Step Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled as I looked down off the south end. According to all the literature scattered downstairs, the last tenant was some sort of environmental activists. They were trying to stop the forest management 'to let nature take back over.' The state was in no mood to put up with the asinine policies that plagued California and the other states that caved to that mind set, and enabled all the uncontrolled forest fires.

They had put up solar panels to supplement their electrical need and 'lower their carbon footprint,' and added a shallow concrete retention pond to collect rainwater... but had to drill two water wells to keep up with the needs of all the bodies. I guess water wells were exempt in their mind since it was something they needed.

Typical liberal activists, good for thee but not for me. Private jets to fly to save the environment conventions and such. I wonder how they justified the big diesel backup generator?

I took lots of pictures. Mostly for me, but a few that showed the true condition of the place.

The next month's posting was down from the previous, but not far enough. I sent them a letter.

'The property is in a steep neglected decline. With the wildlife and weeds taking over, not too far in the future, the building will be worthless. All you will have to sell is the land.

Do you want to keep playing the dropping price game, or accept my bid?'

I put in a bid to slightly lower than my previous and added two pics that emphasized the building and grounds in a bad way. The other bidders had dropped their bids way down from their previous bids. There was no listing the following month, and fifteen days later I was awarded the bid. They also were kind enough to send me a list of government approved finance companies.

I noticed the only ones listed were the ones that made large campaign contributions and helped fund the radicals. The competent companies somehow missed getting on the list. And god forbid I actually just pay for it.

I used the same company I used to buy my current house. The government agent didn't like it, he was probably getting kickbacks from the finance companies he listed.

The girls were thrilled I bought a big place out on some acreage. The thrill declined as we went down the driveway. They were stepping lightly and whispering to each other as we walked the place. The only bright spot was the view from the roof. By the time we were driving back to their place, they had come to the consensus that I was 'off my rocker' as Melika put it, or 'just plain crazy' as the girls put it.

They had no vision...

We hit the big seafood buffet at one of the casinos. I almost had to roll them in the door when I got them home. Melika was too stuffed to anything more than cuddle... and the girls were just down the hall. I did grope and strum her to a nice orgasm in the morning. She screamed into the pillow, and the girls were giving her little looks at breakfast.

So in between tweaking programs, I put some feelers out to the guys. I was looking for guys in the trades that needed a bit of a helping hand. I had a piece of property in the country that was going to need some work, but there was plenty of space to park a camper. Even a tent or portable shed wasn't out of the realm of possibilities.

While that list of names was coming together, I called a few solar companies to take a look at the PV system.

A couple tried to tell me the whole system was bad and I needed to start from scratch. They got scratched from the list. Two of them came a little closer to reality.

I already knew the four year old batteries were going to have to be replaced, I don't think I got half an hour out of them after the sun went down. The electronics were old but serviceable. The top of the line PV panels from back then were actually pretty good. Just not on the level of today's good panels, more like today's mid-range stuff.

So I bit the bullet and ordered some Li-ion batteries. Just enough to get started with plans for expansion. That would get me basic electricity and power for the well pumps. Those suckers are NOT cheap!

In a little over a week, I had a list of names in various trades. I in turn took them to a few of the guys I knew that worked for some of the big companies. I got the look when I wasn't hiring them, but they liked that I was trying to give a few guys a leg up.

A few of the names were crossed out, a few got stars. Two of them were scratched out to the point you couldn't read them. One of the names with two stars by it had a note, 'kids'. He was my first call.

Rocky was a carpenter. Right now he was willing to take anything he could get. He'd had a run in or two with the union reps and was unofficially blackballed. I liked the guy already.

He was on the verge of tears when I told him he could park his fifth wheel here, no charge. And I would pay him and his wife Kristi accordingly. I couldn't officially hire the kids, but I could pay him for 'additional projects.'

They gave notice at the trailer park he was renting at and pulled in that evening. They pulled in under the building to keep out of the sun the second day.

Until the batteries got here, they would only have power during the day, the diesel backup generator wouldn't start.

