Step Sisters

Story Info
Double the trouble and double the fun.
33.8k words
4.65
8.1k
12
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

Step Sisters

Double the trouble and double the fun

- - -

Many thanks go to RF-Fast, Just918, and the Mystery Editor for their editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style.

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. All characters active are of the age of consent.

I don't consider myself a writer or author, I'm a storyteller. So please take that into consideration when you read it, it should read like someone is telling you the story. I am not now, or never have been, an English major. So synonyms may be wrong, and the grammar may not be correct, but it is like people really talk. I've never talked to someone that had perfect grammar.

To all of our service personnel, current and former,

We the people thank you for your service.

To all the people that enforce the rule of law,

We the people salute you.

To all those that stand for the flag, support the constitution, and kneel for the fallen,

We the people are with you all the way.

- - -

This a romance, no matter what category Lit puts it in, and more of a May August vs a May December. There is no blood relationship between ANY charter involving sex, so it can in no way be construed as an Incest/Taboo story. I don't, and won't ever, do one of those.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Copyright (c) 2023 by Acup

# # #

Step Sisters

Burning the candle at both ends.

- - -

'You make your fortune one dollar at a time.'

That was one of grandpas' favorite sayings. And he would repeat it when I would grumble about how little I was making mowing lawns, delivering papers, or any one of the many jobs I had growing up.

Turns out the old fart knew exactly what he was talking about. Although in today's economy, it's more like $4.99 at a time plus shipping and handling.

In my case, it is $4.99 plus processing fees. And I grin every time someone clicks a mouse!

"Daddy..."

I looked up from my laptop and grinned. The girls were laid out in the sun, and Nadia was holding her oil bottle on her ass grinning at me.

I grinned as I got up, I got hard when she slid her legs off the side of the lounger.

"Slut," Tyla said as her sister reached back and spread her cheeks.

"Fuck yesssssss," Nadia hissed as I put my hands on hers and then slid balls deep into her ass.

Nadia grunted on the second fast stroke into her ass. She grunted again when Tyla sat on her back to feed me a banana flavored nipple while her sister got her ass pounded.

They had learned to use flavored oils if they wanted to be nibbled on. If they were in a wild mood there would be actual chocolate and other wonderful flavors dribbled on all sorts of delicious body parts. Occasionally the other sister would help me lick it off.

# # #

I was chatting with a rep, asking about their new app. He would grin and tell me all about how good it was, what it would do, even a bit of how it was done.

He had no clue he was talking to the enemy.

I am proudly a NERD. I look every bit the part, and am totally comfortable with it when I decide to dress and act that way.

I no longer need to, or even do it on a regular basis, but I don't shun it like some do.

- - -

I was a small slight kid growing up. ALWAYS picked last for any sport.

I piddled with all the nerd activities in school. What got my interest back then was computers. I had one of the little Tandy units that used a tape recorder for storage instead of a hard drive in junior high and just went from there.

That was a LONG time ago.

I loved programming, making the computer do what I wanted it to do... most of the time.

There was a small group of us, and we'd trade bits and pieces of code. Occasionally working on bigger projects together.

As I got into high school, computers became more powerful, and eventually something that you could build at home. I was in heaven.

But today a lot of my friends are now using their skills to make money, so the collaboration was totally out the window. I miss those days.

Many of them climbed the ladder and became programmers for large companies and government agencies. I kept plugging away at my little projects, doing my best to remain independent. Selling one program here, another over there. Getting a few contract jobs to fill in the income gap.

I wasn't doing all that bad. I had a small two bedroom duplex, with one bedroom being my computer lab. I drove a six year old truck, and lived in a small town north east of Biloxi.

That was my life for several years until smartphones came along.

I thought I hit it big when a company offered me a HUGE sum for one of my apps.

They in turn took it to one of the smartphone manufacturers who paid them to put it on every fucking one of their phones. The company that bought my app was now run by millionaires!

ASSHOLES!

I dug in deep and wrote a much better version of it with lots of bells and whistles, licensed it instead of selling it, and direct to the manufacturers this time.

