Step Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both moaned.

"You can't do it yet Daddy, but you can't tell me you haven't been thinking of all sorts of wonderful nasty things to do with us."

I moaned and twitched, Nadia sighed.

"You know what I'm talking about. Sliding into a nice tight wet pussy. Laying us back on the deck or bending us over the island while you just take us."

I was barely keeping from going to my toes.

"Or what about, mmmmmm, what about when I bend over in front of you and present my ass for you, lubed up and ready?"

I knocked her hand away and went to my toes stroking and cumming all over Tyla's tits and face as she screamed in orgasm. I gave her a bit extra when Nadia cupped and rolled my balls near the end...

I thank whatever sex gods there are that I put grab bars in here. They were the only thing keeping me from collapsing to the floor as my eyes were locked on my girls. Nadia pressed to Tyla, tits grinding into cum covered tits as she licked my cum from Tyla's face then shared it with her.

I think I twitched.

I was teased as they rinsed, and they got under my arms to get me to bed. I barely remember coming in the room.

I was cuddled and groped in the morning Friday before following them almost stumbling to the island as they made breakfast... naked. I was kissed and groped until they went out the door.

I went to the computer, and stared at a blank monitor for the better part of the day.

I was surprised I wasn't invaded that evening. I actually slept in an empty quiet house.

I should have known better. The 'Out in the Boonies' sorority invaded around ten Saturday morning. Duffel bags and backpacks all over the place. In a little less than an hour, I had a roof covered in mostly naked coeds. Only four put their bottoms on, and one of them was small enough I wondered why she bothered.

Around lunch I was invaded by mostly topless women. Two of the naked ones put their full bikini's on, but only one of the topless ones put her top back on. That top was as miniscule as the bottom and didn't fully cover her areola.

I also had a crowd trying to persuade me to make a run to the liquor store. I was thoroughly abused and rubbed on before I agreed. Tyla texted me a topless selfie from the roof with her list.

I made a stop at the grocery store. Some for the fridge upstairs, and some for my reserve downstairs. I got extra chips and dip... it wasn't enough. The chips and dip only lasted an hour.

I had to hide in the computer room, they were trying to ruin my big screen TV with more chick flicks again.

I took a shower and went to bed alone, but I woke in the night with a warm soft, hard nippled body on either side of me. I snuggled in and went back to sleep. I chuckled at them dashing for the bathroom in the morning. From the scowl, I would bet Nadia lost the race to the toilet and had to squat in the shower.

They laid out for a few hours, but by one it was down to my girls, Shae, Arlene, and miss micro bottom.

I was putzing with a program while watching the girls on the security cameras when I got the shit shocked out of me. The doorbell rang and the camera auto switched to the bottom of the stairs. I don't ever remember somebody coming I didn't know about.

There were two sheriff's deputies standing there, a man and a woman.

I went down, but stopped on my side of the big heavy closed gate. "Can I help you officers?"

The lady stepped up. "We're looking into the disappearance of two young ladies. A Miss Nadia and Tyla..."

She was looking at me wide eyed, since I was grinning and shaking my head.

"This is no laughing matter sir!"

I chuckled, she looked even more pissed. "They're up on the roof..."

Hands went to butts of guns.

"With their friends working on their tans."

The lady's mouth dropped open and the guy grinned.

I leaned forward to open the gate, then turned and waived for them to follow. They followed me to the bottom of the stairs, and hands went to guns as I stopped and hit the doorbell button.

There was screeching from the top of the stairs and I chuckled. "This is the early warning system that Dad is coming up."

The lady chuckled when somebody hollered out "Okay."

I stopped half way up, "We have guests."

There was more screeching and now the lady sheriff laughed. Evidentially she knew what I had to be taught, the sorority difference in the meaning between Visitors ( girls ) and Guests ( GUYS!!! ). The guy knew as well from the rolling eyes.

I was being glared at until the officers came into view. Miss micro bikini had also covered up with a towel. Arlene and Nadia had put their tops on, but not all that well. Shae and Tyla had just put their arms across tits, and Shae was enjoying the male officers' appreciation of that large firm dark nipple poking out between her fingers.

In short order, we figured out what was up, and Tyla came unglued. The arm came off her tits as she bent over to get her phone, then stood up pacing and dialing, then put it on speaker standing in front of the officers.

