Step Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glared at, and it was a bit of a cool afternoon before she grabbed her bag and went back into town.

That set the tone for the next few months. I would program when the mood hit, and piddle when it didn't. The girls were fairly regular weekend visitors, sometimes with various friends. I was no longer reacting to being called Daddy even though they did try and catch me every so often.

My girls were topless almost one hundred percent of the time, most of their friends as well. I only had one 'programming zombie' episode when they were out, but don't remember any bedroom activities like that spring break week. I do remember a lot of their friends bumping and grinding though.

Melika and I slowed way down. She had all but given up on getting me to move into town, and she got pissy when I suggested she move out here because it would take her away from the 'social scene.' She was also getting a bit peeved at the girls spending so much time out here with me.

We were coming up on convention time, and I was getting a few things ready, when the girls led me to the living room and sat me down, one on each side of me.

"Daddy, we need to talk," said Nadia

"About Mom," Tyla continued.

"What about her? Is she okay?"

Nadia smiled and turned my head, then kissed me softly on the lips, and not a quick daughter peck. Tyla did the same, and I wondered what the hell was going on.

"Daddy, Win," she continued. "Mom is..."

"We think," Nadia injected.

"We think Mom is going to divorce you."

I looked between them, the just stared out the window and sighed.

"You're not upset?" Nadia asked.

I sighed, "I... looking back..."

They each took an arm, putting their heads on my shoulders.

"I guess it's not a total surprise. We got along great to start, but when I got this place, it's like she dug in harder. I know she's not happy when my programming pops up, and it always seems to be when she has an event. But it's not planned that way, it happens when it happens."

I turned to each of them and gave them a soft kiss on the cheek, "And you two have been a blessing to have around."

Tyla tucked her head, "We still want to come out once in a while."

"You two are always welcome here, no matter what."

Nadia chuckled and pulled my hand to her bare tit, "And our girlfriends as well?"

I chuckled as Tyla did the same and then turned my head. I got a kiss that was NOT a daughter Daddy kiss. Nadia upped her sister and let the tongue come out to play.

I looked back and forth between two grinning girls.

"Daddy, Mom has been getting Kimo to escort her to the events you couldn't make. We don't know if there's anything going on, but he has no problem throwing his money around," Nadia said.

"Mom has been wanting us to go with her, but the guy gives us the creeps," Tyla continued. "They look at each other like you guys used to, and he looks at us like a trophy or something."

"You two are way too special to be treated like that."

"So what are you going to do Daddy?" Tyla asked.

I grinned at them still calling me Daddy. I shrugged. "Nothing much really. There're no kids to fight over," I said as I groped the sides of their tits a little. They giggled as I did. "She has her place, I have mine."

"But you make so much more. And this place and the house in town. She could take you to the cleaners."

I shrugged, "She can try, but it's all structured so she won't get anywhere. Why would she go to all the trouble if she's chasing that other guy?"

"We think she's burned through most of the money Dad left her," Tyla said. "Mom's hospital bills took a lot of Dad's money. And he had built some of it back up before he was killed. Our college is locked in so she can't touch that, but..."

I looked at Tyla, "Your Mom's hospital bills? I thought Melika was..."

Tyla was shaking her head. "I was young when my Mom died, but no, Melika is my step mom."

"So what are you going to do Daddy?" Nadia asked.

My heart glowed at them calling me Daddy again. "Just go on with life and let the chips fall where they may. Right now I have to get ready for the Miami convention."

They looked at each other, then faced me, "Can we go?" they asked together, then laughed at doing so.

"You remember how I was dressed when you met me?"

They laughed.

"Uh huh, and you really expect me to get away with that with two hot babes on my arms?"

"We can dress like that!" Tyla exclaimed.

"And then some!" Nadia chimed in.

"Uh huh."

I grinned watching two determined wiggling ass' toss on big t-shirts and head for their car.

I tossed my bags in the entry, then made my reservations. I did make flight reservations for three just because I would take them with regardless, just not into the convention.

I was floored when they came home. The hot babes were under there, but only if you knew to look. Hair pulled back with a simple band, scoop neck t-shirts that didn't really show anything. Nadia in loose jeans, Tyla in cargo pants. Boots and plain tennis shoes respectively. Tyla had added glasses with a large black frame like mine. It all looked well used, comfortable even. I would bet most if not all came from the thrift and surplus stores.

