Step Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted a bit the next day, and Rocky showed me some of the other pieces he'd salvaged from the forest. I made him an offer, he readily accepted. I would imagine the ear piercing scream from Kristi was when he told her.

I still had the old house, and hadn't decided what to do with it. It was only two bedrooms... with an unfinished walkout half basement and a two and a half car garage.

I'd advance him the money for more resin and some bits and pieces for a few simpler projects. If they sold as fast as he thought they would, and I tended to believe him from Melika's reaction to the desk, they could rent the house at a reasonable rate, and I'd let him push the first three months' rent into a balloon on the fourth to get the project under way.

He had two coffee tables laid out the next day. One with two long pieces, and one with three smaller but had some lovely wood grain in them. By that evening he had them poured.

With the high humidity he wanted to give them an extra day to cure completely, but they were set enough to take them inside and get a few good pictures to post on line.

He had a bidding war on both of them, and Kristi was bug eyed as the numbers rose. When the bidding quit, those two brought in more than half the months' rent and utilities at the old house. I reached in my pocket and pulled my keys out to take the old house key off to give to him.

Kristi decided the boys were going to spend the weekend with grandma while they 'checked out' the new house.

Melika announced she was spending the weekend here with me and the computer room was being locked.

The girls rolled their eyes.

And there was no lock on the computer room door.

It was a nice weekend. It took until Saturday afternoon before Melika quit trying to put clothes back on. She loved being able to lay out on the roof and take a dip in the pool naked, she just didn't appreciate them being so far apart. Down through the house and under out to the pool and back was a bit of a trek. But damn did that wiggling ass and bouncing tits look good coming and going.

My ogling caused me to have to eat and finger her to several orgasms before turning her over and filling her pussy. I just kept looking and grinning. She took to just sauntering up to me and sitting down on my hard cock, then rolling us to her back.

She refused to admit if the girls razzed her Sunday evening when she got home, but the grin in her voice said either they did, or she just tormented them walking bow legged.

Things settled down. Being here, there were always a million little things to do or change or update. Upgrading the window film to cut down on the heat gain was a big priority.

Melika rolled her eyes when I tried to explain the security camera access for the computer room. I wound up writing a little app just for that so she didn't have to hunt through all the various cameras.

I broke down and bought a tux, Melika felt it necessary to go along to make sure I got a good one. She also felt it necessary to follow me into the dressing room to make sure she could get it off easily.

She rolled her eyes when I said I needed to do the same for her dresses. She shrugged the shoulder straps off and it puddled around her feet. I grinned and dropped to my knees to lick her pussy as I grabbed her ass.

She screeched, slapped her hand over her mouth, and came in mine. After seeing the knowing grin from the sales girl, I wasn't allowed on any more dress shopping trips.

I made a few inquiries on getting from the roof to the pool, the pool guy grinned. "How fast do you want to get down there?"

We both laughed when he mentioned a slide. He grinned when I asked if there was any particular brand of slide that had a 'problem' stripping bikini's off'.

"It's not the slide, it's how they hit the water."

With the prices of the new ones, I started watching the surplus sites for slides and exterior metal stairs.

The used stairs weren't all that difficult to find, but I learned the hard way to cover the metal stair treads with wood, those suckers got HOT in the all-day sun.

The girls were happy to have semi direct access from the roof to the pool, and were making much more frequent visits, quite often with a few girlfriends.

I put an outside bell on the roof and a doorbell button at the bottom of the stairs. The video of the girls scrambling for towels and tops when I came up was hilarious. None of them were brave enough to go bottomless, but they did roll them down quite a ways.

The girls were PISSED! Melika and I took a long weekend to Vegas... and came back married.

We had been seeing each other exclusively, me spending a lot of weekends at her place, and her some at mine. Probably a seventy thirty mix if you didn't count my programming binges. She had at least learned to just set a plate or a drink beside me and not say anything. Being held up by a slippery naked woman after a particularly long session was one break I enjoyed and yet barely remember.

I made it to most of her events, driving into town and usually spending the night there.

