I don't like tooting my own horn, but I was an Atlanta Falcon cheerleader. I had some...issues so I moved to Nashville to begin again."

"I can see Cheerleader in you." He chuckled, "Nice pompoms!"

"Oh, these?" She tugged her already loose powder blue lace open to reveal her 38C's in their gravity defying glory. "We're dead serious Tony! 50 guaranteed if you want the job. I can make one phone call and it's yours. If for any reason Carl can't meet 50, I'll make up the rest to clench the opportunity."

"She did just rehire the band Teacher who was let go due to budgetary restraints." Josie added.

"I don't know..." He still looked unconvinced.

"Sit up!" Piper lured him forward to face her, Josie easing aside and sitting up alongside Tony Gunther, but caressing his shoulder, "If this is your last week here at Macy's you should go out in style. This erection between my thighs tells me you're open to suggestion so..." She reaches out for his polo shirt and pulls it out from his pants waistband and with Josie's help removes it from him. "Josie? Call Carl and tell him he needs to interview Tony here right now."

Josie flares her eyes and digs into her purse for her cell. A speed dialed call awaited three rings before Principal Carl Manley answered with, "What now?" While Josie explained Tony, Piper whipped Tony's polo shirt over her head like a lasso.

"Let's just make things more private, shall we?" Piper looked over her shoulder at the boys who were obviously playing guard duty anyway. "Vinnie?" She called Vince forward. Tossing him Tony's employee issued polo that had the Macy's logo on it she promoted the boy. "For the next hour you work here. Your job is to run interference and keep this area free of customers. Do that and there's a present for each of you before day's end. Wear him well!"

Vince chuckled and sat his bags down to swap out his shirt. He found it hilarious. Heading back to his friends they abandoned their packages by the bed and spread out across the store to play security. Once Piper saw them all disperse, she whipped her own shirt off and shook her tits in front of Tony's face. He didn't even have time to say a word before Josie handed him her phone. "It's for you Coach."

"Uhhh?" He put the cell to his ear. "Hello?"

"Name?" Carl asked as Josie sat up on her knees and took her own blouse off to Tony's amazement.

"Tony Gunther."

"Carl Manley! I'm the Principal of Horton-Dexter High School. I'll need your resume by morning tomorrow. Once I go over it I'll make you an offer. I hear Claymore hired you, if Josie and Piper vouch for you then you don't need the Pigeons, birds of a feather you should be a Swallow."

"Swallow?" Tony winced.

"Good idea!" Piper beguiled the Coach. Easing off of his lap she set out undoing his belt and unzipping his slacks. Josie guiding him to lay back set about kissing his chest while he listened to Carl. In thirty seconds, Tony Gunther felt Piper's mouth around his eight-inch pecker. Spalding hot! Basketball humor on his part.

"Yeah, we call Claymore the Pigeons because we like shooting them down a peg every year. I know our name sounds sad but blame it on the history of the founders being bird lovers. They were part of the Audubon Society. Anyway, I'll seriously consider you if you're interested in a real chance. All of our Coaches are either retiring or taking off for greener pastures."

"Piper said 50 grand a year." He stuttered as Piper sucked his cock in rapid fashion. Josie wagging her tongue over his swollen well-defined pec only added to his thrill ride. "Can you actually pay that?"

"She can." Carl chuckled! "I'll match Claymore and go up 2 grand. Rich bitch can pay you the remainder."

"Rich?"

"You can pick Cherry's pocket about that. Only thing I'll ever ask of you if you join the Horton-Dexter family is for you to have an extremely open mind, as I'm sure you can tell by those skanks all over you."

"Unbelievable!" Tony panted, Josie kissing her way down toward Piper to share in sucking him off. With two mouths on his dick at once he had to ask, "How openminded?"

"What you're getting is what you see. They're worse at work."

"Interesting." He had to laugh then eyed Josie's ripped up shorts. With her cat like stance, he saw her butthole peeking through the tear in her inseam. A mischievous finger devoted to exploring her he poked her in the ass just to see her reaction. Giddy at his touch Josie pushed back against his finger and let it sink deeper.

"Still want the job?"

"I believe I do. Oh! I have to run back to West Memphis this week for the rest of my stuff before I start. Can I postpone starting a few days?"

"Done! Josie said you coached over there. I can look that up from home. Anything I need to know before I find out without giving you the opportunity to explain?"

"Well...one of the reasons I was let go was...I was accused of..."

"Female students?"

"Yeah! Thanks for your time. Claymore overlooked..."

"Get your stuff in order and report in this coming Friday. 8:00 sharp! I'll have our Coach Crandell show you around. Counsellor Cherry can introduce you to the hooligans."

"So my accusations aren't...a problem?"

