Step Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the week, her vulture was petitioning the court to compel Burt's testimony. Moe sent them digital copies of Melika's pictures from the dinner and the web cam screen grab. The web cam shot had the lovely addition of a digital worm, it morphed into Mickey Mouse animated cartoon two hours after first being opened.

The next week we got notice they had decided to sign uncontested. Moe petitioned for immediate final decree and filing.

In forty-eight hours I was a free man... and was promptly attacked.

The filing was time stamped for two forty-four in the afternoon. At two forty-six two days later I was in bed with my girls being tortured. Nadia sitting on my face, and Tyla doing her best to get more and more of my cock in her mouth and throat.

I was sooooo close to cumming I don't know how many times.

Somebody's phone sounded off, then Tyla came off my cock squealing. A moment later I was roaring. Tyla had sunk down on my cock behind her sister. She got two strokes in and I was erupting in her spasming pussy as she had a death grip on her sisters' tits from behind. The last thing I remember is trying to roar into a flowing pussy on my face...

Tyla was lying beside me, head on my thigh suckling my limp cock. She moaned, and I looked down to see her sister sucking my cum from her spread pussy. I know it was spread because I could just see Tyla's hand and fingers holding it open for her.

The residual cum ring around Nadia's mouth and nose as she got up and went to the bathroom had me staring. Tyla pulled up beside me and went tonsil hunting for a bit. "That was sooooo fucking good Daddy. You have no idea how long we've been waiting."

She brought my hand to her tit and then resumed kissing as she stroked my cock.

I heard the water start, and then Nadia moaned from the bathroom. My head snapped to look at the door, and Tyla giggled. "Oh yes Daddy dearest. You know exactly what she's doing, and her pussy is going to be dribbling at the thought of you doing it to her."

There were a few more moans and water start and stops.

I was HARD!

Tyla leaned down and licked the tip of my cock. Nadia came oozing out of the bathroom glowing.

"That slutty sister of mine has practically rubbed herself raw imagining your big, hard, dick in her ass."

Nadia hissed at her sister, but crawled up on the bed like a cat, stopping with her ass in the air.

"Look at the little bitch in heat. She just got off her period, so she's going to cum and scream like a banshee and be howling for more."

Nadia put her hand back and rotated it to flip her sister off.

Tyla gave her upturned ass a light swat. Nadia yipped, moaned, and then reached up with both hands to spread her cheeks even further.

Tyla nudged me to Nadia. My eyes were locked on her upturned, lubed, and spread, coed ass.

When the head of my cock touched her rosebud, she growled and tried to spread her ass even further. Enough to slightly open herself.

I gave her a few nudges, then popped in making her yelp. I froze. Nadia started rocking back on me, Tyla gave her ass a slap making her freeze.

"The slut wants you to ram it in. She's going to shoot like a fire hose when those big full balls hit her sloppy spread pussy."

Nadia hissed and sucked air.

"Take it nice and slow Daaaadddyyy. Make her feel every little ridge and bump. Just hang on when you bottom out in her. You're going to be riding a bucking ass bronco."

Nadia hissed when Tyla said Daaaadddyyy and softly hissed 'bitch' when she said bottom out.

I started slowly pushing in. Nadia was well lubed and ready, and it was all I could do not to just ram in. I had only been in a few asses, and of those only two were sober at the time.

Tyla laid down beside her sister, lightly kissing her. "Mmmmm, does it feel as slutty as it looks, with Daaaadddyyy's big hard dick sliding in your ass."

Nadia whimpered and grabbed Tyla's hand releasing one side of her ass. I just planted both hands on her ass keeping her spread. The now free hand dove under to grab a tit.

"So fu fu fu fucking fuuuuuuulllll." She whimpered.

I was about three quarters of the way in her.

"Mmmmm, he's close, you're going to feel his hair in a moment.

Nadia's head slammed up as my hair touched her ass.

"Almost, almost... NOW!"

I wasn't quite, but when Tyla shouted NOW, Nadia slammed back the last bit and was shuddering in orgasm. I just held her ass and began filling it, not even trying to fuck it. She was fucking her own ass the way she was bucking and moving. My balls were being hosed.

