Step Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was originally from Maui, now living in De Lisle.

I got caught staring again. "Sorry."

She smiled, then sighed. "I was a wild child. I knew everything at a young age and didn't listen to anybody. Hooked up with some haole from New York when I was way too young to know better. He left and a month later I discovered he left a little bit of himself behind."

"Damn, sorry..."

She shrugged. "It wasn't good, but I had a big family. And I never would have had Nadia. Tyla is my younger daughter from my late husband."

"Man, that's a tough one."

She sighed, "Craig was killed in a big pileup in Pennsylvania. They said it was quick. The three of us got each other through it. Even after two years, there are times..." she kinda petered out.

After a brief silence I asked, "So what are you doing here if you live in De Lisle?"

"Some old friends of Nadia's are in the area for a last fling before college. So we decided to take a few days." She was talking, but just informing, not conversing.

And since I brought up the dead husband, even if not intentionally. "Well, if you'd like, you could join me for dinner this evening. The girls too if they want."

She looked at me, then took a quick glance at my 'nerd costume'.

I smiled, "I can assure you I clean up just fine. But we can do anything you like. We can do bad spring break on the beach. A decent restaurant in town, or even here at the hotel's main restaurant if you have a nice dress with you."

She chuckled at the 'bad spring break', but was looking at me when I mentioned the restaurant here. It was a four star restaurant and it had a dress code. "Um, we planned on a fancy evening out, so we brought some nice dresses..."

I stood and took one of my generic nerd cards from my pocket. Micro-perf Wal-Mart specials printed on a laser jet with my name and phone number on it, handing it to her as I stood. "Well think on it, and text me if you want to go. I'll leave you in peace until your girls return." She smiled at that. "And I'll go lurk in the convention." That made her chuckle.

I was going to say I probably wouldn't hear from her, but I caught a reflection in the glass. She still had my card in her hand, she was looking my way, and she was smiling. Okay, I raised my odds to better than fifty-fifty.

I did much better than expected today. While one of my competitors was gone, I managed to get a demo copy of his software from his stand in, and I made three contacts to possibly license some of mine.

I also got a text from Melika that she and the girls would be delighted to join me for dinner. We agreed on six, and I made the reservation.

Well hell, that meant I had to go back to the room, and not only get out of my nerd outfit, but step up to the better than average costume. I brought a nice suit to every one of these just in case I had to do a business meeting on the fly.

So instead of partially drying my hair and not worrying about bed head, I actually combed it out before it could set. Shaved, a dash of cologne, slipped my suit on, and headed down to the restaurant.

I was admiring three very fine asses in three very nice dresses with three very nice slits showing some VERY nice legs. I had seen them practically naked on the beach, but in those dresses, they were just plain HOT.

It was about five till when I stepped up behind them. "Have you been waiting long?"

They turned, "Not to..." then Melika froze. "Winfield?"

I smiled and put my finger to my lips, "Shush, I'm in costume."

Her eyes were bugged out and the mouth was moving but nothing was coming out. The girls were grinning at seeing her speechless.

I took her hand and kissed the back, then led them to the maître d'. "Bullard, party of four."

By halfway to the table, she had regained most of her composure. "Contacts?" she asked softly.

"Lasik," I grinned.

It took her a moment to realize the glasses I had on today were fakes, plain glass lens'. She grinned and shook her head.

The girls had their heads on a swivel. It was a nice restaurant, but I saw trouble sitting in the corner, several of them in fact. And when Andy shielded his eyes to look out at the restaurant, and pointed me out to Jimmie, I had to nip it in the bud.

Virtually every bar and restaurant in the area has a Jazz band of some sort in regular rotation. These yahoos happened to be here tonight.

I stood and partially bowed to the girls, "I'll be right back."

I was approaching the raised area for the band just as they were finishing a number.

"If it ain't Winnie the Pooh."

I sighed, gonna be that way is it, "Well hello Andrew." Imitating his mother when she was pissed at him.

The guys chuckled.

"Just play nice tonight, and maybe I'll even get a pretty lady to dance with me."

They chuckled.

"Man, you take all the fun out of it. I about have Thunderstruck down, and Jimmie's been itchin' to have a go at Wipe Out." Jimmie played a little of the drum rift softly.

