Step Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a few more contacts, had a tentative agreement on one of my apps, and enjoyed the hell out of a sales girl doing her best to accidentally fall out of her top trying to sell me theirs. I let her get to her areola showing before I backed off. She wasn't happy at her efforts not having the desired outcome.

I texted her, 'Dinner tonight? For two or four?'

'Change of plans courtesy of teenagers. Have to head home. Call me later?'

'Sure thing.'

I wrapped things up, tossed my bag in the truck and headed home. Not a long drive, but the afternoon traffic made it longer.

Driving almost on auto pilot. Since I don't listen to the radio and such when I drive, my mind kinda goes into neutral, and occasionally I have a brilliant thought. Or a not so brilliant thought, or more often a totally stupid idea that takes me months to realize just how stupid the idea actually was.

Today was one of the three, only time will tell.

I was a little over a mile from the house when it popped in. I pulled over at the first spot I could get off the road and grabbed my notebook. At first I was scribbling like mad, then flipping back a few pages and began flow charting it out.

I had learned to leave a few pages in between for the bits and pieces that pop in during the flow of things.

I wrote and scribbled, NEVER erasing anything, only crossing it out. Back and forth, idea and diagram until I felt I had enough of it down I could flesh out the rest later.

I looked up, the sun was almost down. I hit a drive through knowing I wouldn't have time to even pop something in the microwave.

I scribbled a bit more while I waited in line.

I barely finished the food off by the time I got home. The big rig was already powered up remotely. I tossed my stuff on the counter and headed straight for it, grabbing an energy drink from the fridge beside the monitor banks.

My world was the code on the screen. It flowed and moved and lived in front of my eyes. Taking a few glances at my notes and flow charts. Scribbling things in the margins to improve it as I worked. Stopping to get up to hit the bathroom every once in a while, wishing I could figure out how to operate the big rig from in here.

I dozed off, and came to with a brilliant twist to add! Backtracking, massaging, adjusting...

"Hey Win."

I jumped knocking my drink all over the carpet. "Jesus Christ Gordy, how many times do I have to tell you not to sneak up on me like that!"

"You didn't answer the bell or the knock."

"And that means leave me the fuck alone! I have a hot one going!"

"I know, I sat behind you on the highway for an hour and a half."

"So why the hell are you bothering me if you know?"

"Had to, official wellness check. Some lady over in De Lisle was afraid something happened to you. You weren't answering your phone."

"Ah fuck."

He was grinning.

"Tell her you checked on me, and I should have this banged out by Monday, Tuesday at the latest."

He chuckled as he turned. "It's Friday," he said just before he walked out the door.

I looked at my watch, then noticed the carnage of energy drink cans around my chair. Fuck. I was going to go text Melika, when I saw something in the monitor and sat down to flesh it out.

I had it pretty well fleshed out. I waded through the cans and groaned. My watch said it was Monday afternoon. I called in pizza, Ron would leave it on the counter by the cash if I didn't answer the door, and headed for the shower to wash a few hundred layers off.

I nearly fell asleep in the shower.

I wolfed down half the pizza, tossing the other half in the fridge, and fell into bed.

I got up a few times to hit the bathroom, finish the pizza, and drop back into bed.

It was Thursday mid-morning. My texts and voice mail were full. Melika went from worried to pissed, to way off the charts pissed.

I sighed and sent her a text. 'The programming zombie begs your forgiveness, or at least a chance to explain. Dinner at the place of your choosing, for two or four.'

'MY PLACE, TOMORROW, 6:30'

'Address?'

'FIGURE IT OUT MR. COMPUTER WIZ'

Ouch, guess there will be a bit of ass kissing involved. Gordy barely contained his laugh, but gave me her address. I drove down and past in the car just to make sure I had the right address. Then I went home to clean up my carnage. I have learned to keep a roll of lawn and leaf size trash bags around. I almost had to get a second bag this time.

- - -

I got the Nautilus washed, put some decent clothes on... and showed up about fifteen minutes early.

The girls were coming out as I came to the door.

Nadia - "How's your health insurance?"

Tyla - "Is your will up to date?"

I sighed, I was glad I decided to stop and grab some flowers.

I was going to knock, the door flung open as I raised my hand.

"IN!"

I walked slowly, I heard two distinct chuckles behind me as the door closed. It no more clicked and I was ATTACKED! I had Melika plastered to me with her arms around my neck trying to crush me while putting her tongue down my throat.

I dropped the flowers and grabbed the ass. I couldn't pull her any closer, she was already grinding her pussy onto my hardening cock.

When we broke for air, I had to pull back and look at her wondering what the hell was going on.

"I got a call from Officer Wilkens. He explained a bit." She sighed, then began slapping my shoulders, "But you still scared the hell out of me!"

I managed to corral the hands and pull her to me. Melika cuddled, then moved me toward the living room, pushed me to the couch, and cuddled right back in. I kissed the top of her head.

She lightly slapped my shoulder without moving from under my chin, "You really are an ass you know?"

I sighed, "I kinda lose track of time a little when I get in the groove."

That made her pull her head out and glare at me, "Kinda... a little?"

I cupped her jaw and lightly kissed her lips, she tucked her head back under my chin. "It's just the way I am. I get an idea and run with it. Everything else becomes a blur until I have it where I want it."

"That's what the first cop I talked to said. You were on a programming binge and to give you a week or two." She sighed, "But you weren't answering your fucking phone!" got another slap on the shoulder to emphasize that last bit.

"Sorry, I barely eat and sleep when I'm like that. I have a fridge of energy drinks beside the computer, and the bathroom is right across the hall."

Melika made a noise, "What, you haven't just had a stool installed in front of the computer?"

"Nah, my legs go numb if I sit there too long."

She snorted, then giggled.

"Most of my friends know what's going on. They'll check with Gordy or one of the other guys on the force. Who will in turn make a quick check without disturbing me."

She snickered, "He said he about had to pull you off the ceiling when he checked on you."

"Uh huh." I nipped her neck making her squeak. "So, should I put you in the friend category?"

Melika rolled us to her back and wrapped her arms around my neck, "I sure as hell hope so."

I couldn't answer, my lips were busy. Soon our hands were busy getting each other's clothes off. She rolled me off long enough to reach back and unhook her bra, and squealed when I took her skirt and thong off at the same time. It was a long hiss and then groan as I put my tongue to work between her wet lips.

That didn't last long, I was being drug up between spread legs to a wet pussy. No extra lubrication necessary. We both groaned as I bottomed out in her. We were motionless only a moment, then the passion overtook us.

Before we realized it we were a fucking storm, both trying to pull the other deeper. Then screaming out in orgasm as I filled her spasming pussy. Dropping down to my elbows, both of us panting hard.

I looked around, but nothing was handy. Melika pushed me aside, cupped her pussy, and scooted to the bathroom. I had to grin at the clothes thrown all over the room.

I heard the shower start.

"What the fuck you waiting for, an invitation?"

I grinned and followed the voice. I had to stop and stare a moment as she wetted down, but the scrunchie was being held out to me.

She was rinsed, lathered, and rinsed again. Then I plastered her against the wall as she put her leg behind my ass. It wasn't much, but she sure screams nice when she cums.

We made it back out to the carnage. Melika grinned when she snagged my shorts along with her bra and thong. She also snagged my shirt to put it on but didn't button it. I was grinning as I enjoyed the view.

Supper was some wonderful stew she had in the crock pot. I think I was ambushed. We sat and ate, while I ogled her tits framed by my shirt.

The look on her face when we heard the front door open was priceless. She tried to button my shirt up, it wouldn't even come close to buttoning over her tits. And buttoning it up to under them just made it all the hotter and more apparent that it was my shirt and not hers... well that and I was sitting across from her shirtless.

Nadia came around the corner, "Hey Mom, can..." her eyes were darting between us, then she turned BEET red and dashed off, I'm assuming to her room.

Tyla stuck her head in long enough to confirm her suspicions and then raced off behind her sister.

A few minutes later they both went by, phones to ears making it impossible to look at us in the kitchen, and back out the front door.

She grinned, I chuckled, soon we were both laughing our asses off.

Melika put our plates in the sink. I stepped up behind her to unbutton that shirt and then cup and play with tits and nipples.

She was grinding back against my hard cock, "We keep going like this, and the bed will be a whole lot more comfortable than the counter top."

I reached up to slide my shirt off her shoulders, then kissed her neck, "You talked me into it."

She slithered out of the sleeves and dashed to the bedroom with me hot behind her. She chuckled when I had to stop and take my pants off.

I launched into bed beside her, and we kissed and cuddled a bit as I groped and played with tits.

Melika grinned and turned down to engulf my cock making me gasp in surprise. She was not quite as enthusiastic as that first night, but close. That blow job was short lived though.

A few minutes later she got up grinning and swung a leg over and sunk down on my cock with a guttural groan. There was a little squirming, and then she got into motion. Up and down, twisting and rolling as she got just the right combination.

I couldn't take it, I grabbed her hips and held on tight as I blasted into her pussy. Melika screeched and tried to rip her tits off as she came around me, falling to my chest making us both grunt as she continued to spasm around me, holding on tight as I gripped her ass giving her everything I had.

We panted a bit, then Melika raised her head and looked around, made a noise and rolled off cupping her pussy and scooting to her bathroom, I heard the shower start and stop fairly quickly. I grinned and got 'the look' as she came back with a couple of hand towels to put in the far nightstand.

"I guess I should take it as a good sign you had to go hunting for towels to bring back to bed huh?"

She groaned and lightly beat my chest as I chuckled.

We cuddled and talked.

I told her about my family out west. We email and talk, but we weren't the 'come to dinner every Sunday' kind of family.

She told me about her husband, Tyla's father. He was in real estate, did fairly well. He had the girls' college fund set up quite some time ago. His life insurance paid off the mortgage and cars and such, and left her with a moderate income.

"I can't go out and blow money, but I'm not pinching pennies. I work with a few charities and such. With the girls looking at colleges I'm thinking of going back to work, at least part time just to keep from getting bored."

"I'm probably in the same boat. I have a bit more tucked away and structured because of all the ups and downs of what I do. But I live pretty basic."

"So it may be a while until we can go out to another restaurant like that?" she asked with a grin as she began stroking my cock.

I reached up to cup her tit and roll her nipple. "Nobody I've wanted to take to a nice restaurant like that until recently."

I dropped my mouth to that tit, sliding my hand across to its mate and enjoyed her body for the next half hour or so. I strummed her clit and nipped on her nipple for the first orgasm, and nipped her clit and three finger fucked her pussy and g-spot for the next.

I was going to go for her pussy again...

"Oh no you don't, get that dick in there." She rolled to her knees, then put her shoulders to the bed sticking her ass high, looking over her shoulders grinning.

We both sighed as I slid in nice and slow. Reveling in the silky smoothness of her snug pussy. Bottoming out, then pulling back just a little to bottom out again with my balls against her clit.

I couldn't help it. I tried to take it slow, using nice long deep strokes, but that snug pussy just took over. Soon I had a good grip on her ass and Melika was cumming under me. Just as I was about to unload in her, I put my thumb tip to her ass and pressed slightly.

She screeched in orgasm as her legs shot out straight and locked down on me as I followed her to the bed driving the last of what I had into her now vice like pussy. Melika was still trembling as I rolled from her.

I kept rolling over to grab a towel, she grunted and took it from me as she rolled to her side to put it between her legs. I lightly traced the crack of her butt with my finger. She clenched her butt and damn near tried to snap it off. I just moved to the top of her crack, lightly stroking the cleft.

She reached back and began swatting at my hand, "Stoooopp," she complained, but I could hear the grin in her voice. Her mind and body fighting each other.

I stopped, and just rolled up behind her and reached around to cup a tit. We cuddled a bit more, then headed to the shower. To actually get clean even!

I got dressed, Melika slipped a big t-shirt on and did her best to torment me while she dished up some German Chocolate cake. She had the nerve to rest her thinly covered tits on the table on either side of her plate. She snickered at my losing my train of thought several times though our conversation.

I was walked to the door. "So how long before I have to worry about you hiding in your computer cave again?"

I groaned and dropped my head to her shoulder.

"Was it a good program at least?"