"Tyla?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT MOM?"

"Tyla!"

"We leave you a fucking note in the middle of the kitchen table, and you pull this?"

"Tyla Grace!"

"WHAT MELIKA APIKALAI? YOU AND YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND NEED TO CREATE SOME SHIT ON DAD?"

"That's not what..."

"BULLSHIT. WE SAW THE CHAMBER DINNER PICS. HANGING ALL OVER HIM LIKE A TWO BIT WHORE. WELL YOU GO RUN BACK TO THAT CREEP THAT TRIED TO SNEAK INTO MY BEDROOM!"

"He wouldn't..."

"YEAH, STAND UP FOR THE CREEP INSTEAD OF YOUR DAUGHTER! GO SPREAD FOR HIM AND SEE WHAT IT GETS YOU." She hit end and flung her phone off the roof. "FUCKING BITCH!" and ran to me crying.

I wrapped her in my arms, and soon the rest of the girls were around us.

The officers let themselves out.

She was starting to settle down, I kissed her forehead. "It's a good thing you don't have too much of an arm, we shouldn't have to hunt too far for your phone."

She screeched then slapped at my shoulder a bit, then tucked her head under my chin. I held her for a bit, then the girls took her from me and I went searching for her phone. Actually, it wasn't all that hard to find. The racket she had on it for a ringer was hard to miss. It landed about three feet outside the cut grass in some tall weeds. Didn't even crack the screen.

They were in the living room when I came back in. I started to hand it to her, then snatched it back. "Maybe I should get one of those armored cases before I give it back to you."

"Daddy!" she screamed as she landed on me. The rest of the girls just laughed.

I heated up some munchies and swore once again I was going to get a gas grill so I could do burgers and dogs. My old charcoal grill didn't survive the move. The bottom fell out when I picked it up.

The girls tried to corrupt my mind with a chick flick. I made them put on The Quiet Man if I was staying out here. I sighed when they agreed. I had the distinct feeling I was being set up. The girls scattered to the showers as they opened and came back in the universal sleepover costume... big oversized t-shirts.

I slipped out partway through and took my shower, stopping on the way back to get something to drink and nibble on. Tyla came in behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

I put my hand on hers, "You okay, did he..."

"I'm fine, more pissed than anything. I woke up and he was standing there. Ran away like a scared kid when I gasped."

I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding and squeezed her hand.

"Are you okay?"

"Me, why wouldn't I be?"

Tyla released me and went to the living room coming back with her phone scrolling through something, then turned it to me.

I stared for a moment, then took the phone to look closer. Didn't see that one coming.

Melika clinging to this guy's arm with both hands while doing her best to almost fall out of her barely there dress grinning up at him. This bared a LOT more than that first dress with me and did absolutely nothing to stop her nipples from popping out.

I sat on the stool looking at it for a bit, then handed the phone back to her.

Tyla crawled between me and the island to straddle my legs and put her arms around my neck. "You okay Daddy?"

I looked up at her, "Yeah Honey. I guess it just kinda hit me is all." I took a deep breath, "When did she..."

She tipped her head up, "I know he took her to something on the third one you missed when you were working on a program. Kinda hit and miss for a while, but pretty regular the last few months. You didn't seem real interested in the opera."

I chuckled, "No, never been an opera fan. Some good old rock and jazz will do me just fine."

She giggled, "I've never been to something like that. It was a blast. Some of those dinners she dragged us to were boooorrrringgggg."

My turn to laugh, "Yeah, all too many of the libs are all talk and feeling, instead of action and doing."

Tyla looked at me, "Like the people you had working here... you could have just made some token donation. But you gave them a hand up, hell a whole new career for Rocky." She sighed, "Mom would have just called somebody, you did one little thing, but it made a huge difference in his family's life."

"Na, I just gave them an opportunity. They did it all themselves."

Tyla was looking at me, then leaned forward and gave me a nice soft kiss.

"Hey, don't hog him," I heard behind me, then I felt Nadia pressing to my back and turning my head. I got another nice soft kiss, then I was being led back to the movie torture chamber with a room full of girls. I was glad the movie was more than half over.

I laughed at the mad dash potty run as the credits started.