The girls had started the unofficial 'Out in the Boonies' sorority. They had a number of friends that weren't into the sorority thing, but liked to get together. They would come out from time to time and have a bit of a party. If I was going to be in town with Melika, they'd try and stretch it to a weekend thing.

But I had one hard and fast rule. NO drinking and driving. If you were going to party hard, you crashed someplace here instead of driving home.

And I was enjoying the parties remotely. I had installed a few more cameras pointing out from the roof edge. The girls were thrilled when I showed them the IR footage of the wildlife after dark. But every one of those cameras also had one pointing in, and every camera had mics. I usually left the sound off, but they did record.

The girls had a little smaller gathering, them and five others. They were all HOT women, and one of them had a set of DDD's at least. But she also had a bit of a roll starting around her belly. Personally, Nadia and Tyla were the hottest of the group, slim and just enough chest and ass to jiggle with every step. Watching them come up the steps from the pool was a vision. I was thinking of finding a spot to watch their asses as they came up from below.

I had the four cameras at the top around the loungers synced and the sound up watching the past weekend's recording. Slowly stroking my cock as they oiled and talked and giggled.

Now Shae and Shevon didn't really need to work on their tan, they had it naturally. But faint tan lines on a dark brown woman are fucking HOT. The almost black nipple and areola just making the lines that much more noticeable. Not that any of them had much of a tan line to begin with.

Five coeds oiling their tits is more than any man can take. When Arlene used both hands on each of her monsters I let loose and tried to flood the trash can. I need to remember to go see how they look under water.

They had kicked back spreading for maximum sun. "God, I wish my dad was as cool as yours. He'd be having a fit knowing I was having a drink and laying out naked with my girlfriends. And your dad even knows we're lying out like this." Laci said waving a hand toward the other girls all naked and glistening.

Tyla sighed. "Yeah, it's nice to get out here. Mom used to want to go to the beach a lot, but lately she's been so into all the social stuff."

"Mmmm, not me. This is heaven out here, just listening to nature and soaking up the sun." she grinned, "And your dad isn't too hard on the eyes either."

I grinned.

Tyla grinned.

Luci grinned, "You slut, perving on your step dad!"

Tyla was blushing even under her tan, "He's not my step dad, he's just mom's husband."

Luci wasn't buying it. "You are, you're perving on your step dad. He got a nice package in there does he?"

Tyla tried not to grin.

"You did, you got a good look at him."

Tyla gasped, "Not a good look."

"But a good enough look." He eyes flashed open, "That's why you got that little yellow bikini isn't it?"

"Noooooo."

She grinned, "That good? How'd you get a peek?"

She grinned, "He had to come in and pee while I was showering."

"And he just..."

"No, he dashed out to the other bathroom, but..." she had an ear to ear grin and I was getting hard again remembering one of the girls in the shower. Now I knew who it was.

"So did he?..."

She shrugged, "Don't know, he was in one of his programming zones, so who knows what he saw or if he even remembers it."

Shampoo running down perky tits standing straight out and jiggling as she lathered. Legs slightly spread, shaved mound and pussy looking like they were just about to open. Noooooo, why would I ever remember a vision like that?

"And since then?"

Nadia cackled, "He's a guy. He'll look given half a chance."

Arlene chuckled, "And even more then. You perving on him too?" she asked Nadia.

"Nooo, but I've heard all about it."

"Nadia!" Tyla exclaimed. "What about...?"

They got off into a discussion of boys I had no clue about.

I switched to the underwater cams and enjoyed myself. Even Nadia and Tyla moved a bit underwater, but Arlene's DDD's were simply amazing. Moving and swinging with every little move but in the slow underwater motion, her decent nipples standing up hard and proud in the cool water. When she swam by one of the cameras, side on and hanging alternatively as she passed, I lost another load into the trash and managed to crawl into the shower and drop into bed.

I dropped off remembering and probably dreaming of Tyla in the shower.

I woke to memories of Melika and I in the shower. Soaping each other up, fucking her pussy bent over, or up against the wall, or carrying her to bed and laying her back, having to support her to the shower to start all over again. I stroked one out dreaming of shooting a large load all over her tits. Something that had yet to happen, but well worth dreaming about.