We collapsed, and I was going to roll off Nadia's back, but Tyla stopped me. "Just lay there on the butt slut and enjoy it for a while."

I heard a slight whimper from Nadia. I ground on her ass a bit before rolling off. She gasped when my cock popped from her ass.

Tyla leaned close to her sister. "You want Daddy to do it?" she asked softly. Nadia's head was a fast bobble doll.

Tyla rolled to the night stand, then came back and put a shiny chrome plug in my hand. It had a black jewel with day glow orange lettering on it. 'Daddy's Girl'.

I looked up at Tyla, she was grinning and nodding.

I put it to Nadia's ass, and her hips came up so fast and far enough she was close to putting it in on her own. She quivered when I pushed it the last little bit before her ass sucked it in.

She sighed and collapsed to the bed. Eyes closed and smiling.

Tyla led me to the bathroom to 'help' me shower. We cuddled and soaped a bit under a gentle shower. I did take a bit more liberty with her pussy and tits, but not a lot.

"Are you okay Daddy?" she asked after giving me a soft kiss.

I smiled and kissed her back. "Yeah, just getting my head around it is all. Even if I did fantasize about it while watching you girls oil up on the beach, the reality is a bit mind blowing."

I heard Nadia snicker behind me just before I felt hands come around. "God, I can remember that. I was wondering what the hell mom was thinking, looking at this nerd ogling us."

I tipped my head back. Tyla pulled it back down to kiss me. "And you shocked the shit out of us when you came up behind us in the restaurant. The first impression was completely blown full of holes."

I chuckled, that was the whole reason behind the nerd outfit.

Nadia reached down for my soft cock as she ground her bare mound into my ass. "It was weird at first, you about half way between us and mom in age."

I sighed.

Tyla pressed her tits to my chest and trapped her sisters' hand against her mound. "But hearing Mom scream a few times, and catching you coming out of the shower a few more times... well."

I groaned.

They giggled, and Nadia 'whispered' in my ear, "Now we know Daddy's a hung stud."

I groaned again as they scooted out of the shower, leaving me standing there with a semi hard cock. It went down while I did a quick rinse and dried off.

The girls wanted to watch a movie together. I made them watch Bourne Legacy. They cuddled on either side, held my hands to their tits, and groped me enough that I was semi hard the whole evening.

- - -

Things are going really well.

Rocky did well with his custom tables and woodwork. He bought the house contract for deed, and paid it off in just over two years.

I still go into my programming zombie thing at times, and the girls keep me fed so I'm not going through as many energy drinks. But even after all this time, a nice pair of tits appearing beside me still distracts me a bit. The good thing is that either the tits or the slight distraction is good for my programming. Having Shevon bring it to me and drag her nipples across my shoulders gave me the inspiration to get Eleanor finished.

The girls still bring all their friends around for the tanning and parties. I did get caught on the security cameras.

I had just watched Arlene and Kay ( Miss flat chested micro bikini ) getting it on off to one side. That consisted of Kay folding her hand up and shoving it in Arlene's pussy making her scream like a banshee while her pussy took a beating from the inside, it looked like a Sci-Fi move and something was trying to escape. Then they were having a bit of a cuddling shower with lots of kissing and groping under the roof shower, when Tyla came in.

"Daddy! Really! Waiting to see something good?"

I sighed, "Noooo, they just..."

I got a raised eyebrow, "They just what?"

Well I'm screwed, so I switched back to the corner camera and backed it up to just before the arching back orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck!" Tyla moaned. Yeah, that too. "How many are there? She asked slowly as we watched Kay pull her hand from Arlene's pussy and lick it clean.

I just started scanning through them, picking up speed as I went through the underwater pool ones. She stopped me and made me back up. "Really?" it was showing the end of the slide underwater up close.

"Arlene," was all I said.

"NO!" she gasped and giggled.

I pulled up a saved slow motion recording of Arlene holding herself open as she hit the water, and another of her getting herself off on the return jet.