We crawled into bed, but Nadia pushed me over a bit to put Tyla in the middle and curled up with her. They were wrapped around each other and out in a matter of minutes.

I laid there for a bit, the events of the evening running through my head. Rather than disturbing the girls, I slipped out and up to the roof, laying back on one of the loungers looking at the stars.

This was one of the things I really enjoyed about being out here, being able to look at the night sky on any clear night. On a moonless night like this it was even more spectacular. Letting my eyes adjust, even the band of the Milky Way became visible.

I let myself 'float' in a sea of stars.

In some ways I was surprised I didn't feel sadder about it. But we had been drifting apart for a while. Different circles, different outlooks. I guess I should have seen it when she objected to my making a donation directly to the policemen's fund instead of through the company soliciting the donation so they could skim a huge chunk off the top. And her actually scolding me for donating a lot more than she thought I should...

I snorted, I wonder if Kimo donated to the cops that keep his neighborhood safe, or to the woketards that intentionally tried to obfuscate weather pattern shift and 'climate change.' Can't call it Global Warming anymore since Antarctica posted its coldest winter since records began while they were screaming the world was going to end when the seas boiled away. They look like Dracula being shown the cross when you point out we're on a twenty year temperature plateau.

Sorry to break it to those idiots, life isn't fair, it's just fairer than death, that's all.

I probably mentally ranted about all sorts of idiotic things the liberals were trying to push on common sense people, and children specifically, these days. But eventually just grumbled and went back to bed.

I remembered the girls leaving for school and getting a nice kiss. It was close to noon when I rolled out, and made a pass through the shower. I sent Gordy an email through the department asking if he would make sure anything on this bit with Melika didn't 'accidentally' disappear from the system, and ask the same of the sheriff up here if he could.

I got a text later in the day. "Done and done, but somebody tried to Brother Chuck ours.'

Let the games begin.

Since the girls warned me it was coming, I made a few calls to prep a few people for the melee. And after the 'heated' call between Tyla and Melika, I realized most of the duffel bags they and their friends brought had never left. The girls had moved in. I never really went into their rooms, but a quick peek confirmed it. Just as messy as what I remember their rooms in town looked like, just spread out a bit more here in the larger rooms.

And just because I had a feeling, I went downstairs and retrieved my last bag of energy drink cans I hadn't gotten around to crushing yet, and rinsed them out and set them upside down to dry. I also went in and disabled Melika's remote access to every camera but the one over the computer. The little app I wrote only accessed that one, but she still had full access if someone tried.

Two days later they did.

I spread a few empty drink cans around the computer. I putzed with a few things, and added a few more cans. By Saturday I had quite a collection around the computer and it looked like I was well on the way to another zombie week.

I kept adding cans and logged all the incoming IP addresses accessing the camera. I had four. Two I recognized as her phone and home computer.

The third one I back traced and accessed the web cam. Got a nice shot of Kimo bare chested sitting at the computer, and Melika naked bent over his shoulder with tits hanging beside him. She seemed to enjoy having her nipples tugged on while her tits hung out there. She spread her legs and her fingers dived for her pussy when he got a few good tugs in. Eyes closed and mouth wide open said she orgasmed or was damn close from the nipple pulls. Saved about five minutes of that one.

Peeping naked on a programmer working, and forgetting that he is one, shows just how bright some of these liberal idiots are.

The fourth traced back to the business district near Melika's place before hitting a healthy firewall. I was betting a law office, and sent a quick email to Moe to try and get an email from her lawyer, and save it when it came in so I could strip the header and compare it.

Sunday afternoon they peeked again, and the cans were getting pretty deep. They watched for about twenty minutes, then I hit a key that put a buffering screen on the camera feed and turned to enjoy the girls hitting the water slide.

The new camera at the bottom of the stairs got some nice jiggling asses and a few reverse camel toe pics. I still preferred the underwater one at the ladder. The close up of 'bouncing' tits in the water as they climb the ladder is fucking HOT.

Arlene has discovered the joy of playing her pussy back and forth in front of one of the return jets, I'm going to have to think on a way to mount a camera there from the way she quakes when she comes.

And as expected, they were watching Monday morning. I saw a nice but unknown car come down the driveway, and a lovely young lady get out with an envelope in her hand.