- - -

The girls were making more and more trips out, Melika less and less. I would guess I was going her way more than eighty percent of the time now. Most of that to accompany her to various events and functions. She was really starting to dig in on me moving into town and selling my house. I was doing my best to ignore or deflect those arguments.

They did all come out for the pool surprise. I had picked up a big water slide on the surplus auction. It was a foot short of the roof when 'properly installed'. Rusty built a nice step down platform.

It was 'properly installed' to sit a bit lower in the water to 'assist' in the loosening of bikini tops. I put a camera at the opposite end to catch the underwater views. I had to add a second one with a zoom lens after reviewing the naked pool pics of the girls and their friends. The instinct to spread legs to slow down also had a lovely effect of spreading pussy lips.

My girls didn't spread all that much, Melika's pussy spread so nicely, and she would hold her legs spread a bit before recovering and swimming to the stairs, the light shining down through the water like it did when she was spread on my bed for me to nibble on.

I lost a big load watching Arlene. Her lips spread and her pussy opened, like 'able to shove a decent dildo in there no problem' open. I chuckled on her third run. Evidentially she liked the full feeling. She was holding her pussy open as she hit the bottom, and the look on her face after a few open pussy runs said she came at least once.

Of course, along the way I had a few of my 'programming zombie' episodes. The sandwich on a plate appearing beside me no longer had me trying to jump out of my shorts. And seeing Melika or the girls on the monitor laid out on the patio wasn't a mind jolting surprise anymore. Usually topless, and occasionally when they were on their belly I wasn't sure if that was tiny g-string strings or just a crease in their skin. It did give me a smile and usually necessitate stroking out a load before going back to programming.

I got in some very good tweaks after enjoying the vision of naked women and stroking out a load remembering it.

Oh yeah, and after one of their girlfriends teasing Tyla, I was now 'Daddy' to all of them. Usually said with a grin and a sing song voice. If it was an exaggerated sing song voice with one of them hanging on me it usually meant they wanted something. They wanted to have a spring break party out here.

I hung my head and groaned. I had the girls on either side of me holding my arms in their cleavage, and Arlene behind me pressing her monsters to my back, with all three hanging on tight. "You know the rules for drinking, right?"

I had a group of squealing coeds. I got nice cheek kisses from the girls and several of their girlfriends. Arlene and Shae gave me some not so bad kisses on the lips while pressing tits to my chest.

I sent a text to Melika. 'Plan on my being there most of spring break, the girls are kicking me out of my own house to have a party.'

I got a thumbs up emoji. 'And don't forget, we have the fund raiser that Wednesday evening.'

'Little white dress?'

'That's blackmail.'

'Not if it works.'

'You just like it because you can get your hands in it.'

'Yup!'

I got a tongue sticking out emoji back

'That works too!'

I got an rolling eye emoji.

I smiled remembering the first time she wore it with me. A white strapless dress going down to mid-calf. The top hanging on the upper slope of her tits showing a nice bit of cleavage. Just thick enough to not let her dark areola show through, but thin enough to let a nice bit of nipple bump stand out. Slits on either side coming high on her thighs.

When we got back to her place that night, I just bent her over, flipped up the back of her dress, yanked the thong aside and fucked the hell out of a nice wet pussy. The next time I stayed over and the girls weren't around she modeled a totally sheer version of it.

It got the same results, and when I had recovered, she kneeled down and sucked me off to jack me into her cleavage. In a moment of weakness, I had told her of my fondness for cumming on tits. I was barely recovered and had to lay her back and watch her cum covered tits bounce as I fucked her pussy a third time.

Melika had to help me to the shower, and was a total tease lathering her own body in front of me. I still barely had the energy to make it to bed. I had a wild animal when I woke her by licking, and then fingering her pussy to a screaming orgasm. She still gives me dirty looks when I tease her ass during her orgasm. It sends her to the moon, but she hasn't yet come to grips with it. It will be so terrible to tease her ass until she does.

I went down and turned on the two refrigerators at the bottom of the pool steps. The girls could put a little in the one in the kitchen, and put all the reserves down here.

Friday mid-day I was invaded by a dozen coeds. Shorts and bikini tops as they laid claim to the bedrooms. The rest would have to crash on the couches and loungers. Tyla and Nadia claiming my bedroom.