The assholes were selling stuff to support their lifestyles while looking for another sucker to sell his app. With the word out on the bulletin boards, they weren't getting any takers.

I bought a small house and a two year old truck and started banking my money while they went down the tubes. Two years later they were out of business and I had a hell of a nest egg.

I learned from their lesson in another way, just because you're high on the hog with an app now, don't expect it to be a forever thing. Two and a half years after they went under somebody knocked my app off the top of the hill.

But I hadn't been idle, I kept plugging away at different apps, licensed a few for some decent residuals for a while, and got into the $.99 business.

Even a simple app is nice if it does what you want, and just about anybody would part with a dollar for it. It was enough to net me a few thousand dollars a month and not have to hardly touch my nest egg.

I did start to come out of my shell a bit, and dress a bit more 'normal'. I had a few nice dates, even a few decent long term girlfriends, but none of them were what I was looking for, specially when they started to PUSH marriage.

Now the one thing I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, about living near the Gulf coast was the bikinis! At any given time, there was always at least one girl in a bikini top, and during various festivals and events that number could get to near one-hundred percent and generally unlined. Fucking Mardi Gras, they switched to body paint!

And since my work was where ever my laptop was until I got down to serious coding, I took advantage of as many of the nearby events as possible.

Spring break and a convention just made it one hell of an expense write off.

I had a fourth floor Oceanside room on the beach in Gulfport, and just enjoyed the smorgasbord of nearly naked women below me.

I'd see a few, and wandered nearby. Most ignored me, a few hollered out and we'd chat a bit, sometimes getting a drink later, a few of those even winding up for a romp in my room.

Other times I'd just sit in the roped off area reserved for hotel guests and just enjoy the scenery. Depends on how energetic I felt and how recently I'd gotten laid.

I had gotten up early enough that I got a table fairly close to the beach rope, and was enjoying a nice breakfast before heading inside to the convention as a few of the lovely ladies made their way out.

I chuckled at a few that just stumbled out and lay out while recovering from last night's hangover. Bikinis a little out of place and a thick towel over the eyes was the giveaway.

Three girls were setting up not too far outside the rope, and just off to my left. I watched them just over the top of my laptop screen.

One of them sported fairly decent sized tits and ass, but not hidden by a large bikini. It wasn't a tiny one by any stretch, but a lot smaller than I would have expected on a girl her size.

Now the two next to her were close to 'drool on' hot. Nice small tits, just big enough to have a nice bounce, and bottoms that if they were any smaller, they'd be g-strings. Not even close to covering rosebuds, and if they sunk too far into those shaved pussies they'd disappear.

Oiling got me a few little glances of the bigger tit woman, and a lot more NICE looks at the two smaller chested women. Several times pushing their tops off the tits to oil, and pulling bottoms aside to oil those smooth mounds.

I decided stay and enjoy the scenery a bit longer before heading into the convention to see what choice bits I could glean from the competition.

I may have to put my external web cam on my laptop tomorrow. The two smaller girls were wearing their bottoms up on their hip bones leaving a NICE gap between bare mounds and bikinis.

I made my first rounds in the convention, talking to a few and setting a few more up for the next couple of days.

I did wander a bit and enjoy all the cleavage, but I'd had a few big chested girlfriends along the way. Fucking those big tits was okay, but paying the upkeep on them was a bit more than I was looking for. And that's before some of them thought they had to have aftermarket upgrades. Give me a pair I can hold in my hand any day.

I enjoyed my dinner in the little restaurant, glancing out the windows as the sun set. You could tell who had over indulged on the alcohol by how straight they could or couldn't walk. And one of the beer companies was setting up a stage over a bit. I'd wait for a while, then go enjoy a few wet t-shirt cum strip shows.

I enjoyed a lot of topless and a few naked women. Got groped and kissed by a few while I groped a few nice tits and a few tried to entice me to grope a few that I didn't want anything to do with. I don't mind big tits, but most of the big tits out here were fat tits. Not my type.