The entire security system 'rebooted'. It came back 'on line' just as I was sitting down in front of the computer. I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of watching me be served. Petty, I know, but what the hell.

I locked her access into a buffering screen, then called Moe and Cuthbert after I scanned and emailed them a copy of the paperwork. We'd let it play out as planned. She was asking for the moon and was going to get a gravel pit. And a very EMPTY gravel pit at that.

Moe and her lawyer traded emails with no headway, trying to say I was lying about my assets and net worth, so we were headed to the judge. At least she was smart enough to not try for counseling.

So in a little over a week, there we were in the family courtroom. Melika dressed down a bit. Her lawyer looking damn hot in that business suit with a nice slit in the skirt, and Kimo in a several thousand dollar suit behind the rail behind her.

On my side I was dressed in my almost nerd clothes, no glasses. My lawyer, Moe, wearing similar but a little better, slightly wrinkled clothes. His name really was Moe, and he was bald as a cue ball. Today he put on a black bowl cut wig making him look like he had just stepped out of a Three Stooges movie.

Behind my rail were the girls looking mighty fine but not too hot. In a seat near the isle sat Cuthbert in a nice three piece suit.

The court was no more called to order, and her vulture stood up.

"Your Honor, we move for Mr. Bullard be held in contempt."

"I have your motion here." She turned to us, "What is your response counselor?"

Moe stood, making his chair screech on the floor. "Um, that's all we have listed Your Honor. Some personal belongings, his truck, and a modest bank account."

"Then how do you explain this?" the vulture responded holding up pictures of both houses, the car, and the ATV's.

"Um, they're not his."

"Really? He's lived in both places and there are no records of them being sold. He drives the car regularly."

"They're not his."

The judge, a lady, was starting to scowl at Moe in dis-belief.

Cuthbert stood and cleared his throat, "Your Honor, if I may?"

"And you are?"

"Cuthbert Morgan, lead counsel for WB Holdings LLC." Holding out his card.

The clerk took his card and passed it to the judge. She looked at it, then him. "Continue."

"Mr. Bullard's counsel is correct. Those items are not his property. While we provide our employees with many benefits, actual ownership of this type of item is not one of them."

"Employee!" Melika screeched.

Her lawyer turned to the judge. "This is an obvious ploy to hide assets Your Honor."

The judge turned to Cuthbert, and he responded. "I can assure you it is not. The company was formed many years ago and can be verified with the Wyoming Secretary of State's office if you so choose."

"Who are the owners of the company?" her lawyer spat.

"I'm not authorized to reveal that information."

"We can get a subpoena!"

"Again, you may do so if you so choose."

The witch turned back to the judge, "We request a sixty day continuance Your Honor."

Moe stood up, "Objection Your Honor. A few phone calls and emails should only take a competent attorney a few hours. A week at most if they are really lazy."

The shrew was glaring at Moe. He may look like one of the Three Stooges, but he was sharp as a tack. He was a fellow nerd, and took great pleasure in knocking down those that looked down on us.

"Two weeks," the judge said and banged her gavel.

The other side of the courtroom glared at us as the girls hugged all three of us. Cuthbert was even nice enough to give the shrew his card before he left. We all met up at my new place for a little celebration.

The girls were hounding me for an explanation, I waived to Cuthbert. "Bert, you're on."

He chuckled. "Actually it's pretty simple. Wyoming is one of the few states left that allow anonymous corporations, and they allow single owner," waiving to me. "The state and her attorney can request the owners' information all right, but the agent of resident is not actually required to keep it."

It took a moment for that to sink in, then the girls laughed. "So mom and the mouthpiece are going to be chasing a dead end?"

"Pretty much."

Moe collected evidence while he was here. I gave him the digital copies of the police reports and the IP address traces. Tyla gave him a copy of the chamber dinner pic, and I gave him a screen shot of the web cam movie.

"DADDY!" Mouths hanging open seeing Melika leaning over Kimo's shoulder smiling getting her nipples pinched while she fingered herself.

"Hey, they wanted to peep on the computer room camera, too bad they forgot that's a two way street."

Moe rolled his eyes, Bert licked his lips at Kimo's bare chest. I would bet he was going to accost his boyfriend as soon as he got home.

1...456789