Initially it would be clean up and shovel out. Not the best pay, but anything they could salvage or sell was theirs. I did want to keep the plumbing, wiring, and most of the stud work in place until I had a better idea of what I had to work with.

I stopped by the project the next weekend and fell down laughing. Literally fell on my ass. Kristi just grinned at me. She had all the short partitions laid out flat... vacuuming them. Well the first part. Once she was done the boys were spraying them down and then scrubbing them with a floor brush.

The ones off to the side they had already done looked brand new. I saw a herd of chairs under the building that looked like they were next. I looked them over and set one of the high back executive chairs off to one side to keep. I was totally floored the next time I came out. She had cleaned and bagged it.

The nice part of them doing all the partitions and chairs was I only had two dumpsters full so far compared to the half dozen I expected, and that was mainly carpet and a little drywall.

The next visit by the girls was rather comical. Not because of the girls, but because of Rocky's boys. The boys were doing their best to observe the girls in crop tops and shorts. Rocky and I chuckled, Kristi and Melika rolled their eyes. Nadia and Tyla just grinned at each other once in a while.

But the girls were starting to see the forest for the trees so to speak, the forest of tin studs. With the bare studs, you could start to get an idea of the possibilities. With the central bathrooms and kitchenette, we should be able to put in a master bedroom and ensuite, a three quarter bath off the main room, and a decent kitchen with a nice sized island.

I made the calls to the electrician and plumber on the list.

The electrician and his wife showed up. One ton dully pulling an older Airstream.

The young plumber. A rust bucket pickup with a slide in camper.

And since Nadia and Tyla had put the idea in my head and then pestered me about it, I called a pool guy the plumber recommended to see if anything could be done with the concrete rainwater retention pond. He at least wasn't camping out here.

We were making progress.

Rocky and Kristi were knocking down old walls and using those metal studs to build up what we were keeping. I had picked up a weed burner and a good used 60" zero turn mower. The boys took turns mowing the waist high grass along the sides of the driveway, and using the weed burner on the weeds in the driveway.

Mowing twenty plus feet on either side of the driveway and getting rid of the weeds in the asphalt driveway made a huge difference.

I made a deal with a nearby farmer to spray and hay most of the property. The first year would be a lot of spraying to get it under control, but then he would have a little over forty acres of hay with minimal expenses.

With everybody on site and giving each other a hand now and then, what I expected to be a three month plus project was coming up on completion in a little over eight weeks.

Rocky and Kristi were a bit concerned about coming up on the end of the project until I told them they could stay here until something came up for them. There was still a lot of little things to be done they could help out with.

We set a pole up at the road and put up a camera box. It was just an empty box for now until I could find something with the range I needed or breakdown and bury some wire. But it had the 'property under video and audio surveillance' sign so I was covered.

He helped me pull a bunch of network wire. The place wasn't all that large, but the rebar in the concrete was playing hell with Wi-Fi dead spots so we put up a fair number of AP's with some hard feeds down near the 'pool.'

It didn't exactly look like a normal pool, but the boys thought it worked just fine, even more so when Nadia and Tyla came over with a few of their girlfriends on weekends to give it some further testing. Even I was taking quite a few breaks to observe the oiling of bodies.

Melika had made a few visits out here, but the girls were almost an every other weekend thing. Seems the roof was a good place to lay out. I made sure one of the first security cameras I mounted and tested was up there.

I added a decent height pole to mount a home weather station. And moved the camera up for better... coverage... of the roof.

The three of us hung the drywall. Me and Rocky cutting and holding with Kristi running the screw gun.

By mutual decision we called in a company to tape and mud, neither of us had the talent or patience for it. They were done in less than a day.

Kristi and the boys did the painting. Rocky and I made ourselves scarce by working on the new PV panels and mounts.

I cringed and broke down and ordered another set of the Li-ion batteries. Not enough to 'fill out' the system, but enough to get us operating power for day to day living when I moved in. I'd be able to power the AC, both wells, and my computer rig. In the process of the rebuild, I converted EVERY light to LED. That alone made a huge difference.