I wasn't as quick to get down for breakfast, but that was good. The trio was setting up off the other corner of the roped off area, so I took a table right out in the corner, and I remembered my web cam with the zoom lens today.

The views I got as they bent and turned and twisted as they laid things out were fantastic. Once they settled in I zoomed in a bit, and it got even better.

The two smaller chested girls had a little smaller suits on today, and the nipples were standing up nice. The smaller bottoms were held nice and high off their mounds across their hip bones. I got a good look down the bottoms and even got a bit of a slit showing on one of them.

I turned over toward the bigger chested girl, and soon discovered she was a bit older than the other two. Up close, you could see some of the lines and little wrinkles that said she had a few years on them. Not that that would detract from her, I'd put her a few years older than me, and the other two a few years younger, and I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed.

The good and bad today was the way they were turned. I got plenty of bare tit shots as they oiled, but no pussy shots. The older one with darker nipples that stood up proud without the bikini top. The younger ones with light brown nipples that stood just as proud and looked damn delicious. Even with their tops back on, there was still a nice nipple bump in all three.

Saw a bit more cleavage in the convention, got a one nice tidbit I could add to my programs, but that was it. The wet t-shirt contest down the beach a ways that evening was mainly some chubby sorority girls that had no business being topless, much less naked, even if they were cheered on by a bunch of drunken guys.

Just for grins, I changed up breakfast. Put a few Danishes on a plate, grabbed a bottle of OJ, and went walking on the beach.

I chuckled at the evidence around the base of the wet t-shirt stage. Several tops and a few bottoms said a number of girls left the area with little to no clothes.

I was walking back, and the trio was setting up near the center of the roped area, but a little closer to the beach. I slowed to enjoy the view, and slowed a little more for a longer view.

I got down to an empty area, finished my last Danish, and sipped a bit more OJ before turning back. They were pretty well situated, and I stopped a bit away and admired the ocean with them in my peripheral vision.

I took another sip of my OJ, wasn't much left in the bottle.

"I don't bite you know," the larger chested one said.

I turned my head to look directly at her.

"Well, unless you want me to that is."

One of the other two rolled her eyes.

"MOM!" the other exclaimed.

I kept looking at her as I stepped closer, 'Mom' put her several years older than me, and the other two several years younger, a much further spread than I originally thought. "Didn't mean to intrude. Just out for a morning walk and take in the lovely sights before I have to go inside."

The girls had laid back out, everything spread a little for maximum sun. The micro bikinis didn't leave much to the imagination, and it all looked DAMN good.

Mom was sitting back on her elbows not doing anything to hide her chest, and her legs were spread like her daughters. "Wouldn't be out here in a bikini if I didn't want to be looked at."

One of the girls made a noise, I was enjoying the nipples and camel toe buffet behind my sunglasses.

"You going to be out here later and work on your tan?" she continued.

I smiled and chuckled, "No, I have to head inside to the programmer's convention in a little bit."

She arched her back a bit to thrust her tits out a little further, "Been doing it long? Programming I mean."

I smiled inside. I was dressed in my semi-nerd outfit. Light plaid shirt, short cargo pants, and white tennis shoes. I'm nowhere near a virgin lady. I shrugged, "Started off way back when in high school. Been doing it ever since."

She kicked one knee out to emphasize her pussy and scratched the inside of one thigh drawing your eye to her legs and that close by camel toe.

"Well, I have to get inside, it's been a pleasure. Maybe I'll see you out here this evening or tomorrow."

She smiled, "Good possibility." She reached up and began to untie the top string on her bikini and lay down as I walked away. I glanced back just before I went through the gate. The cups were pulled down to just above her nipples. I just smiled at the thought of the wind exposing her tits.

Did fairly well in the convention. Got a few thumb drive samples I could reverse engineer, and one GOOD bit of info on how a company was doing an intro. The sales people clam up in the vendor lounge, but will brag to hell and back in the 'customer' area. Sat through an evening sales pitch to get a demo copy of another nice piece of programming. Don't know if I could actually use any of it, but it was always nice to have a library of how to and how NOT to write better code.