I grinned, and BRIGHT red lipstick.

The girls stepped close, then gave me a kiss on each cheek. "The lipstick is for special occasions." Nadia said. "And Daddy, that morning you thought Mom had visited." They both put their hands on my hard cock.

"It wasn't her," Tyla added. "Kinda hard to suck dick and suck balls at the same time."

I groaned remembering that.

They giggled and hauled me to the bedroom. I was stripped and shoved to the bed and then watched them strip and join me. They were a bit upset they weren't actually going to get fucked until the divorce went through, but all the playing and sucking and nibbling was game on.

The double blow job with a side of ball sucking had me erupting like a geyser on matching coed tits. The cum kiss followed by coed 'sisters' getting it on had me raring and ready to go. I now knew they weren't blood related, but they were still sisters in my mind... DAMN!

I went down between Tyla's legs. She lifted them and spread wide, her juicy pussy calling for my tongue. She was soon cumming, then Nadia pulled me between her legs. "Oh jesus fucking christ I'm bringing my dildo next time."

Tyla snickered and reached down to wrap her fingers around my cock, "Gonna have to get a bigger one sister dear if you hope to have this bad boy in your ass."

Nadia squealed in embarrassment, then she squealed again when I put a juicy finger in her ass and finger fucked it while I sucked her clit.

I rolled off beside her when she settled down. Nadia screeched when Tyla ran her tongue through her inflamed pussy, then rolled on top of me and ground her mound into my cock.

"She screams worse when she's actually getting her ass fucked," Tyla said just before we shared a Nadia pussy flavored kiss.

"Bitch," Nadia panted.

We managed to get standing and drag Nadia into the shower. I was hard before they even started soaping each other down. Tyla dropped and began stroking me as Nadia put on a shower show. I came, she sucked me down, then showed me a mouth fill of cum and stood to share it with her sister.

"Damn, how soon is your mom going to file?"

They chuckled and led me to bed. But unlike those other times, we snuggled and groped until we crashed.

I woke to being kissed by Nadia and Tyla sliding down to suck my hardening cock. Nadia shortly joined her. Each taking turns sucking me while the other played with or licked my balls. I erupted in Tyla's mouth, but like last night, she kept some for Nadia and shared a kiss over my soft cock.

I wanted to roll over and go back to bed for a while, but Rocky was going to be here soon to take us all to the airport.

I managed to throw on some slacks and a shirt and was taking the bags down when he pulled in. We tossed the bags in the back, and he froze looking at the house.

The girls were the opposite of their outfits last night. Hair and makeup perfect, snug shorts topped with thin pocketless shirts tied under tits but not buttoned letting tits bounce free.

"We're ready to go Daddy!" they sang out. Rocky coughed, I just hung my head and moaned.

I was 'Daddy' to a couple of teenage girls for the whole trip. They acted like they were sixteen instead of almost twenty. Birthdays were not that far off, and Nadia mentioned out loud she was concerned she wouldn't have me on her birthday. The stewardess had the nerve to grin and snicker at them. The girl driving the taxi to the hotel was just grinning and shaking her head.

I'm so abused.

The girls were not happy, we had to get into costume to go get our convention passes. As a long term attendee, I had the advantage of getting mine ahead of time, and even in their nerd costumes, the girls got a little bit of attention. It didn't help they somehow managed to forget their bras.

As far as the convention was concerned, they were my nieces, so I was 'Uncle Win' instead of Daddy. They still played it to the hilt. They did at least acknowledge that nerd girls wore bras... that controlled the bounce.

And they took great pleasure in tormenting me every way possible short of getting my cock in a pussy or ass.

I'm on my back with Tyla sitting on my face grinning down at me between her tits. Nadia is on her hands and knees beside me sucking my cock with great enthusiasm... while Tyla is ramming a dildo in her foaming pussy right beside her.

Nadia screamed and squirted when Tyla pulled the dildo from Nadia's pussy and drove it into her ass. I erupted all over Nadia's face. Tyla just snickered and turned to lick my cum from Nadia.