If we had several cloudy / stormy days in a row, I might have to fire the generator up to charge the batteries, but at this point we were totally off grid. The county didn't appreciate it when they tried to inspect, were denied access, and complained about the lack of plumbing and electrical permits. But we hadn't done a damn thing to the concrete structure, and with no public utilities connected there wasn't much they could do.

They wanted updated prints, so I paid my five dollars to get reprints of the prints on file. I used a red marker to cross out the walls taken down and penciled in the three quarter bath where a big mop closet was. ALL rooms except the master bedroom were marked as 'To be determined' for usage. I was a single man living in a HUGE one bedroom house. Not much to argue with.

They really didn't appreciate it when we had the zoning changed from commercial to residential / ag. They went from a fifty acre cash cow, to one-half acre residential and forty-nine and a half acres of ag.

The greedy radical local county appraiser had been automatically increasing values on family property that hadn't changed hands in decades, centuries in a couple of cases, using federal increase guidelines. He was grinning and denying any appeal he could.

I made lots of friends with my neighbors when I told them how to reset their own property values.

I made lots of friends with my neighbors when I told them how to reset their own property values.

Get it surveyed and 'break off' a small section adjoining your neighbor, him doing the same for you. Sell them to each other at what it should be appraised at, then lease it back for a dollar a year. In a few years, reverse the process. Get enough people in the area doing it every year, and it keeps the property values down where it should be and not up where the county can gouge you.

Up until this time, I had been back and forth between my old and new house with a fair amount of time and evenings spent at Melika's. Enough that the girls no longer even commented when we came out of her bedroom in the morning with her in one of my shirts.

With the satellite TV and the radio link for internet installed, I was able to make the new place my primary. That let me get a lot more of the little things done a piece at a time.

One of our big failures was the floors. I had looked at a number of options, and had decided on a poured vinyl look, then toss in area rugs and such that could be pulled up and cleaned easily. That idea came up right after we pulled up the old carpet with a ton of dirt and sand in it.

We tried one of the small bedrooms with a garage floor kit... then I decided to call a professional company. They chuckled at our attempt. They said we did better than most, but nothing like what they could do. Didn't hurt they had a seven man crew and did the rest of the house in two days, and that split was only because of needing a path up and through from outside.

I was damn glad none of the girls saw our failure. And I would imagine Kristi teases Rocky about it as often as she can.

Things came to a screeching halt a few weeks after I moved in. I had an idea, AND I DROVE TO THE OLD HOUSE! I probably lost a good number of bits and pieces cussing and driving to the new place.

Scared the shit out of me when I went to the bathroom and one of the girls was in the shower. I ducked around the corner to the front bath before she saw me and then back to the computer.

JESUS SOAPY COED TITS AND SHAVED PUSSY LOOK A LOT BETTER THAN I REMEMBER... thank god she had her eyes closed or I would have been killed for walking in on her.

I had to undo and redo several little bits.

Startled me again when Nadia set a sandwich down beside me. Worse part is I lost my concentration again watching that ass in silky shorts walk from the room. She did that several more times, and it was just as distracting every damn time.

I had it mostly done, and managed to stagger to the shower, then dropped into bed.

I woke somewhere along the way, the sun was coming in from a different angle. Went to grab a bite, and had to scramble back to the bedroom for some shorts. The girls were laid out on the deck... TOPLESS!

I made a quick sandwich, hit the shower, and crawled back into bed.

I was having the most amazing dream. I was laid out on a sunny beach with Melika. She had been playing and sucking my cock, taking me in as deep as she could, then put a leg over and began grinding down on my cock. Undulating and using my cock for her pleasure.

I opened my eyes and it wasn't a dream. I grabbed for her tits as I exploded in her pussy. She screamed and came right along with me. Each holding the other tight as our orgasms subsided, panting in each other's ears.