"I'm sure you've guessed by Piper and Josie you wouldn't be the only one to abuse that privilege. What you're going to learn about Horton-Dexter is we protect our own. To a fault! Now get your ducks in a row and I'll shake your hand Friday. Skip the resume!"

"Thank you!"

"One last thing..."

"Yeah?"

"I don't know where you are right now but destroy those fucking cunts."

"Sir, yes Sir!" He chuckled. Drill Sarge Carl loved hearing that. Hanging up he let his troops enter the field. Tossing Josie's cell aside he reared up on his elbows to admire their work. Having had to remove his finger from Josie's butt he returned to curl his fingers under her very narrow inseam and drug her back toward him. Pop! Tear! Rip! In doing this Josie rolled over and undid her shorts. This let Tony tug them from her thighs until he saw her sopping wet cunt. A quick release from her body the shorts went flying. Motioning her forward he brought her over his body and sat her on his face. Tony the Tiger was showing his stripes!

"Mmmmmmm! I think the Coach is shooting hoops." She giggled peering back at Piper. Just knowing he would Coach her plaything Reese Teller made her even hornier. His finger finding her asshole again she was getting DP Junior in the form of tongue and fingers. She loved every second of it.

Finding the boy Walsh watching her Josie blew him a kiss and wagged her tongue at him. He stood like a deer in headlights at how insane this was getting. He found it hard not to fondle his own dick. Unable to resist he pulled his pecker out and stroked it right before her eyes. Josie wiggled her eyebrows at him then offered an index finger to her lips to be silent then used the same finger to lure him closer. With Tony's face blinded by her thighs, Josie made certain by bending forward. Coaxing Walsh to move in front of her Josie opened her mouth and gently sucked him off. Walsh was more than receptive even in silence. He would take what he could get without applying his weight to the mattress.

Behind Josie Piper lifted her ass up while deep throating Tony. Utilizing both hands she undid her own shorts and peeled them over her ass cheeks. Seeing her, the pack mule Ian who had watch at the end of the aisle raced to assist her in tugging them from her heels. Twerking at him for amusement she felt his hands on her butt cheeks. They were still red from her paddle at home. Ian looked up at Walsh with his jaw drooping at how hot these bitches truly were. This was just plain insane. Exhibitionism at its finest!

Having noticed Josie blowing Walsh, Piper felt obligated to give Ian more as well. Ending her deep throating she pulled off of Tony's cock in a webbed splatter of drool, she turned around in his lap launching her body backwards to go shoulder to back with Josie. Reintroducing Tony to another of her holes Piper sat down on his crown and penetrated equally as deep as her throat had endured. Winking at Ian she motioned the boy to whip his own dick out. Seconds later she was fucking Tony and sucking Ian. The boys were clenching their fists in triumph. Time to punish the parking spot thieves. Gripping her scalp Ian face fucked Piper having climbed up on the mattress to enable a better thrust. Piper took his controlled response in stride. Jealous Walsh just went up on the mattress and did the same.

Tony simply didn't care his dick was feeling incredible with scalding hot pussy in pounding gyrations. He didn't even have to do the work. Josie wiggling her labia all over his face erupted a succulent juice of her own that tasted so good to Tony his arms surrounded her waist to keep her well seated for further spelunking. His tongue wanted more. No problem New Guy!

Ian nutted in Piper's throat and praised her by pulling out of her mouth and rolling his messy cock all across her face. She winced up at him then bit his crown in passing. Laughing together she whispered, "Get back to work Macial!" Macy facial! Messy facial too! Ian nodded and zipped up. Back to the end of his guard post!

Repositioning Piper turned around to face Josie while not once dismounting Tony's erection. Back in gyration she moved into torment Josie further. With Tony's finger no longer probing her besties butthole Piper began licking Josie's pucker at a very awkward contortion. Tony feeling Piper's hair on his wrapped forearms left Josie's waist and caressed Piper's blond mane. With Walsh ending his reign inside Josie's mouth he snarled and also made his escape. Josie swallowing his jizz in a vivid show, Walsh smiled at her milky tongue go dry and gave her a thumbs up. Motioning to her he was going to go keep watch she winked at his loyalty. Employee of the mouth...MONTH!

Rearing upright over Tony's tongue Josie forced Piper to give up on her anal Frenching, therefore Piper went up as well. Leaning back toward Piper Josie found Piper needy and they merged into a kiss, Piper squeezing Josie's breasts. Now that Tony had vision, he peered up at them making out and moved his fingers in to massage Josie's clit. Oh, that drenched him a good one. Lights out he had to seal his eyes. This was amazing! He was glad he agreed to finish the week at this painful part-time job. It was all he could land at the time. Thankfully he hadn't officially signed his contract at Claymore. He had intended to do that first thing in the morning. Not now!

Unable to resist any longer Tony Gunther growled and launched his missiles up inside Piper's squeezing cunt. She knew how to restrain a cock that was a fact. Moaning into Josie's mouth Piper had to break their kiss and mumble her favorite quote, "Fuck me! I felt that up in my chest." Josie pouted at not getting the same reception.

"I want heartburn."

Laughing he motioned both ladies to join him in bed, one to each side of him to cuddle. Purring kittens enjoyed the moments peace. Finally, Tony sighed, "I don't know what to say. Thanks for shopping at Macy's." It found more laughter. "This reminds me. I need to buy a new bed. I was staying at my aunt's over in West Memphis after I lost my job. I sold most everything except personal items which I'm going after this week. I came to Nashville clothes on my back. Found me a week to week sleeping room. Once I get that first paycheck from Horton, I can get better lodging. I need a place where I can bring my dog Cora."

"What kind of dog?" Piper grew curious.

"Rottweiler! She's a hand full."

"OH MY GOD!" Piper sat up as she saw Ian waving which interrupted her thought. He was telling them to get dressed. A mad rush to find their shorts and shirts the ladies put them on. Tony with no shirt dove over the side of the bed to steal the mannequin's polo and pull up his slacks. Luckily it fit him. Good thing because a whole family could not be pushed away from searching the store. Laughing, the trio of sex partners sat on the edge of the torn-up bed. "Where was I?"

"Doggy?" Josie reminded her bestie.

"Oh, right! Definitely that next time." She patted Tony's crotch, "I have a Rottweiler too. His name is Rotten."

"Rotten to the Cora?" Josie giggled.

"Does she want a boyfriend?" Piper laughed. "I've been considering finding him a lover because he's getting to wound up around people."

"Full blooded?" He asked.

"Papers! And, no he wasn't potty trained on them."

"Share any puppy money?"

"Oh, hell yeah! Deal Tigger!" Piper placed her elbow on his shoulder. "I'm glad we found you Mister Gunther. You're going to fit right in at Horton-Dexter. By the way...this bed goes on my credit card. My treat! Sheets and blankets too."

"Slightly used and abused." Josie adds.

"Seriously? Wait! I don't have a place to store it until I get an apartment."

"How much did Carl offer you?"

"42!"

"Then I owe you 5 grand on top of your bed. That can get you an apartment and whatever you need to officially get settled."

"Find the want ads!" Josie patted his leg.

"I... don't know what to say."

"How about I can't wait to fuck you bitches again?" Josie hinted!

"Best offer since the 5 grand." He chuckled! "I think we're going to get along just fine."

"Wait until you meet the other ho's that make up HOrton-Dexter. My cheerleaders are going to eat you up."

"Oh, man!" He winced with regret, "Y'know...I kind of just left that situation in West Memphis. Being honest here, I was sleeping with a couple students...both were eighteen but still. It looked bad. Luckily there was no solid proof. But yeah, I admit it. Think badly of me?"

Josie and Piper looked at one another making him sweat a bit. Once they started laughing, he learned the truth. Yep! He was going to fit right in...at every turn. Taking turns even!

Shopping halted without much success concerning the birthday girls, Piper told Josie not to sweat any further gift shopping. Let the Wizard work her magic. Josie agreed and accepted her word. The other sole employee of Macy's upstairs furnishings had the opportunity to make a huge sale today in a bed, bedding, coffee maker, microwave, etc. Tony arranged it that they be picked up by weeks end. Piper was more than happy to cover his starting from scratch. Clocking out early on payment Tony assisted the pack mule boys in hauling their bags out to the parking lot.

Phone numbers shared to keep in touch, Tony left everyone to go get a good night's sleep before apartment hunting, then driving back to West Memphis. His luck was like the flip of a two headed groin...coin...heads and tails either way. He was going to get both in the future.

"Okay, Stalkers!" Piper turned to her fearless foursome! "Two of you got us, two of you haven't!" Piper escorts Josie to the blind side of her SUV after eying cameras on top of the Mall's roof. Out of sight Piper shredded Josie's all but worthless shorts and took them off her heels. "Keep 'em Walsh!" they were tossed at the man. Bottomless, Josie intervened by unfastening and dropping Piper's cut white shorts and escorted them from her body as payback.

"All yours Ian." The presents just kept on coming.

Assuming the position with their hands on the SUV both women looked back at Vince and Phil. "Find a parking spot!" Josie winked.

"OH FUCK YEAH!"

It was a tight fit, but they stayed between the lines.

"Backseat driver my ass."

Piper had the last word.

Josie had the last laugh.

Birds were flipped!

12