I shook my head as they laughed. I walked back to the table still shaking my head. The bad part is, given the chance, Andy would flip that big string bass up sideways on his knee and go to town. Jimmie would have a tough time deciding between Wipe Out and Hot for Teacher.

Get a few more guys and some beer in them, and there was no telling if you were going to get rock, jazz, classical, or a bad mix of all three, out of them. Country would get you booted from the house.

"What did you do?" Melika asked.

I smiled, "Just saying hi, the bass player is a friend of a friend."

She gave me the eye, but didn't ask more.

It was only a little lie. He was the big brother of an old girlfriend, and he thought she was crazy for dumping me. Her new boyfriend had her listening to rap.

We enjoyed a nice meal and good conversation. The girls were looking at colleges, Melika dreading getting back into the workforce 'at my age'. I lamented a little on the ups and downs of writing programs. We had just finished our meal and ordered dessert, when I heard just a hint of Wipe Out, then a soft slow jazz number started.

Jimmie was daring me.

I stood and reached for Melika's hand, "Would you like to dance?"

She was surprised, then smiled, "I'd love to."

As we walked to the floor, and since we were the only ones out there, the guys slowed the tempo, then sped up as I took Melika in my arms.

She snickered, "Friends huh?"

"How's that go, 'With friends like that...'"

She smiled, then took her hand from mine and put both of hers around my neck. Andy made noises with his bass. Get him in a good mood, and he could practically make that bass talk. I heard Melika giggle.

They made a little extra flourish at the end, I turned to the band and scratched my nose with my middle finger.

We ate dessert, and they started in on a not so fast song... with a hint of a thunderstruck intro.

Just to show them, I took Nadia onto the dance floor. Andy actually lost a note seeing me with a hot young babe on the floor. It wasn't a cuddly song, but it wasn't a fast mover.

They went into another slightly slower song, so I finished the round with Tyla, and actually dancing slower than the music said I should and holding her close just to piss them off.

I grinned when they gave up and let Jake have a nice long trumpet solo salute to Louis Armstrong.

He got a nice round of applause before they took a break.

I made a bathroom run, and by the time I returned, Nadia and Tyla were gone.

"I take it we've been abandoned."

Melika grinned, "More like shunned. Too much adult exposure is bad for the teenagers."

I kicked my head back laughing. "Yes, they have to get all the fun in while they still know everything."

We got another nice slow dance in, and the guys extended the song a bit. We went for a walk on the beach. Melika giggled when I stroked her calves as I took her heels off. She snickered discovering my tie was a clip on.

We both chuckled at the slightly to well inebriated kids on the beach. I got a nice soft kiss just before we got back to the hotel.

Melika was NOT happy with her daughters, they took the car. I chuckled and asked the valet to call Melika a Lyft or Uber. I slipped him a twenty and asked for a nice car. 'Give me five minutes.'

In four minutes, there was a lovely young lady pulling in with a shiny black Edge. I gave her another twenty to make sure Melika had a nice trip back to her hotel. It was not far, so her actual fare would have been a minimum.

I chuckled the next morning. Nadia and Tyla were wearing DARK sunglasses and holding their heads, coffee only. Melika joined me for a biscuit and gravy breakfast. The girls decided to go layout and put the extra towels over their faces instead of being near food.

"Late night?" I asked.

"Early morning," came back the grinning reply. "And they still have to go get the car. I made them pay for the ride over here."

I grinned, "Bad mommy, baaaad mommy."

She shrugged, "At least they had the sense not to drive."

I had to agree, "There is that at least."

We chatted a bit, and she asked about the convention. I tried to describe it, but a programmer's convention is part seminar, part tech. "And if I took you in there, I'd totally blow my cover. There's no way in hell they'd believe I landed a hot babe dressed like this."

Her mouth dropped open, the she stood up and ooooozed into my lap. Turned my head and laid one hell of a kiss on me. Took me a moment to react, then I slowly let my hand drop to her ass, no reaction. I gave her ass a firm squeeze. She squeaked into our kiss, then wrapped her arm behind my neck and pressed her chest into mine.

I brought my other hand up her side, stopping just below bra line. "Dinner again this evening?"

She was grinning and the eyes were twinkling.

"Without the teenagers?" I asked.

"Your choice."