Melika rolled off me, and grabbed something from beside the bed to stuff between her legs then rolled to her back. I rolled to her side, and began tracing the edge of her areola with my finger tip. "Hi," then lightly kissed the tip of her nipple.

"Hi."

"I take it you had a little trouble getting a hold of me."

She snorted, "And the sheriff's department was NO help."

I sighed, "I haven't had time to stop in and introduce myself. Give out a few freebies to ingratiate myself to them."

"Uh huh,"

"What day is it?"

"Two days after the Chamber dinner."

Ouch, "So did you get one of your girlfriends to go with you?"

"No," then she grinned, "I tortured Nadia with prolonged adult exposure."

I snorted, then started chuckling. Pretty soon we were both laughing. I kissed her softly. "I'm sorry babe. I just never know when it will hit. There have been lean times when it's been months, others it seems like I barely have one fleshed out and another pops in."

She sighed, then turned to me. "I know, but that doesn't make it any easier when you are all the way out here."

I held her close enjoying her tits and nipples in my chest. "The new security system is supposed to have some remote access. Let me see if I can set it up so you can check on a camera in the computer room. How's that?"

"Much better."

I let my finger trace the top of the crack of her ass a little. Just as she was going to react, "Well unless you want to torture the girls again and make them keep an eye on me that is?"

That turned the screech into a cackle.

We cuddled and I crashed.

The light said I slept about a day or so. I staggered to the bathroom, and was going to head for the kitchen when I heard female voices, as in more than one. I made a quick U-turn to put my shorts on before continuing.

I spite of myself, I smiled at what beheld me. Nadia in a nicely small orange bikini top and white short shorts. Tyla in a long t-shirt, thin enough I could tell she was braless and had a tiny dayglow green g-string on under it.

I was going to see if I had any milk that wasn't bad and have some cereal. Nadia steered me to the island and sat me down while Tyla dug in the fridge and made breakfast.

The t-shirt clung nicely between her cheeks when she stood, her chilled nipples were just as lovely, and the morning sunlight at various angles as she cooked confirmed that it was indeed a very small g-string.

I ate and did my best to not get caught ogling coeds while I was scolded for living on energy drinks when I was programming... and when was the pool going to be usable?

I hung my head and groaned, they giggled and Nadia shoulder bumped me. We went downstairs and over to the 'pool'. The pool company had gotten their fittings and such in place, and Rocky had most of the deck on one end completed.

His oldest hit his thumb with the hammer when he turned his head to watch us walk up. Rocky sent both boys back to their mother while we walked and talked about the pool.

I had to go get the pump and filter package and get it unpacked and positioned close. The pool people would make the last of the connections, and the electrician would wire it up.

I was adding the underwater LED lights myself, since they had built in wireless cameras.

The girls grinned torturing the boys. They put on tiny bikinis, towels over arms, and warned us not to come up to the roof unless announced and cleared. They didn't say it, but they were going to be topless at least, maybe even naked.

I took a 'quick look' at the surveillance camera. The legs were pointed away, but the bikinis were sitting beside them. At least they could have laid out closer to the camera...

We were winding down, and Rocky had picked up a little side work, but not a lot. He had sectioned off a corner under the house for a 'special project'.

Something was up, everybody including the girls were standing there grinning. Rocky and family were standing behind something covered in a sheet. He grinned pulling the sheet back, I froze, eyes locked.

"Damn..." I said softly. "That has got to be the most beautiful desk I have ever seen..."

Kristi grinned and wrapped her arm around Rocky.

I looked at him, "How did you..."

He shrugged, "It's something I like to play with. Finding the wood can be a bit tough, but we went foraging in the edge of the forest and came up with several nice pieces." He reached under the edge, and evidentially flipped a switch.

I could only gasp, it was back lit. A live edge plank in resin desk, and in a word, it was FUCKING GORGEOUS! After a while of me running my hand over it, and from the looks of the girls I was probably drooling on it as well, we lifted off the top and took the pieces up the stairs and reassembled it in my computer room. I didn't really want to cover it up.

123456...9