My chair was being turned and my shorts being pulled down so she could sit on my hard cock. She was fucking herself on my cock as we watched the loop of Arlene playing and then cumming on the jet. On the fourth loop Tyla went off followed by me right after.

Tyla sat back trapping my soft cock in her pussy and brought my hands to her tits. "Does Daddy have any good ones of his innocent little girls?"

I tried not to groan.

I heard and felt a little giggle. "Daddy likes watching his little girls' oil up their titties and pussies, huh?"

I did groan.

"Next time you're not going to hide down here. You're going to stand right next to us and watch us run our hands all over our oiled bodies. Playing with ourselves and each other as you stroke that nice hard dick. Who knows, you might even have to cum all over us..."

I nipped at her shoulder and pinched and pulled on her nipples. "Ohhhh daddy, yessssss." Then she giggled and hopped up.

I knew where she went in a minute, I heard Nadia screech out, "WHAT!"

Nadia came storming in with Tyla right behind her. "Show her the one of Kay and Arlene."

Nadia's eyes were locked to the screen as I slowed the video as Kay put her hand into Arlene. Her belly more than undulating from the fist moving inside her.

Nadia lifted my hand to her pussy and bent forward. I shifted my hand to between her legs from behind, and she bent over, her face inches from the monitor. She hissed as my fingers found her g-spot, and screamed in orgasm as Arlene did on screen.

She collapsed to her knees, and Tyla pushed her back and ate and fingered her to another orgasm.

When they had their breathing back to normal, I was being led from the room by my cock. I was up the stairs and told to stand.

Oh this is sooooo much better than watching it on the monitor. The girls were oiling and playing. They stopped and looked at my cock. "Show us Daddy."

I was a bit shy at first, but the girls really got into showing off and playing. I was hard and aching stroking and watching them.

Nadia spread her legs wide and began finger fucking her pussy as Tyla kneeled in front of me cupping and playing with her tits. "Do it Daddy. Just like you imagined. Shoot that hot creamy cum all over us." I got a few more strokes, then went to my knees and put a few shots on Tyla's tits. As she fell back orgasming, I turned slightly and put the last few shots across Nadia's mound and belly. She started cumming all over again.

After scolding me about the cameras until I reminded them of the sign at the end of the driveway, they rolled their eyes but grinned. The girls had me add two more cameras on the roof, and they do their best to play to them and get their girlfriends all riled up if they can.

Well actually three cameras. I had to add one to the end of the bed so Nadia can watch herself get fucked hard in the ass. She passes out every time and wakes up asking for more.

Then I had to add two more for me... to the shower and my bathroom. After a few episodes of Nadia talking dirty and stroking me as Tyla cleansed in the shower, I added one there for my private viewing. The sound track from that made me add one more near the big mirror.

I could hear Nadia talking as Tyla cleansed before I took them both out to dinner. 'Damn Ty, you look like seven months along girl."

"Mmmm, you think?"

"Yeah, like no boobs for it obviously, but yeah."

I heard Tyla hiss, "You bitch..."

"Hmmmm? You dreaming of Daddy knocking you up and playing with your pussy?"

My imagination pictured Nadia playing with Tyla's pussy while she has a belly full of water.

"Like you aren't?"

I heard them both groan.

"And just think Nads, the last month or two you'd have no choice to be getting that tight ass fucked hard and deep."

"He'll fucking split me in two..."

I heard Tyla emptying her bowels in the stool. "You're thinking about it though. What it would feel like, look like, to be carrying Daddy's baby."

There was a soft groan.

"Come on, you know you want to."

I heard Nadia groan, then saw her follow her sister to the shower. Tyla puts the nozzle in her ass and her belly begins to grow. Nadia drops to her knees and puts her hand on Tyla's expanding belly.

Jesus fucking Christ that's HOT!

The next part had me stroking and quickly cumming in the trash can.

Tyla lifts her sister to standing, then slips the nozzle in her ass.

Nadia squeaks, then her eyes flutter groaning as her belly begins expanding.

Soon she had to dash to the toilet with Tyla grinning and following.

I saw them both come back in and I was hard again.

