Step Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were open mouthed and wide eyed as she sauntered back through the door.

I waited a bit, the turned the security monitor beside me back on just in time to see Tyla lay out on a large beach towel.

Her challenger was starting to get down between her spread legs, but Tyla stopped her, pointed to her bikini bottoms, and made a flicking motion. The girls all cackled and lost their bottoms.

Tyla was a vision as the girl settled between her legs. Putting a hand on her head to hold her to her pussy, back arching to point those tits skyward as her mouth opened and eyes closed.

Arlene took advantage of that open mouth and settled on her face. It wasn't the best angle, but Tyla seemed to be adding her tongue to Arlene's fingers in her pussy. Arlene came right about the time Tyla was coming the second time.

I barely dropped my shorts and pulled the trash can over in time.

Nadia cuddled up to Tyla and turned her head to lick Arlene's juices from her face... then pulled her close for a deep kiss. The sisters in a face sucking lip lock as the challenger licked her to another long orgasm.

DAMN!

That set the ball rolling. Several of the girls paired up, and I was damn glad the system recorded. Over the next hour and a half I saw every possible combination of lesbian sex I could imagine short of them all mouth to pussy, but there was a four way like that.

Arlene and two others getting fisted had me on edge. My girls in a hot, all fingers and tongues involved, sixty-nine had me putting another load in the trash can.

I kicked back in my chair and fell asleep.

I woke up later to the sound of cackling women in the living room. I turned to the monitor. All were topless, my girls and a few others still naked. They were challenging Shae to bring me my next sandwich.

I was pecking away as she brought it in, nervous that I would stop and look at her. I just enjoyed the reflection in the monitor as she approached. Lovely dark chocolate black woman with nice almost black nipples and a nice pair of C cups. A nice silver bar through the base of her nipples helping them stand out even more. She kept her legs together, but there was a nicely shaved mound and a glint of juices on her lips.

I said thanks for the sandwich, and she scooted out the door. I heard cackles in the living room, and she was all grins.

I pecked away for a while, but the liquor was taking its toll, and soon the girls were staggering off to the bedrooms. I waited a bit, but I had no plans on sleeping in my chair again. Once it was quiet, I took a quick shower and slid into bed. That being made all the easier with Nadia and Tyla cuddled together towards one side.

I woke just as the sun was coming up, and it was a good thing my cock was up on my belly. I had a naked coed cuddled on either side and I was getting hard. I left my arms spread out, but looked through my lashes at them beside me.

This was a million times better than the monitor reflection.

I had a soft tit and firm nipple pressed into either side, and their mates resting on my chest, each girl with her head on my shoulder. Legs kicked up on my thigh hiding their pussies, but I felt shaved mounds against my hips.

I just laid there enjoying them in the morning sun.

Tyla woke with a start, and barely contained a gasp when she realized she was curled up with me and we were all naked. She slowly moved her arm and poked her sister in the shoulder.

Nadia came awake, then her mouth dropped open coming to the same realization. Tyla grinned, then glanced down at my very firm cock.

Nadia shook her head slowly.

Tyla grinned and rolled away, then slid down the bed and wrapped her fingers around my cock lifting it, inspecting it.

"Don't," Nadia said softly.

Tyla lowered her head, then wrapped her lips around my cock and took me in her mouth.

I couldn't help it, I moaned softly.

She pressed me to her throat a bit, then pulled back to lick around the head.

"Slut," Nadia said softly grinning as she slid down to be across from her sister. "Good?"

"Mmmm Hmmmm," Tyla said around my cock as she took me in again.

I was getting close.

"Share," Nadia said.

Tyla lifted from my cock and sighed as Nadia tipped me to her mouth and sunk down on me. She didn't take as much in, but had a bit more tongue action.

I was right on the edge, then Tyla lifted my balls and dropped her head to lick and then take one in her mouth.

I arched and came, Nadia squealing and sucking me down until I collapsed. I was barely able to keep from opening my eyes when they both looked at me, then turned and shared my cum on tongues before locking lips for a face sucking cum kiss.

I barely kept awake, but I did hear them giggling in the shower. I'm going to have to seriously consider putting a camera in there. I don't remember them leaving the room.