I got a soft kiss.

"I only brought the one nice dress."

I shrugged, "We can go just about anywhere. Pop in at the A&W if you want to go old school."

She giggled, "Oh, I haven't been to an A&W in years. Are there any around here?"

"Not too far away, and I even drove my pickup truck here."

"You got a deal mister." I got another nice kiss before she looked at the beach and the girls, "I better get out there and flip them before they get too crispy on one side." She let me up, and once I stood, I got a body kiss. "I'll text you the hotel info later."

I grinned, "That works also."

It took her a minute to figure out what she said, her eyes flashed, she turned RED, grabbed her bag and dashed out to the girls.

I grinned watching hung over girls roll and put their asses in the air before dropping back to their towels.

Today was interesting. Next to last day meant those that didn't fill their quotas were looking to make sales. They'd have been pissed if they knew I was selling instead of buying.

There was a LOT more cleavage, bra fabric, and nipple bumps out today as well. I just strolled and... observed. I had never gotten on the 'big money treadmill', and had no intention of doing so now.

I got the text for the hotel info, and a selfie Malika took in the mirror in the darkened hotel room of herself in a button up shirt with the tails tied and a pair of denim shorts. I knew she was in the hotel, just on the edge of the mirror I could see one of the girls sprawled on the bed in her thong, and only her thong. Eighteen year old tits can really stand up nice.

I left the convention a little early. I wanted to swing by and get the truck washed before I picked Melika up. It wasn't bad, but I live out in the country, so it had a thin layer on it.

I texted her I was on my way, and she was jogging up to the truck as I pulled in. I grinned, if the jiggling bouncing chest as she jogged to the truck didn't tell you she had lost the bra, the nipples standing out and the areola shadow let you know in no uncertain detail that they were unencumbered.

I got a nice kiss before she scooted back over to her seat and buckled her belt. Almost made me wish for an old school bench seat.

And since I had lifted the truck just a little, 6" kit and some nice big mud tires, I parked at the end and we used a table. It was a toss-up, the nice profile of jiggling tit and nipple in the truck, or the straight on view of dark areola and nipple bump.

We enjoyed a nice meal out, and chatted about anything and everything. I enjoyed walking behind her back to the truck, and opened her door for her.

Melika turned and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled close, as in knees to tits rammed against me close. I put my arms around her and then one hand behind her neck and leaned in for a nice kiss.

Her arms cinched around my neck and the tongue came out for battle while I felt her pussy grind against me. She pulled back from me, and ducked her head a little, "To be continued?"

I chuckled, "Your hotel or mine?"

She looked at me grinning, "Two teenagers with their own room cards?"

That made me laugh, "Ok, mine. I just didn't want you to worry I was trying to take advantage of you."

She grinned, "Worry hell, hoping."

One hand dropped to her ass and squeezed, the other slipped up between us to cup a tit and roll a nipple.

She pulled herself to me trapping my hand on her tit, "That's a start," she murmured, then pulled in tight the rest of the way and tried to ram her tongue down my throat as she ground her tit into my hand.

The hooting and whistling behind me just egged her on.

She pushed back and moaned as I put a hand on her ass to 'help' her up into the truck.

Melika untied the shirt tails letting it drop to barely cover her nipples, then leaned over and groped my hard cock letting that lovely left tit drop out. I felt it necessary to cup and squeeze it to protect it. It needed a lot of protecting.

She grinned at the kid running valet as he almost fell on his face, she had only closed the shirt enough to cover her nipples. I was encouraged to protect both of those tits in the elevator.

She was shucking her shirt as the door closed. The shorts and thong were going down while I was taking my shirt off. I barely managed to kick my shoes off as she was dropping my jeans and shorts.

This was no playing around. Melika opened and took me in as far as she could, pressing me to the back of her mouth, humming as she tried to get me in further.

I was getting close.

Then it was 'Katie bar the doors' as she wrapped her hand around what she couldn't suck in and went to town. Sucking and slurping as her hand worked my cock like it had never been worked.

"Close," I managed to croak out and put a hand on top of her head and nudged back giving her an out.

She didn't want out, she very much wanted in. She shifted one hand to my ass and began jamming me to the edge of her throat.