And those two are getting too damn good at morning double blow jobs! Staying up on their knees to put juicy pussies well within reach while they bob on my cock is entirely un-fucking-fair!

On the convention side, we did quite well. My giggling nieces were able to get a lot more samples of different software, and I got one firm contract for one of mine and two more definite possibilities.

I couldn't decide whether to grin or groan for the trip home. The girls in thin white pocket less shirts, with thin white lace bras under, in short pleated skirts and polished black shoes and ankle socks. Oh yeah, and I was one-hundred percent Daaaaddddyyyyy on the way home.

Rocky was having trouble keeping his eyes on the road for the trip home, and they 'attacked' him before he left. They gave him a big kiss, one on each side... and left big lipstick lip prints on him.

I wonder if he notices them before he gets home and Kristi sees them?

The girls dropped their bags in their room, changed into their 'normal' skimpy tank tops and shorts, and headed home.

Mid-day Saturday they and a few girlfriends came in, dropped bags and everything but g-strings, grabbed their oil, and headed for the roof. I flicked on the camera to watch the g-strings disappear and the oil go on.

I called in pizza and went to pick it up. I called Tyla as I turned in the driveway. The first two were on plates and halfway gone as I was opening the third. I had learned a LONG time ago to open the one I wanted last.

We ate, I ogled all the jiggling and swinging tit. They broke for the showers. A couple at a time in mine and one at a time in the front bath. It was 'suggested' I put one up on the roof or down by the pool so they could rinse after swimming.

I knew right where to put one on the roof that just happened to be by a security camera.

They tuned in a chick flick on the big screen, I went to the bedroom and put on a good John Wayne movie.

Eventually everybody crashed for the night, and wouldn't you just know it, they were one bed short so the girls crawled in bed with me. They had their g-strings, I had my shorts. They had hands in my shorts in the morning, and with their friends already up and about, no torturing Daddy with a morning double blow job this morning.

By two, everybody had trickled out, and the girls each gave me a body kiss before they went home as well.

What surprised me was they came in after class Monday dropped their stuff in their rooms and studied for a while, and in a few hours I was reminded I hadn't taken them out anywhere nice in a while. And could we go out and maybe even dance a bit like that first time at the hotel?

I sighed and got on the assholes website to find out where they were playing. The girls were looking over my shoulder giggling, and decided Thursday night would be good, as they didn't have any Friday morning classes.

Tuesday I felt like I was the victim of a conspiracy. Melika sent me a text. The date for the opera fundraiser had been moved up, and she needed an escort for Thursday evening.

'I already promised the girls I'd take them to a concert Thursday evening.'

'FINE'

I piddled on the computer, and as I half expected, the girls came in after class. I was leaning against the back of the couch directly in front of them as they came up the stairs. They slowed and stopped in front of me.

I just turned the phone to them to read the texts.

There was a little grin on Tyla's face that disappeared when she saw me watching her.

"Uh huh," I said.

She grinned, "What Daddy? How could we ever know the date for that boooring old opera was moved up to the date we're going to go out and have fun with our Daddy?" then she snuggled up on one side of me.

Nadia grinned and took the other side. "Does Daddy really want to go out to the opera instead of out with us?"

I dropped my head and sighed, then pointed to their rooms and tried to sound stern. "Go, homework."

From the giggle I had a feeling I wasn't stern enough... and they came out for supper in birthday suits. The other give away was I wasn't groped during the meal, and we put an action movie on to watch instead of a chick flick. I was however molested during the movie. The girls paused it long enough for Nadia to plant her pussy on my face as Tyla sucked my cock down.

Nadia was peeved Tyla only shared a little bit of cum with her.

Wednesday they were in and out of their rooms trying on clothes and asking my opinion of them. I told them they all looked hot in one way or another, and they gave up asking.

Thursday they were in and stripped, then dashed to my shower. Coming out chatting and jiggling. They reappeared a bit later and I had to smile. They'd changed from g-strings to thongs. Next thing you know they might actually buy some little lace panties... LOL.

I slipped on my slacks and shirt and waited. I smiled, nice simple but elegant tops and just above the knee skirts. I made like I was trying to look up their skirts, and they grinned and flashed me their thongs. Not that I didn't trust them to switch back to g-strings.