I grinned to myself later. I woke to a noise, and saw Arlene walking in in her skimpy bikini. Like a strip down the center of those huge wobbling tits. I was still laid back naked with my cock across my thigh.

I was looking through my eyelashes when she strolled up beside the bed. She pulled both strips outside her tits, then reached down and pulled the bottom well clear of her pussy with one hand, and spread her lips wide with the other.

I was going to get hard, so I rolled away, strangled my pillow, and mumbled something. From the cackle in the living room I would bet my rolling away was not the reaction she was hoping for.

When I rolled over later, the sun was low in the sky, and the clock said a little after eight. I slipped my shorts on and stumbled to the kitchen.

There were screeching girls coving tits and pussies. "Daddy!" was the chorus. I slapped my hand over my eyes but peeked between fingers. The scramble for bottoms and then tops was hilarious.

I was firming up.

"You're peeking... you're getting..." one of the slimmer girls was trying to say.

"Of course. Even the momentary glimpse of some of the finest female bodies I have ever seen is going to have that effect."

That slowed them down, and I got several 'Awwww." My girls, Arlene, and Shae were being glared at. They only put bottoms on and sat back down.

"We're all good Daddy," Tyla said. Daddy being said in a throaty whisper making several of the girl's giggle.

I uncovered my eyes, taking in the skimpily dressed women. I smiled at the topless ones, stopping at Tyla with her arms hooked on the back of the couch putting her pointed tits on display. I grinned and nodded, then proceeded to the kitchen.

I popped some mozzarella sticks in the toaster oven, and soon had the girls clamoring for some as well. Shae and Tyla grinning at teasing me with bare tits pressed against me.

But even with my shortened programming binge, I was tired and went back to bed shortly after consuming a little less mozzarella stick than I had planned. The girls ran me out. Note to self, double the order and hide some in one of the freezers downstairs.

I barely woke as the girls came to bed. "Did your mom stop by today?" I mumbled.

"No, why?" Tyla said softly.

"Mmm, thought she came in, must have been a dream."

"Was it a good dream Daddy?"

I smiled with eyes closed but didn't say anything as I put my arms around them as they cuddled in.

Tyla swatted at her sister, then they both put their heads on my chest.

I woke in the night with two hands on my cock, I smiled as I went back to sleep.

I only had one hand there in the morning, but it was softly squeezing and moving up and down about half an inch. Tyla was watching my cock, Nadia was watching her sister watching my cock. I just moaned and cupped a tit on each 'in my sleep'. They each stifled a soft gasp, then pressed into my hand.

They were gone when I woke up, and a note at the bottom of the stairs. 'Give us a warning before you come up.'

I went halfway up, and hollered out. "How much warning do you need?" even if I didn't see it until later on the recordings, I could picture the scrambling women in my mind and it was hilarious.

I went to the kitchen to get some OJ, and dribbled the last of the carton into glass, only filling it half way. Add another item to add to my downstairs stash. Then I chuckled at myself. If all I had to do was fork over some groceries to have topless and naked women around, it was a cheap price to pay.

Nadia came stomping down the steps, "That wasn't funny Daddy!"

"What, I just asked a simple question."

She crossed her arms under her naked tits daring me to look.

"I'm going to make a grocery run since you girls are eating me out of house and home."

"We are not!"

I held up my hand counting off on fingers, "Mozzarella sticks, potato skins, OJ, chips..."

She ducked her head.

I put my arm around her smooth waist, enjoying having her here and wishing her mother was her as well. "I'll be gone an hour or so. Text me if you really have to have something."

Her head came up grinning, "Pizza?"

I grinned, "Loaded with anchovies?"

She made a face, "EWWWWWWW, nasty!"

I watched that string split ass as she dashed back up the stairs. I sighed when I went down to the truck. The driveway was blocked with cars. I was glad I had never put sides on the area below the house. I just put it in four wheel drive and went out and around.

I was about halfway there when my phone rang. I grinned, "Hey babe."

"Hey, I see you escaped the computer finally."

"Yeah, hit a dead end. Short recovery, now I'm on a food run so I have something to eat."

Melika laughed. "They raided the cupboards, did they?"

"College girls and alcohol."

That made her chuckle, "Did they leave any crumbs?"

"Barely, and they added pizza to my list."

She chuckled, "Are you going to come into town..."