I chuckled as I looked up, "Hell, I have no idea. That was just the base program. I'll spend weeks if not months tweaking it, and then who knows."

"What?! You don't know what it's going to be?"

I shrugged, "I have an idea of what I want. It may take a while to get it there. And even then I have no idea if it's going to be the next Apple, or just a Beta Max."

She was looking at me with her mouth hanging open. "I've had a few good ones, but learned from someone else's mistakes and make certain to sock it away for the lean times. Saw a competitor go from multi-millionaires to the poor house in two years." I smiled a little knowing that it was my scammed program that put them up there, and my better program that knocked them down.

"If I'm just massaging it, you'll be able to get ahold of me. If you can't get ahold of me, give the station a call. They'll know what's going on, or at least know how to check on me without interrupting me."

She grinned, "So I won't need to go out and get a big putty knife to scrape you off the ceiling then?"

"Uh huh," I grabbed her ass and pulled her close. She squeaked when I got a finger slightly between her cheeks before pushing me out the door.

I drove home grinning at what I thought was going to be a difficult to terrible evening, and turned out to be one hell of a good evening.

I thought of a few tweaks I'd like to try with the new program. Played with it, checked a few emails. Checked an online auction site, tweaked the program a bit. Heated up some mozzarella sticks, undid one of my tweaks and did it a different way. Took a shower, and tried a different tweak. Actually made some headway on it!

That was my next few weeks.

A few emails back and forth with Melika, a few with some prospects I'd made at the convention. Along with doing and undoing things with the new software. I got a nice email from one of my prospects that worked into a decent contract. An initial payment and a small royalty agreement. It wasn't great, but it put the distribution and promotion monkey on their back.

I chuckled at one persistent company. They wanted to one time pay, and take my logo out of the software so it could be bundled. Not on your fucking life. Made that mistake a long time ago. After the tenth or twentieth email, I just stop responding and sent them to the junk file.

Melika and I had dinner out a few times, once with the girls. It wasn't much, but it was nice. They still reacted when I kissed Melika, but no longer acted like they were going to gag anyway.

I smiled, I got an email from Melika. She had a banquet to attend with some friends and wanted me to go as her 'Plus one.'

'If I keep having one of my girlfriends go with me, they're going to start thinking I'm a lesbian.' I got slapped on the shoulder for grinning too long after her comment. She looked damned good in that dress. Not as hot as the one she wore to that first dinner at the hotel, but still damn good.

She'd roll her eyes when she caught me admiring her cleavage, but grinned as she turned away. The dress came off on the ride back to my place. A naked woman in heels, necklace, and fancy hair do, streaking into my place got her ravaged for the better part of an hour until we crashed.

I was informed if I wanted her to stay over again, I had to purchase the proper shower accessories.

I pitched my new program to a distributor, and they surprised me in being more interested in an older one I had pitched to them almost a year ago.

My next bit of luck came from a surplus property listing.

For a few years I had looked off and on at the listing for an old piece of government property. There had been several offers over the last year, and with each successive posting the offers were going lower and lower. Three others bidding at basement prices, with me bidding close but far enough under the posted price they didn't want to bite. It was down near what I might actually consider paying for it. Time to make a visit to the property.

Seeing it in person, I realized the posting pictures were OLD pictures, and now I knew why the other bids were so low. It didn't look anything like the pics in the listing. The long driveway was a maze of weeds in the cracks instead of nice clear asphalt. What had been a nice ring of lawn around the building was now waist high grass and weeds.

It also sat a LOT higher off the ground than the pics would lead you to believe. From the pics, it looked like a ten to twelve foot high area under the building for parking. It was more like fifteen to eighteen.

The main concrete floor was up on a number of two foot diameter concrete columns and was a little over four thousand square feet. Fairly open space mostly filled with half high cubicles. Floor to ceiling windows around most of the place let in plenty of light.

I went up to the roof for the view. The place sat in the back third of fifty acres. Just south of the Pascagoula wildlife area, yet close enough to the river I could hear it in the distance.

The roof, also concrete, was heavy enough to support some weight and was cut back a few to twenty feet on a given side from the main floor. You could easily host a small party up here, but you wouldn't be putting a pool up here.

123456...9