It was a short ride to the bar. The girls were looking around. From the outside it looked like a real hole in the wall. Inside it was a nice place with good atmosphere. And since I called Andy and told him I was coming out with a lady friend, he reserved a table near the stage.

He lost several notes when he saw me walk up with the girls on my arms.

I sat them on either side of the table and I took the seat between them. They scooted their chairs over closer to me and each kissed a cheek.

Jimmie lost several beats, I think he was just running on auto pilot.

We ordered drinks. The girls got something fancy, I was going to be nursing a beer for now since I was driving, switching to something non-alcoholic later.

They finished a set, and Jimmie and Andy were staring. I grinned and got up, clasping hands with the lead guitarist. The girls came up on either side of me, and Jimmies eyes were dancing.

"Daddy, aren't you going to introduce us to your friends?" Tyla said on my right.

Andy was trying to cough up a hairball, and Jimmie was bug eyed.

"Yeah Daddy, aren't you going to introduce us." Nadia said on the other side.

The hairball got worse, and Jimmie looked like he would faint.

I introduced my 'step daughters'. The guys were giving me the eye like they didn't believe it. I just grinned egging them on.

Now since this was not a high dollar fancy place, the boys were a lot more lively and liberal with the music. Several songs starting out as something, and just morphing into a bit of a jam session. This is how classic Jazz and Rock should be played.

The girls squealed when Andy flipped the bass up and began a bass version of Thunderstruck ,which was amazing. They stretched it a bit, but it was a long hot exciting song, and the stage was crowded with a big round of applause when they finished.

I sat back and grinned. Andy was in his world and reveling in it.

They took a long break, and came back to a bit of a cheer. I made drumstick motions to Jimmie.

'Too hot for Teacher?' he mouthed.

I made a circling motion to the girls, 'Wipeout.'

He had an ear to ear grin. He did a little riff, Andy shook his head. He did a little more and then pointed to the girls. Andy hung his head. Before Andy could do anything about it, Jimmie jumped in.

And Jimmie was an originalist. This was not the Beetles version, this was The Surfaris. And the grin was getting worse.

Several of the people in the club recognized it. The girls recognized it and stood up screaming and gyrating. Andy and Angus gave in and joined them, Jake just stood there and grinned at Andy being outvoted by the crowd.

I grinned and sighed.

I grinned at my girls and many of the other braless ladies practically dancing out of their tops, and a few that did and didn't care. Putting them away only to have them come bouncing out again later. That looked a lot like some practiced moves by the third 'accident'.

I sighed, because in spite of it all, I really wished Melika was here with us.

There was a big round of applause, Andy was grinning so hard I think his gums were blushing.

I danced a few with the girls, they danced a lot more with each other but near me. They turned down every other dance request.

I was dancing a not too fast one with Nadia, when it morphed into a slow Elvis song. She didn't want to go sit down, and Tyla was coming our way. I held on to one sister and put my arm out for the other. We had a long slow three way dance to an extended instrumental version of 'Can't help falling in love'.

Jake out did himself making that trumpet talk for the vocal melody. When they finished and got a nice round of applause, the girls pulled him down and planted big lipstick kisses on each cheek at the same time.

I laughed as some chuckled. The only white boy in the group, and he had a big lipstick kiss on each cheek. He grinned, Angus chuckled, Andy and Jimmie just rolled their eyes.

We called it a night, as this looked like one of those times it could go until dawn. Andy's cousin owned the place, and as long as people were dancing and drinking, he was open. I had seen a few occasions where it went all weekend long with all the relatives swapping in and out of the band.

The girls were quiet and cuddly for the ride home. They pushed me into the shower and then joined me. I tried to object, they both pouted. I sighed, they grinned. We each showered separately... kinda.

Once they were done, they came after me.

I was the meat in a slippery teasing coed sandwich. I was worried for a moment, but Tyla put me in her keyhole and slid up tight. That only prolonged things with them sliding tits and shaved mounds back and forth, Tyla twisting sideways a bit for maximum cock teasing.

I was clenching my teeth.

Tyla pulled back and kneeled in front of me as Nadia reached around and began stroking my cock. "Look at her Daddy. Look at how much she wants your dick in her. How much we want your dick in us."

1...456789