All Comments on 'Stepdad Carl Pt. 20'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FosBoydFosBoydabout 3 years ago

Wow. Don't bother to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nonsense

This story is a hot mess. The characters don’t make consistent decisions. Scott and Derek weren’t even gay when they met Tommy and Billy, they fell in with the guys in 2 days based on them as people - not gender - which was a stretch at the time. But now Scott is hyper gay - going to bathhouses, picking up multiple guys, fucking an underage teen, lying to Tom during their entire relationship, cheating continuously the entire time. None of this makes a bit of sense. Why? And the story is still called Stepdad Carl when Carl really hasn’t been a major part of this story since Tom left for college. I’m now reading this to see how bad it gets - it’s exceeding expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m actually enjoying all the crazy gay drama. It’s completely over the top. But I actually know of a bastard who acts like Scot so it’s not that far fetched at all. I’m holding out hope that Tom goes back home and blows up step dad Carl’s relationship and ends up with his stepdad where he belongs!!

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Lost me

This is too bizarre for even cable. I think both Tom and Scott are both full of it. If the story was written this way to piss off the readers, for me it worked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES