Starting from Scratch Ep. 147: HARD HATS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Aaron done far faster than expected, the remaining hand lover who had yet to fuck her, brought her yellow bump cap back and put it on her for kicks. She laughed and said, "HARDER HAT! HARDER!" She got what she wished for. Condom yanked free of her cunt she found her helmet delivery man Wesley dragging her back out into the street. This time with the guys following to stand around them he took her to the asphalt and fucked her missionary. The foreman Dennis motioning everyone away, they left the two lovers to officially feel the freedom. A single car from the opposite direction drove through but hadn't even bothered to look. At this hour anyone driving was probably half asleep and struggling to just stay on the road.

Josie was a screamer, recommending every hardcore thrust he had to offer. In four minutes, she and he came together right out there on the street. It amazed all of them how dead traffic was but were definitely grateful for early dawn. The birds now joined the bees.

Exhausted the lovers lay there laughing and panting until an oncoming car was noticed. The crew whistled and told them to get up. Tortured by weakened limbs they helped one another up and limped back beyond the barrier just in time. Blocking her nudity all anyone could witness was Wesley's butt crack. Common amongst blue collar workers, right?

"Oh, my lord! I've never felt so alive." She giggled hugging one man after the other. "Thank you! All of you." She questioned the time noting the sun coming up and traffic building to a livelier expectation. Told 5:20 AM she sighed, "I have just enough time to go get donuts for my kids and grab a shower before work. My real job." She giggled.

"Bring us some." Charley chuckled, "Worked up an appetite."

"Speaking of work. We better get at it." The Dennis the foreman patted Josie on her bump cap. "Keep Ole' Yeller here for next time. Bring your work boots too. Might as well look like you're on the work force. I'll even give you a safety vest."

"And a shovel to hide behind." Quaille chuckled.

Laughter heartfelt, she hated to leave but in truth she really did need a shower after all that sweating, not to mention asphalt and jizz stickiness to her ass cheeks and inner thighs. Tempted to drive to Roman's and shower and get in another quicky she rethought her original plans. Roman would have to be dealt with later to keep him enthused. Instead, she just chose to get in her SUV and back out safely as directed. After an array of blown kisses, her departure led her back home. No donuts! Such a bad mother.

Sneaking in naked she found a t-shirt in the dirty laundry to wear upstairs in case Henry woke up. One of her girls was in the shower so that meant the other most likely getting dressed. Regardless of overlooking Dunkin' Donuts she was at least home when the family got out of bed to start their day. For the first time in a week, she could drive her kids to school. She was rather proud of herself. A sly entry into her bedroom, then her bath Josie ditched that t-shirt back into the hamper. Firing up her own shower the hot water felt wonderful. For Josie at least. Dakota squealed as her water competed and got ice cold. Cursing was heard.

Leaving Henry snoring away, oblivious to her treachery Josie still made it downstairs and dressed before Sable and Dakota made the trek down. As an alternative for those donuts, she even made pop tarts for the girls.

"You're home?" Sable bulged her eyes. "Wow! I guess I better text Travis to tell Kelly we have a ride."

"What's wrong with this picture?" Dakota cocked a suspicious brow.

"I felt like being Mom. Is that alright with you?"

"Sure!" Both twins expressed and looked at one another thinking as one. "Someone got stood up." Yes, that was true. It was Josie. Against her SUV, trucks, barricades. It stood to reason why she was yawning.

"Grab your tarts. Let's go." Almost 7:00! With Dakota riding shotgun she buckled up and noticed white cloth sticking from under the center consoles lid. Lifting it she removed Josie's sheer nightie. Josie frowning at her daughter's discovery swiped it and tossed it into the backseat. "Yes, I intended to wear it for Roman. Good lord!"

"Along with this?" Sable put on her mom's yellow bump cap. "In case you hit your head on the Coach's headboard?" Josie giggled at seeing her youngest wearing the cap.

"Nice combo mom." Dakota laughed. Ignoring their teasing Josie backed out of their driveway and headed for the street. Traffic busier now she passed through the road construction and smirked at her Road sCREW. The workers saw Sable and Dakota and waved, Sable still wearing the bump cap. They hesitantly waved back. Quaille even made a point to mention to Durbin that Josie's daughters looked just like her.

"Uhh? Mom?" Dakota winced, "They're wearing bump caps just like that one."

"They're common! Dime a dozen."

"Where did you get this one?" Sable took it off and looked it over. On the interior brim she found a name. "Who is Gavin Head?"

"What?" Josie bulged her eyes at Sable through the rearview mirror.

"Just kidding! It says Spare cap." Dakota busted up and reached over to her mother's steering wheel to honk the horn. Windows down she yelled, "HONK IF YOU'RE HORNY." Hargrove heard her and grinned.

"He's cute!"

"I like the skinny guy with the blue sunglasses and tan." Sable laughed. "Which one do you like best mom?"

"No comment." All of them!

Was that so hard?

Obviously!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12