"Possibly. I have to get this back, and there's a good possibility of tweaks popping in, so..."

She sighed.

"But you could always come out in your new bikini and try and distract me from the computer."

"Distract huh. They'd all run off if you get me screaming again."

"Well that's one way of saving the groceries."

"I'll think about it. Gotta go, bye." And hung up.

I wasn't holding my breath.

I got a text as I was pulling into the store. 'Tortilla chips and dip?'

I came in the house with the chips and dip first.

Two of the naked girls screeched and rolled to the floor in front of the couch as I went by. The view in the window reflection of them scrambling for tops so they could get to knees and then bottoms was one recording I'm going to have to save.

The nice thing on the next run down to the truck, my girls helped me... topless. And several more than before stayed topless. A few blushed when I took a bit of interest in the swinging and jiggling tits, but only one decided to put her top back on.

When the second load of chips and dip came in, I was forced out of the kitchen, then back to it when they descended on the living room again.

I just sat at the island nibbling on mozzarella stick enjoying the show. Topless or not, their hands waving as they were discussing things was lovely. The few sitting cross legged made for some nice camel toe glimpses as well.

I was enjoying Shevon's tits moving when I had an idea for Eleanor. I stuffed the rest of the food down and headed for the computer.

I tried a few bits and ran a sim. No dice. Undid that and tried something different. Wouldn't even run.

Somebody put a nice burger beside me. I mumbled thanks and ate one handed while punching code with the other.

I tried several more with different bits of success and failure. No real progress, just adding to the list of what doesn't work.

Somebody put scrambled eggs and some bacon beside me. I ate two strips of bacon and a couple of forks of egg and dived back in. The eggs were cold when I turned back to them so I grabbed an energy drink from the fridge.

I punched away a bit more, but I wasn't having much luck. I kicked my head back, and the next thing I knew I was being dragged to the shower by Tyla. She soaped me down and rolled me into bed. I don't really remember hitting the sheets.

I do remember crawling out from between the girls in the morning. Skimpy little g-strings that didn't hide a damn thing. I emptied my bladder and crawled back in beside them and crashed.

They were on either side of me again, and sliding down as they fished my hard cock from my shorts. Tyla was not going to be denied. She was enjoying my cock leaving the ball handling duties to her sister. But several days of topless and naked women had its effect. In short order I was arching and filling her mouth.

Tyla squealed as she drank me in, then tipped my cock to her sister to share the last of it. I passed out to the kiss over my deflating cock.

I woke alone, and as much as I was enjoying the girls here, I was really wishing Melika would make an appearance so I could fuck her silly... several times.

I stepped into the shower, and soon Shae scooted to the toilet to pee. I made like I didn't see her, and she was taking several peeks as I lathered up. She scooted out in a hurry when I started to rinse.

I came out in my shorts, only a few screeches and crossed legs this time. I gave my girls a quick kiss on the forehead and went to the kitchen.

Tyla and Shae followed me and turned me to sit beside Nadia as they made breakfast. All three deliciously topless and micro bottoms.

I was eating as several other girls came in, Shevon sitting across from me, crossing her arms on the island, then resting her tits on arms with nipples pointed directly at me. "You really do zone out when you're programming huh?"

I shrugged, "Don't know. I just get in the zone and go. Been that way for as long as I can remember."

"How long?"

"Off and on a bit since high school. Made a decent living most of the time."

"Not a bad living to afford this place."

I shrugged. "It's a feast or famine business. Learned from a competitor's mistake. Sock the big ones away. You have no idea how long until you have another one. I've had a few big ones, but mainly a decent amount of small ones. Watch your pennies and structure things accordingly."

"But how do you know what to write?" Tyla was asking.

"I get an idea of what I want it to do, put the right bits and pieces together and hope for the best." I grinned, "Just like you girls and your makeup."

I was being groaned at, and Tyla was slapping at my shoulder.

"Really, it isn't the code, it's how you put it together."

"Uh huh," Shevon said leaning back and putting her hands behind her head to emphasize her tits.

I looked at them and smiled. "Okay, it's just like this. You go out to the store and buy a tube of bright red lipstick, the same tube any other girl can buy."

They snickered.

"Put a little ring around your belly button, and it's not going to have much effect."

They groaned.

"Put a dab on the end of your nose, and it will be noticed, but not the way you want it to be."