Now before some of you scream and holler, I do not 'steal' code. Code is code is code. It's all a matter of how you put it together. Even if I did get a juicy piece now and then, the chances of it doing what I needed it to do were very damn small. Most of the time it just kept me from chasing dead ends. Once in a while it gave me an idea of what direction to go. The object wasn't to copy, it was to improve, put something better out there. No way in hell a mere copy would make anything more than short term money, and would blackball you in a heartbeat... like the guys that bought my code out from under me.

Having something to run my stuff against for comparison, that was just a bonus.

By the time I made it back to the beach in the evening, the wet t-shirt contest was completely topless and the bottoms were coming off. I did smile at one of the tiny girls with some nice nipple and pussy rings. She really had them moving the way she was dancing.

I had just sat down at a corner table with my breakfast the next morning, when the trio came up to the rope, small bags on each shoulder. All three girls in noticeable bikinis, mom in day glow orange with the girls in green and yellow. And even with all three of them having sheer wraps around their hips, you knew exactly how tiny those bikinis were.

"You didn't make it out last night," Mom said.

I smiled, "No, had a vendor meeting. Didn't get out here until well after sunset."

She smiled, "Buying or selling?"

"Mmmm, more like researching."

She chuckled, and one of the girls was glancing at my plate.

"Where's my manners. Have you three had breakfast? Why don't you join me, my treat." Don't know if they ate or not, but it would get me a lot closer to three hot babes for a while.

"Well um..."

I raised my hand as a waiter was coming by. "Put three more buffet's on my tab for the ladies."

"No problem sir," and kept right on going.

Mom was grinning, "Well if you insist."

I watched them wiggle walk through the gap, and got some nice views of hanging tit as they dropped their bags, mom especially. The silhouette as they went to and came back from the buffet was nice. Mom's hanging tit as she leaned over to sit next to me was the icing on the cake.

We had just dug in, the girls a little faster, when one of their phones dinged. She snatched it up, then grinned at mom, "Briana's just down the beach, can we..."

Mom groaned and rolled her eyes.

The girls jumped up giggling and squealing and dashed off before she had a chance to actually say no. Mom sat there with her mouth open. She turned to me, "Sorry about that..." her mouth dropped. "I never..."

I smiled and put my hand out, "Winfield, Win to my friends."

She nodded her head, "I'm Melika, the squealer was Nadia, the giggler Tyla."

I chuckled, "Well, nice to make your acquaintance."

She smiled, "Likewise. So when do you have to get into the convention. I don't want to keep you from anything."

I was glad I had my sunglasses on, she was jiggling and moving so nicely in the morning sun, turning every so often to put her nipples in NICE profile. "I'm not in any big hurry this morning. Have two more days of convention not including today."

We resumed breakfast, each taking a bit of what the girls left behind. I was taking her body in, and evidentially I wasn't keeping my end of the conversation up. "I have something in me teeth?"

"Huh?"

"You were kinda staring."

I smiled, "Sorry, I guess I'm just having a little trouble reconciling you being old enough to be a mother of two."

She beamed, I think there was a bit of blush working its way up behind that tan... oh yeah, and now her nipples really STOOD UP. "How old do you think I am?"

I opened my mouth, but had the sense to close it before I spoke.

She rolled her eyes. "No really. You thought I was too young to have kids, so you're safe there. How old do you think I am?"

I sighed, then took an OBVIOUS scan down her body. I think her nipples stood up a little more, couldn't see much below her belly, but I remember her laid back with legs slightly spread from yesterday. "I originally put you a few years older than me, so late twenties."

Melika squealed and jumped into my lap kissing me. "Oh you darling man!" and kissed me some more. Then she jumped back to her seat and the blush was back. "Sorry."

I smiled, "Just stay a little longer before you jump out of my lap next time."

She gasped, then grinned and dug in, hiding behind eating.

We chatted a bit. Me telling her I grew up in Mobile, but moved out in the country near Latimer.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
123456...9