I went to my toes and unloaded, spasming into a wild sucking mouth. When she gave me a break, I collapsed to the floor. Even as I fell to my back, she didn't let my cock go. Picking up speed making me twitch and spasm, giving her every last drop I had as my eyes closed.

"God I needed that," I heard beside me.

I grinned, "Teenagers cramping your love life?"

"You have no fucking idea."

I rolled to her, cupping her tit and lightly licking her nipple. Kissing softly up to her neck.

Melika stopped me. "Oh no you fucking don't. I've been pussy footing around the girls for too long. I expect to be fucked over and over again, and I'd be disappointed if I'm not sore and bow legged by morning."

She rolled us to my back and attacked my cock again. That juicy pussy above my face certainly helped. She pulled off my cock screeching when I pulled up enough to run my tongue through her pussy. A couple more licks, and she practically sat on my face screaming and cumming.

I rolled us over and turned to keep nibbling, but stuck two and then three fingers in her pussy, the legs were flailing as she came over and over.

Melika grabbed my head, "ENOUGH, GET UP HERE AND FUCK MY GOD DAMN CUNT !"

I was pulled up, only stopping long enough to line me up, before she pulled me the rest of the way as her legs locked behind me. The guttural groan as I hit balls deep was fucking hot. Feeling her squirm a little to get me just a little deeper, heels in my ass as her pussy clamped down on me. I put my hands directly on her tits and her eyes flashed open.

I began using them to push and pull in and out of her pussy. Her hands came on top of mine to encourage me to continue. When I moved my hands enough to get her nipples between fingers as I fucked her flowing pussy, she kicked her head back in a wail as her legs went into an epileptic froggy fit.

I just kept fucking an orgasming woman, enjoying the fuck out of her, but not really needing to get off after the way she sucked my cock down earlier.

After I don't know how many orgasms, she just collapsed.

I slowed, enjoying the little spasms in her pussy for a bit before rolling off her.

We both sighed. Melika giggled, "Well, that's a start."

I managed to get her to the bed, then stagger to the fridge for a bottle of water. She screeched when a drop of condensation hit her nipple. It took several minutes to let the drop accumulate.

I made it up to her by finger fucking and eating her to several more orgasms. Then I lifted her legs and started in again. Fucking her on her back a bit, then rolling her to her side to straddle one leg. That was good, too good. Watching those tits move as I fucked her spasming pussy did me in. I went into a fog as I unloaded in her.

I rolled behind her with my cock barely in her pussy.

Eventually we staggered to the shower. Seeing her grinning as she lathered her tits had the desired effect. I bent her over, driving into her as she grabbed the grab bar. When she started cumming I just pushed her against the wall and got in a few more good strokes before I emptied into her again.

We stood there under the water until we were in danger of getting pruney.

I was damn glad I got a room with two beds, the other one was a mess. We collapsed, drifting off with her in my arms.

I woke in the night with Melika spooned in front of me and my hard on between her cheeks. I shifted back and slid into her wet pussy. She woke on the second stroke, and put her hand on my ass so encourage me. I gave her the best I could with us on our sides. Cumming, panting, and drifting back to sleep with my cock still in her.

I slipped out of bed to the shower. I was a bit tender. I grinned when I heard Melika groan as she got up. She tried to tease me in the shower, but she hissed as she rinsed her pussy.

"Sore and bow legged?"

Her head snapped up, then she grinned. "Yes and to be determined." She growled when I bumped her ass with my hard on. She grinned as I put on my nerd costume. I grinned when she pulled her bikini bottoms up and hissed as she pulled it tight against her pussy. She shook her tits at me before we left the room.

I smiled as I walked behind her to the elevator. Not sure if you'd call it bow legged, but she did have an interesting gait to her this morning.

It was downright hilarious when we got down for breakfast. The girls were scolding their mom and reading her the riot act for not being home for curfew, for going out with boys all night long getting up to who knows what.

The girls were silent and open mouthed when I leaned over and gave Melika a long deep kiss. I pulled back to whisper in her ear, "So would it be a bit overboard if I slipped your top aside and tweaked your nipple?"

I could hear the grin in her voice, "Not for me, but you might give the girls a stroke."

I gave her neck a quick kiss then a light nip. I'm not sure if the moan was for the nip or just to antagonize the girls. But I was grinning all day long.

123456...9