Laci was spitting out her juice and coughing.

"And even when you put it on your lips, it's a matter of where, how, and how much."

Tyla was smiling.

"Do you put on a little or a lot. A bit in the middle, full lips, or way over colored to attract maximum attention."

Rolling eyes and groaning.

Carmella stood up and untied her top and threw it at me. "I'm going back up to the roof." She cupped and massaged her tits before turning and strutting to the stairs. The rest of the girls giggled and followed, just not tossing their tops at me, and most waiting until their back was turned to take them off.

The bit of side bulge of tit was nice. I was grinning at the view the camera at the top of the stairs was going to get.

I put my dishes in the sink, and went back to the computer. I pulled up Eleanor and piddled a bit. Parts of it would work, other parts wouldn't, and several working parts wouldn't work with each other.

Tyla came in and pulled up a chair beside me as I was typing. Putting in several lines of code, then letting it run. Change it a bit and see what happens. A couple of them didn't even run. Watching a topless babe is wonderful, trying to type working code with one sitting beside you is EXTREMELY distracting.

"And that's all it is?" pointing up to the monitor and letting her tits sit just so, with her nipple looking like it needed to be nibbled on.

"It's like I said. It's all a matter of how you put it together. Anybody can learn code, its learning how to put it together in a way that it does what you want it to do, that's the hard part and earns the money."

She grinned, "Like lipstick."

I chuckled, and watched her ass as she got up and turned to the door.

Tyla looked over her shoulder, "Or bikinis!" she wiggled her ass and went up to join the crew.

I laughed, but turned the security monitor on in time to watch her go bouncing up the stairs.

I stayed inside and left the roof to them, but I did sit at the couch in the afternoon and watch the parade of wet naked women. Seems none of the realized that even though the windows looked dark on the outside, I could see them running up the stairs from inside. And it seems the water slide was best done naked.

The underwater cam footage is going to be outstanding!

Saturday morning was the day of exodus. I was at the door, and all the girls left with bag in hand, giving me a kiss on the way out. Most on the cheeks, but a few on the lips.

I went back inside, and froze in front of the mirror, then chuckled and went to the bathroom. My face was covered in red lipstick from all the door kisses. Twenty minutes later I got a pic from Melika showing Shae pulling away from my lipstick covered face and several question marks.

'Ask your daughters to explain programming and lipstick.'

A little later I got a text back, 'ROTF LMAO, you walked into that one!'

'No, I was standing still, they walked into me.' I grinned, and a few of them ground tits into me at the same time.

I did a little pick up clean up, but for the most part the girls cleaned up after themselves. I did grin when I went up to the roof. Shae left one of her bikini's perfectly laid out on a lounger. I snapped a picture and sent it to Tyla. 'Shae has a sense of humor.'

'LOL, pitch it. If she left it behind it's her loss, she'll just have to do without next time.'

Not a word said about it being perfectly laid out. I tossed it in Tyla's room to let her deal with it, then went down to go through the security camera recordings. The roof cam stuff I just put into a directory, but the pool and stair recordings I separated by girl.

They were all great, but Shae, Shevon, and Arlene with tits swinging and slapping were awe inspiring, and Aline hitting the pool with legs and pussy spread was something I made a loop of.

Seeing all of them climb the ladder in the pool, tits moving up and down with each rung slowed just enough by the water was hot, but the wonderful jiggle of my girls coming up the stairs was still by far the best. Those lovely points moving and jiggling with every step and still standing straight out are magnificent.

I put a few loops of both of them together and stood there jacking off and doing my best to flood the trash can when I took it down to slow motion.

Of course, the lipstick became a thing. Whenever the girls came out with friends, I got plastered with lipstick when they left. I did like the weekend it was just Melika and the girls. Melika with red lipstick, Nadia with white, and Tyla with blue.

The girls decided to leave a bit early when I drug Melika back to the bedroom.

I ate her to two screaming orgasms, then fucked her to a third. We crawled to the shower, and I bent her over for another one.

We managed to make it to the kitchen and get some food in us, but those swinging tits and aromatic pussy are a force to be reckoned with. I managed to flip her over and bend her over the island, and just as she was cumming, I pressed my finger to her ass but not actually putting it in setting her off wailing and me cumming.

1...456789