Once I had a chance to put a camera near the big mirror, I nearly passed out cumming with the vision they gave me.

Both my girls walking to the mirror cupping their water babies grinning, turning this way and that to see what they'd look like pregnant. Nadia all of a sudden had to dash to the toilet making Tyla grin.

They don't do it often, but the vision of both girls admiring their 'pregnant' bellies causes me to drain my balls every time.

And once in a while, when Tyla turns her back, Nadia will pop in a small plug grinning. She does her best to hide it, but I have managed to briefly touch it through her clothes on a few occasions.

- - -

The conventions have gotten better and better. The girls have perfected several nerd costumes, but with the slutty nerd in hiding.

They got a few longer skirts... so they can go commando.

Nadia has several different butt plugs, and insists on being well fucked and me plugging her before we go down to the convention floor in the morning.

Tyla got her nipples pierced, and seems to require a load at least in her cleavage if not directly on her nipples at lunch time. If it's really hot in the convention hall, she switches to the braless nerd girl. It doesn't work on the first day of course, but the last day or two she revels in the attention she gets... and all the software samples that come with it.

They take pure delight in being nerds during the day, and us going to different restaurants and clubs in the evening with my daughters hanging on my arms and almost falling out of their dresses. They take evil delight in showing me how they put the little dabs of bikini glue in strategic spots so the dresses will look like they are about to fall off but can't.

They wait until we get back to the room to take each other's dress off and see who I attack first.

- - -

Tyla switched her major to computer programming after helping me with a number of little things. She dropped out after her sophomore year. Her professors didn't appreciate her showing them their mistakes in programs that looked good on paper but wouldn't actually run on any system less than ten years old.

Nadia has stayed in marketing class and is doing very well. She is also doing one hell of a job with my stuff. Instead of trying to find someone to license it, we have put a few out directly and have reaped much bigger profits.

# # #

Tyla held my head to her nipple as I fucked her sister's ass, then started spanking her when she started cumming, just setting her off again as I unloaded in that spasming screaming coed ass.

When I regained some strength and lifted off her butt and out of her ass...

"Nooooo," she whined.

Tyla handed me the new plug I got Nadia for her birthday five weeks ago. A nice big white triple ripple. Nadia giggled when the first little bubble went in, that changed to a little gasp as her ass sucked up the second. She squeaked and then sighed as her ass stretched enough to take the third large bubble and then sucked that wide head up between her cheeks.

She closes her eyes and grins shaking her plugged ass. She can't see it, but she loves what it says.

'Daddy's Anal Fuck Slut."

Tyla was leading me down to the bedroom to get cleaned up. Tonight was her night. Her birthday.

Nadia liked to shower for me, Tyla like to shower together. Getting her hair and just a touch of makeup done naked while I tried to dress with a hard on is a bitch. Chuckling at me staring at her nipples as she put two rings behind each of her piercings to make them stand out even more. Slipping her new strapless dress on and groaning as she put the elastic loops on the inside behind the rings.

She was ready... almost.

Tyla leaned forward and stepped into the little harness, then giggled at feeling it slip up between her lips. Lifting the front of her dress to show me the bright pink butterfly between her lips and against her clit. She handed me the remote and I gave it a quick shot to check it making her gasp and grin.

As much as she loved the jumbo vibrating egg, it got in the way of bending her over and fucking her hard and fast.

"How long?" she asked getting in the car but leaving her dress up enough to make the butterfly visible.

I lightly stroked the inside of her thighs, "An hour?"

"An HOUR!"

I chuckled, "You've made it that far before."

"Only with weak batteries, and I saw you put a fresh set in."

I chuckled again, "I'll try and not overdo it," then turned the butterfly up to high making her gasp and her fingernails went white as she grabbed onto the arm rest.

If she could make it an hour once we got there without cumming, we'd find a corner and she could suck me and jack me onto her nipples. If she couldn't, she had to go four more orgasms before she got her tits covered.

# # #

If guns kill people...

then pencils misspell words, cars make you drive drunk, and spoons make you fat.

- Unknown Author

1...456789