Well, I hadn't planned on leaving until tomorrow morning, but oh well. I got a hug and a cheek kiss each, and headed down the road into town.

I was about half way there when another brainstorm hit me. I pulled into a convenience store parking lot and started scribbling. It was something simple and yet possibly a good idea. A few pages of notes and flow charts and I was heading back to the house.

There were some screeching girls as I came through, but I was headed to the big rig and dug in.

I had been at it a while, and realized I was rehashing an old idea that wouldn't go away. I had done this many times over the years, it was my Eleanor.

All of a sudden, I realized I had to PISS! I fast walked to the bathroom, sighing as I flooded the bowl. I heard a noise, and realized Tyla was standing naked and wet in the shower to my right. She must have just finished as I came in. I was able to tuck myself away and head out before I got hard, turning toward the shower on my way out to take in her glistening body but making like I didn't notice.

I sat back at my computer suddenly wishing I had put cameras in the bedrooms and shower. I also realized it was Wednesday afternoon. I was supposed to be escorting Melika to the fund raiser tonight. And right on cue, the indicator light popped up on the camera above me. She was checking on me.

I was exhausted and didn't really want to go in the first place, so I took a swig of my energy drink and began pecking away at the keyboard, damn glad the camera couldn't see the monitor.

The light on the camera went out shortly after.

I sat back and stared at the program. Pulling up the several other failed versions. I grinned, and pulled up some of the cameras around the house. Maybe I'd get some naked coed inspiration!

They weren't naked, well most of them weren't

The girls were spread out on the roof, a little over a dozen, and all but Nadia and Tyla had bottoms on and tops close by. Tyla and Nadia were laying with legs facing the camera. I had one of my rare views right up between their spread legs. Totally bare glistening mounds and pussy.

I was HARD.

The conversation seemed to be a bit animated, so I turned the sound up.

"...can you just lay there like that? He could come up the stairs at any time."

Nadia snorted. "Please. He's so engrossed in his programming he wouldn't hear a bomb go off next to him."

"You could walk up to him stark naked and spread eagled and he wouldn't see you when he's like this," Tyla said.

"Yeah right," the girl said.

Tyla just smiled.

Her mouth dropped open and several of the girls cackled. "You have! You slut. You paraded around your Dad naked haven't you?"

"Who me?"

The girl raised her drink, "I dare you, do it again. Go down naked to your Dad."

Nadia made a noise. "That's nothing, we could all walk behind him and he'd never see us with his eyes on the monitor."

"Then take him something, something that will get his attention off the computer a bit."

"And what do I get if I do?"

She grinned, "I'll eat you to orgasm."

Tyla made a noise, "Ha, I'm going to get that anyway. Make it three."

Arlene cackled.

Tyla's head snapped around. "And you Jill off in my face while she's doing it."

Shae was giggling. "She called your bluff bitches. Put up or shut up time."

I grinned, coeds with a bit of alcohol can be interesting if they think they are alone. The sign is at the gate, but most people just take it for granted that camera box is the only one.

The girl was being stared at. "And if he notices you, what do I get?"

"I'll get my strap on out and do your ass. Arlene still has to Jill off, but on your face."

There were cackles all around, but it was a deal.

I brought up a program screen and began pecking away as everybody but my girls put their bikinis on. They stayed deliciously naked. I killed the security monitor as they started down the stairs.

I could see a few of them sticking their heads around the edge of the door in the monitor reflection while I heard somebody making a sandwich in the kitchen. One of them got brave enough to stand in the doorway and shake her bikini covered tits at me.

I kept pecking away.

I watched Tyla walk in slowly, sandwich on plate, hips swinging. She stopped with legs slightly spread, then shook her tits. I barely kept my head towards the monitor.

She leaned over and hung her tits right beside me. I looked at the monitor.

She set the plate beside the keyboard, still bent over tits hanging.

"Thanks," I said grabbing the sandwich and still pecking away one handed. She turned, bent slightly, and shook her cheeks at me, I could make out her rosebud in the reflection. It was a good thing I had my shorts on, I was hard and ready to pop.

1...34567...9